Wife used by someone that you hate?

All the time. I put off what the ladies call BDE or Big Dick Energy. I'm fairly cocky and confident. When I walk into a room I act like I have the biggest dick in there, which is generally true. I'm aggressive with married ladies I flirt heavy and make innuendos all the time. Have scored numerous married ladies. Even more aggressive if I peg the hubby as a beta.
Peg or actually fuck?

Some time ago, I became aware that my wife was seeing someone she met during the course of her job as a cocktail waitress. There were the mysterious hang up calls to our home phone when I'd answer and then the giggley conversations that would go on when she'd answer. In addition, though her place closed at 2:00 am, she'd frequently come home much later, like 3:30 - 4:00, and often she had been drinking. She also started shaving her genitals. It came to a head one morning after one of those late night arrivals when I got up to get ready to go to work and saw a faint hand print on her reddened ass...someone had obviously spanked her before she came home. I woke her up and confronted her. She tried to deny it which resulted in a fight. I contacted one of her co-workers later that day in an effort to learn who it was she was fucking, and got a lot of denial from her too, but the message was sent, and she informed me the affair was over. But she still wouldn't tell me who it was....said he was scared to death that I would find out it was him. About five years later, I was involved in a nasty workplace sexual harassment investigation that led to,the termination of a real asshole co-worker of mine...a guy I really hated. A couple months after he was off the floor and out the door, he sent me a letter in which he MFed me all over the place. Accompaanying the letter was a nude photograph of my wife, on her back with her legs spread wide, pointing to what appeared to be her freshly fucked pussy. On the back he had written "i used to enjoy fucking your slut wife...she knew how to suck my cock which she said was bigger than yours... loved the way she squealed when I put it in her tight little ass." The punk had moved to Florida before he sent the letter. I know where he is in Florida, and one of these days, I may pay him a visit. I'm not about to do anything stupid, but just want to give the little ******* something to think about.

I want my mom to be knocked up by someone from a low class or someone we would not even look at. Besides being a lowly man he is my *******'s enemy and fucks my mom like a whore and impregnates her.
It is my deepest fantasy I would like to come true .
Same here text me on instagram oe.sameer

All the time. I put off what the ladies call BDE or Big Dick Energy. I'm fairly cocky and confident. When I walk into a room I act like I have the biggest dick in there, which is generally true. I'm aggressive with married ladies I flirt heavy and make innuendos all the time. Have scored numerous married ladies. Even more aggressive if I peg the hubby as a beta.
Sound like my kind of guy!!!

Yes!!! And there's vary mixed "feelings" about it. This guy pimped my wife out!!!!!! Usually if she wants to hook up with a guy I'll consent but there was this one really tough and scary thug from a big city far from where we live. Even though I did fantasize and them having sex I really didn't want this guy in our life. But wifey was really thrilled by him and literally begged me repeatedly to bang this guy and after a couple of months I consented. Not surprisingly he was a rough sex partner with a really big cock. Brook was Immediately hooked on screwing him and I allowed it. Vary soon he was having Brook bang his homeboys. Sometimes I'd see her get in his car and see that there were other guys in the car too and I knew she'd be taking them all on and honestly I'd tremble and whimper quickly imagining what those black thugs were going to do to my wife.
Anyway, I was gone on a hunting trip and this guy and a homeboy took Brook away and pimped her out at their gangs clubhouse. It was a crazy experience and we immediately severed contact with him.
It was an experience that has brought us many intense dirty talk reflectionsever since...

Last edited:
I've had a similar fantasy before. There is this one employee that works for me. He can be a pain in the ass and doesn't care much for me. I remember once when my wife came to see me at the office. I found him and her talking in the hallway. I was angry, jealous and aroused at the same time. I know what he was thinking. I imagined leaving the office for a meeting. My wife showed up looking for me. I pictured him seducing her and taking her into the conference room. My secretary and another office staff assistant hold my wife's legs spread wide while he fucks her brains out all over the conference table. I return later that day with video and pics sent to my email documenting the whole event.

I hated my neighbour with a passion he was an angry middle aged black man with an attitude and we didn’t get on at all , but my wife found him very pleasant and friendly , one day as I was at home I decided to do the washing , the usual bits but there was a pair of panties I didn’t recognise and they had some stains on them , being curious I actually sniffed them and yes there was the smell of stale cum , questioning Kim later she confirmed our neighbor had been fucking her for ages , asking why . she told me he had come over to fix an electrical problem I had one morning , as I was still in my nightie and he in his boxers due to the urgency and as he was on the small ladder which I had to steady . His huge cock fell out of his boxers , I just couldn’t help myself and licked the head tasting pre cum , I then pulled down hid pants and sucked his cock as he stood on the ladder , he got down removed my nightie sat me on the table spread my legs and fucked me , having such a huge cock deep in me and he telling me I was now his white slut I just agreed .

I’ve had this experience. The boyfriend of the friend my wife played with I couldn’t stand and he knew it.

Their relationship lasted about 6 months and was a very challenging time for me and our marriage.

it was what ultimately led us into our true niche within this kink: ownership and degrading play that includes bitch play for me.

