Wife used by someone that you hate?

Some time ago, I became aware that my wife was seeing someone she met during the course of her job as a cocktail waitress. There were the mysterious hang up calls to our home phone when I'd answer and then the giggley conversations that would go on when she'd answer. In addition, though her place closed at 2:00 am, she'd frequently come home much later, like 3:30 - 4:00, and often she had been drinking. She also started shaving her genitals. It came to a head one morning after one of those late night arrivals when I got up to get ready to go to work and saw a faint hand print on her reddened ass...someone had obviously spanked her before she came home. I woke her up and confronted her. She tried to deny it which resulted in a fight. I contacted one of her co-workers later that day in an effort to learn who it was she was fucking, and got a lot of denial from her too, but the message was sent, and she informed me the affair was over. But she still wouldn't tell me who it was....said he was scared to death that I would find out it was him. About five years later, I was involved in a nasty workplace sexual harassment investigation that led to,the termination of a real asshole co-worker of mine...a guy I really hated. A couple months after he was off the floor and out the door, he sent me a letter in which he MFed me all over the place. Accompaanying the letter was a nude photograph of my wife, on her back with her legs spread wide, pointing to what appeared to be her freshly fucked pussy. On the back he had written "i used to enjoy fucking your slut wife...she knew how to suck my cock which she said was bigger than yours... loved the way she squealed when I put it in her tight little ass." The punk had moved to Florida before he sent the letter. I know where he is in Florida, and one of these days, I may pay him a visit. I'm not about to do anything stupid, but just want to give the little ******* something to think about.
As an aside, after thinking about it, long and hard, I showed the letter and the picture to my wife. She admitted to the tryst. She said he had been a regular customer in the bar she worked at and had dated one of her friends. The friend broke up with the guy but shared a lot about their sex life with my wife which roused her interest. She told me one night after closing time, she had trouble with a ******* and this guy intervened. After that was settled, they talked and ended up at his place. She told me he was a great lover, cute little guy with a big cock, and really lit her up that first night. As their relationship progressed the nude photography and video stuff started. She told me he recorded just about everything they did, and she was totally into being his fuck toy. She was getting ready to dump him after she found out he was doing one of the other waitresses but broke it off immediately after she found out he and I were co-workers, and he didn't take it very well until she told him I was sure to find out about him. She said he turned white at the thought. It didn't surprise her that he got fired for sexual harassment, in fact he came in crying to her about it and me when the investigation was going on. Wanted to know if she had told me about their affair. She had not.

This is a fantasy, but yeah, it turns me on so fucking much thinking about my future wife being used by a bully of my job, an asshole from the gym, a boss to get a promotion, etc, etc.

Fucking someone whose husband you know hates me is extremely pleasurable. I never forgot of hitting hard, scratching and leaving bruises and markings of struggling over the neck

When we lived in South Africa due to hubbys work he had a boss that was a total tool , he was a 55 local man but when he ever met me he was lovely and I found him attractive , over time he flirted with me whenever we met , on one occasion he asked if he could fuck me , knowing hubby hated him made it so erotic to fuck him so I agreed to meet him one afternoon at a hotel ,

When we lived in South Africa due to hubbys work he had a boss that was a total tool , he was a 55 local man but when he ever met me he was lovely and I found him attractive , over time he flirted with me whenever we met , on one occasion he asked if he could fuck me , knowing hubby hated him made it so erotic to fuck him so I agreed to meet him one afternoon at a hotel ,
And how was it?

And how was it?
Actually it was incredibly good, he was a gentleman, soft spoken while we had a ******* , he flirting , started when he stroked my cheek telling me how beautiful I was then slowly his finger found my cleavage pulling my bra cup over my nipples , squeezing them made me very wet , clothes got removed , both naked he touched me in all the right places , his huge cock resting on my tummy as he squeezed my ass cheeks , it’s true African men do have huge cocks , he ate me in a way I have never done before , clit and ass was so nice , the taste on his tongue when we kissed was lovely, he sat up spread my legs looking into my eyes he fed his cock head in , now baby let me fuck you , oh boy did he fuck me , it was so good in every position he had me and when he unloaded in my rectum I think it was my fifth orgasm.

