Wife used by someone that you hate?

I am all too familiar with this situation. My wife got involved with a big black guy she met when she entered an amateur night contest at a strip club we visited, she finished second. Once she was fully nude, his large black man sat down by the stage and kept feeding her $10 bills. She spent lots of time in front of him on all fours and on her back spreading her legs for him. After her stage dance, he paid her for a table dance. I instantly disliked him, he was VERY sure of himself and surly, smug and disrespectful. The real problem was that my wife found herself attracted to him. I really could not figure out the attraction, he was not good looking with a face that showed wear and tear with a crooked nose and a scar from his past as a pro boxer. As I mentioned he was a large man, about 6'3" or more and the body of an ex-athlete that had let himself go with a bit of a belly overhang but still muscular. I noticed his hands were huge, like a baseball glove.
She took him into a side room, and I positioned myself so I could kind of see what was going on and as she danced for him, he felt her up (the club rules were no touching of the dancers) and her rubbing his black cock through his pants. When the bouncers broke up the fun they were having, she sashayed back to our table and sat down. As he left the club, he walked by our table and handed her a folded napkin with his cell phone number on it and said, "Call me". He looked at me with a smug smirk on his face as he left. She told me she wanted to invite him back to our motel room to fuck her. I protested, telling her that he didn't seem like her type and that he was a loser and an asshole. and that I didn't like him at all. She told me, "I'm not going to marry him! I am only going to have sex with him and probably never see him again and besides it's been a long time since I have spread my legs for a black man. I want one tonight!" Somehow, she talked me into letting him fuck her.
As it turned out, he had the biggest cock she had ever had. He claimed it was 12" but I don't really know, I didn't measure it! I do know he was huge. I wanted him to use a condom, but he produced a recent STD test saying he was clean. They both insisted she take him bareback. The whole time he was in our room screwing Amie, he was disrespectful to me, and my dislike grew into a seething hatred. He grunted and talked dirty to her the whole time and pumped his load into her multiple times as he fucked her roughly.
He left our room after many hours, leaving her ******* on the bed. I thought that was the end of it, but things got worse when she cheated with him and when I found out about the affair, she broke it off with him. Sometime later she started seeing him again with me reluctantly agreeing to let her go visit him on weekends. None of this stopped me from hating him through and it got really bad when he turned out to be abusive to her. Even with this, she admitted to me that she had fallen in love with him. You can imagine how difficult this was for me.
Thankfully, we have put all this behind us, and he is gone from her life now.

I am all too familiar with this situation. My wife got involved with a big black guy she met when she entered an amateur night contest at a strip club we visited, she finished second. Once she was fully nude, his large black man sat down by the stage and kept feeding her $10 bills. She spent lots of time in front of him on all fours and on her back spreading her legs for him. After her stage dance, he paid her for a table dance. I instantly disliked him, he was VERY sure of himself and surly, smug and disrespectful. The real problem was that my wife found herself attracted to him. I really could not figure out the attraction, he was not good looking with a face that showed wear and tear with a crooked nose and a scar from his past as a pro boxer. As I mentioned he was a large man, about 6'3" or more and the body of an ex-athlete that had let himself go with a bit of a belly overhang but still muscular. I noticed his hands were huge, like a baseball glove.
She took him into a side room, and I positioned myself so I could kind of see what was going on and as she danced for him, he felt her up (the club rules were no touching of the dancers) and her rubbing his black cock through his pants. When the bouncers broke up the fun they were having, she sashayed back to our table and sat down. As he left the club, he walked by our table and handed her a folded napkin with his cell phone number on it and said, "Call me". He looked at me with a smug smirk on his face as he left. She told me she wanted to invite him back to our motel room to fuck her. I protested, telling her that he didn't seem like her type and that he was a loser and an asshole. and that I didn't like him at all. She told me, "I'm not going to marry him! I am only going to have sex with him and probably never see him again and besides it's been a long time since I have spread my legs for a black man. I want one tonight!" Somehow, she talked me into letting him fuck her.
As it turned out, he had the biggest cock she had ever had. He claimed it was 12" but I don't really know, I didn't measure it! I do know he was huge. I wanted him to use a condom, but he produced a recent STD test saying he was clean. They both insisted she take him bareback. The whole time he was in our room screwing Amie, he was disrespectful to me, and my dislike grew into a seething hatred. He grunted and talked dirty to her the whole time and pumped his load into her multiple times as he fucked her roughly.
He left our room after many hours, leaving her ******* on the bed. I thought that was the end of it, but things got worse when she cheated with him and when I found out about the affair, she broke it off with him. Sometime later she started seeing him again with me reluctantly agreeing to let her go visit him on weekends. None of this stopped me from hating him through and it got really bad when he turned out to be abusive to her. Even with this, she admitted to me that she had fallen in love with him. You can imagine how difficult this was for me.
You have some great stories. Is amy on birth control now

Is this Jackson?

The situation you talk about in the thread "What to do" i'm assuming involves Jackson.
if that is the case it has been a very long ongoing relationship and challenge to Amie and you in your marriage.

As you say it is behind you, based on the "What to do" thread's last post of April 2023 that is good news.

Must be a relief, that wild card has finally been taken out of play.

Back