But it wasn’t enjoyable when it was happening.
I remember about 10 years ago I was gambling a lot got myself in a jam with my bookie . He came to my house to collect his money that I didn't have. It was not pretty my girlfriend had no idea what I had been doing and got fucking pissed. She even got more pissed when I suggested that she do him a favor and maybe he would take some money of my debt. This guy was a badass I asked her just this one time. He was really checking her out and I knew he would go for it. She gave me the dirtiest look id ever seen and told me she was going to teach me a lesson. Taking him by the hand they went to the sofa he sat down and she proceeded to take her top of and kneel in front of him and pulled out his cock. At that point I knew I was screwed he had a cock that was much bigger than mine, I asked her to stop but she refused and went to town on his monster. That was the first payment

My wife had already cucked me with bbcs when this happened I made bad financial decisions and we were having money problems. I ended up taking a job with someone we knew he was white guy and started making good money but required a lot of traveling for extended times. After about three months working my boss was talking with me and asked why my wife hasn’t come visit that it’s not an issue and I had seen a few coworkers wife’s of gf come visit. So a few weeks later my wife came for a visit and my Boss invited us to his room for dinner we were in extended stay hotels with kitchens and we shared rooms so two guys to a room. His partner was there as well. We’re eating have drinks and My boss starts telling my wife I’m doing good and he’s thinking of maybe promoting me but he’s also got someone who’s been there longer then me he’s considering. Then he says to me that Let us speak to your wife alone if that’s okay? To which my wife quickly replied Yes and told me to go. Both my bosses banged her that night then my boss must have told my foreman which was his best friend because the next night he sent her to my foreman’s room who was roommate was the bosses nephew so they both banged her. I didn’t like the foreman his nephew was okay. I got the promotion but also heard a lot of ******* at work mostly from the foreman and the nephew. She continued to bang my boss and his best friend while we were home or on the road for the next couple of years.

My wife had already cucked me with bbcs when this happened I made bad financial decisions and we were having money problems. I ended up taking a job with someone we knew he was white guy and started making good money but required a lot of traveling for extended times. After about three months working my boss was talking with me and asked why my wife hasn’t come visit that it’s not an issue and I had seen a few coworkers wife’s of gf come visit. So a few weeks later my wife came for a visit and my Boss invited us to his room for dinner we were in extended stay hotels with kitchens and we shared rooms so two guys to a room. His partner was there as well. We’re eating have drinks and My boss starts telling my wife I’m doing good and he’s thinking of maybe promoting me but he’s also got someone who’s been there longer then me he’s considering. Then he says to me that Let us speak to your wife alone if that’s okay? To which my wife quickly replied Yes and told me to go. Both my bosses banged her that night then my boss must have told my foreman which was his best friend because the next night he sent her to my foreman’s room who was roommate was the bosses nephew so they both banged her. I didn’t like the foreman his nephew was okay. I got the promotion but also heard a lot of ******* at work mostly from the foreman and the nephew. She continued to bang my boss and his best friend while we were home or on the road for the next couple of years.
She helped you get out from under those bad decisions. That’s a great wife.

If someone has similar fantasis could u share please similar scenarios?
We would be thankful for any ideas, who would you add Maybe to this? This guy from high school that was bullying you, now fucking your wife? Maybe similar scenario, your wife paying with sex because you don't have money? All in front of you.
That happened to me with my first wife. One of the tough guys and a big bully to anyone small but he kept his distance from me. A few years later my wife used to go to his condo down the street from us for hours. It tormented the heck out of me. I was pretty naive at this time in my life and did not realize what was going on. It wasn't until I noticed her going through our lube and replacing with a different brand that I figured it out. She used to see other guys also and he put a stop to that. The jerk even told her she could not have sex with me any more. Once I found out about this it was over with us. To this day I really do not like this guy especially since he became her husband.

My husband had a much younger co-worker who would constantly agitate and annoy him. I found him cute and funny at one of the company picnics and the playful banter we entered into progressed beyond the gathering until we were eventually were involved in a torrid affair. My husband didn't like it, I didn't care, the sex was amazing.
Did he ever get to tease your husband? Or make you husband sit there and watch?

Did he ever get to tease your husband? Or make you husband sit there and watch?
No my husband never watched me with him but he would taunt my husband mercilessly at work in front of their co-workers, telling him what a tight pussy I had, what a good fuck I was, how I would do anything for Black Dick. He definitely knew how to get under my husbands skin.

No my husband never watched me with him but he would taunt my husband mercilessly at work in front of their co-workers, telling him what a tight pussy I had, what a good fuck I was, how I would do anything for Black Dick. He definitely knew how to get under my husbands skin.
Oh hot that is super badass. Did knowing make you even wetter for him? He tease your husband about how much you told him during that he fucke d better or was much bigger, longer, thicker….

Oh hot that is super badass. Did knowing make you even wetter for him? He tease your husband about how much you told him during that he fucke d better or was much bigger, longer, thicker….
As I said he was an amazing lover, much bigger, longer, thicker than my husband, an all around great fuck and my husband knew it. He knew he was inferior and didn't like it being thrown up in his face. I say, too fucking bad! Live with it!

Have 3 open relationships , a Lil cuckold , swinger experience . My ultimate dark fantasie is that kind of school time thing back , some guy steal the girl i wanted for many time , like on the first date and break my heart , but this with steroids , being with my crush in the african bad side of town . Rude tough guys , brute , surrounding us , intimidating , telling dirty jokes ...like a smart guys making me take some beers for all , while the others sit next to her. Stell my chair ...

Back