Wife's Bull wants to make you wear her panties

Would you wear your wifes panties while her bull fucks her?

• Yes, only if I'm ****** to

Votes: 167 21.2%
  • Yes, it would be a huge turn on

Votes: 559 70.9%
  • No, never

Votes: 62 7.9%

• Total voters
Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
Throw them back at him. Tell him to get the fuck out of my house if he want to keep living.

Having a cuck wear nothing but delicate feminine panties while the Bull is visiting the wife also degrades the cuck husband's authority thus making the Alpha bull's dominance over them elevated even higher which is what I find so very hot. I get hard just thinking about it. When the Bull is visiting the wife, he is temporarily her 'husband'. There can be only one Alpha and putting the cuck in panties reinforces that to all involved. It makes the cuck not only more beta....but submissive to the Bull and even to the wife and that is important for the wife to see so she can enjoy her submission to her Bull without any worry of cuck husband interfering. As far as if the Bull wanted me to wear panties, absolutely I would. In fact, it would probably have been my idea in the first place.
Very well put

I think this lifestyle is all about exalting Black Men and dehumanizing white boys. We are inferior beta males anyway, so why not take the next step to feminization. It is good for the Superior Black Man and His white female to observe the white male in his humiliation and feminization. It is a constant reminder of who is the Boss (Black Man) and who is the bitch (white boy).
Broken down perfectly

Let's say you're a normal cuckold. Nothing extreme. You like watching your wife have sex with black men, and that's it. You know they give her more pleasure than you ever did and you want her to be satisfied. You're not gay or bi. You and your wife still have a good relationship.

But it's not enough for her bull to just have sex with your wife.

Now he wants to totally humiliate you in front of your wife.

He knows your wife has become addicted to his big black cock. He knows he's twice the size of you and gives your wife more pleasure than you ever did. He knows how much you get off on it. He knows you haven't had sex with your wife in months. He has control of your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

He comes over one day and tells your wife to undress you. She strips you naked, not knowing what's coming next. Now he takes your wifes panties off her and throws them at you. He tells you to put them on, or he won't let you watch anymore. Your wife giggles and says you don't have to if you don't want to.

Would you do it?
Absolutely would, that's the way we love to play best. We don't get into it for humiliation, more for the feminization aspect of it. We look for bulls who actually want both of us and to use us both for his pleasure. Him wanting hubby dressed fem only heightens the excitement of the whole encounter. We love to let out Bull choose what he wants each of us to wear or not wear and put a lot of effort into making sure he is pleased with the results. When we play we love to work together to make sure our Bull has the best experience he possibly can have. We're the happiest when we're both ass up and taking BBC. Our ultimate fantasy would be to find a Bull who would like to share us with some of his friends and both of us side by side being bred and a cock in our mouths and all of it being filmed.

View attachment 72909

yes I have had to dress for my wifes bulls...some rather like it...my slutwife does enjoy making me shave and dress for her bulls,

View attachment 72910 View attachment 72911
my wifes true test for a bull is to bend me over

View attachment 72912View attachment 72913
he did my wife first for about 45...min as I watched took pics like a good boy..
then she told my to fluff him while she went to the bathhroom..and then she told me to been over....
he fucked me for about 15 min... pulled out clean up his cock and fucked her til he came deep in her,,, where I cleaned them both up...Thank you Mr A

Nice of your wife to share her BBC with you so you can feel her pleasure too.

Absolutely! Humiliation is exciting. I would sheepishly slip on her panties and stand there in front of them with my cock throbbing as it rubbed against the silky material. I would hope that they would allow my to jerk off inside her panties while they watched and laughed at my desperation to cum.
Nice reply, would love to watch wearing her silky panties

Back