100% my husband fantasizes about stuff like this, the only.rpoblem is that he is a sweet guy who gets along with everyone.

The only real thing he thought of was my POS hateable ex boyfriend coming over, being mean to us,l and beating up hubby before taking me.

Beyond that, he's talked about the idea of like a group of teenage boys in our neighborhood harassing him whenever they see him, and they keep trying to get me.to ditch him

100% my husband fantasizes about stuff like this, the only.rpoblem is that he is a sweet guy who gets along with everyone.

The only real thing he thought of was my POS hateable ex boyfriend coming over, being mean to us,l and beating up hubby before taking me.

Beyond that, he's talked about the idea of like a group of teenage boys in our neighborhood harassing him whenever they see him, and they keep trying to get me.to ditch him
Sort of a strange fantasy i have to say. On a psychosocial or theory-of-evolution level it is perhaps about losing the competition with another male who is then deemed more 'masculine' or 'manly' in comparison and thus more deserving of 'getting the Woman' (you in this case) as 'the prize'? 🤔 But also that 'logic' would include that you as the most sexually attractive and desired Woman (from your husband's point of view, at least) are deserving of getting the 'best' (most 'masculine'/'manly' or 'alpha') male you can get (which would be his 'bully' or 'defeating adversary').
While this fantasy may seem tempting, if played out in real life, it will hardly be a pleasant experience; at least it won't for 'somebody'. o_O Be careful what you wish for! ;)

Sort of a strange fantasy i have to say. On a psychosocial or theory-of-evolution level it is perhaps about losing the competition with another male who is then deemed more 'masculine' or 'manly' in comparison and thus more deserving of 'getting the Woman' (you in this case) as 'the prize'? 🤔 But also that 'logic' would include that you as the most sexually attractive and desired Woman (from your husband's point of view, at least) are deserving of getting the 'best' (most 'masculine'/'manly' or 'alpha') male you can get (which would be his 'bully' or 'defeating adversary').
While this fantasy may seem tempting, if played out in real life, it will hardly be a pleasant experience; at least it won't for 'somebody'. o_O Be careful what you wish for! ;)
I appreciate your response, and I understand its merits. Here is what I will say: my husband and I have spent almost a decade learning and growing together, building a connection that so overwhelmingly overpowers what you are suggesting, it is what makes us able to engage in these experiences without fear. I have been with men who are bigger, stronger, in better shape, and in some way(s) or another "better" than my husband. There is no world in which I will find another human who can possibly be the shadow of his shadow. :lips:

I appreciate your response, and I understand its merits. Here is what I will say: my husband and I have spent almost a decade learning and growing together, building a connection that so overwhelmingly overpowers what you are suggesting, it is what makes us able to engage in these experiences without fear. I have been with men who are bigger, stronger, in better shape, and in some way(s) or another "better" than my husband. There is no world in which I will find another human who can possibly be the shadow of his shadow. :lips:
I was not suggesting anything though. 🤔 Just trying to see a possible reason behind a fantasy or desire like your husband's. That's all. It wasn't meant anything judgemental. For sure you are a great couple and will have a great time to enjoy like you are used to. More power to you! ;) i can appreciate your chosen lifestyle. 😘

I was not suggesting anything though. 🤔 Just trying to see a possible reason behind a fantasy or desire like your husband's. That's all. It wasn't meant anything judgemental. For sure you are a great couple and will have a great time to enjoy like you are used to. More power to you! ;) i can appreciate your chosen lifestyle. 😘
Appreciated, and I should point out that your are 100% not wrong in general. We both know that there are fantasies that will have to stay that way for any number of reasons, safety, logistical, feasibility, and many more. To your point, it is very important to be mindful of, and acknowledge that all of these interests lie on some sort of spectrum, some being too far away to experience irl.

My compliments to your thoughful responses :wub:

Would you do it with the boys if your hubby asked you?

Would you do it with the boys if your hubby asked you?
That is soooo hard to say, the whole scenario is literally unbelievable,.so it's hard.to consider.

The distance from here to that point is so far, I assume we would have already in some way talked about it... Would be an ongoing discussion.

Tldr I'd say no, but I have done so, so many things that younger me wouldn't believe...🤨🤯🧐🤪:mstickle:

That is soooo hard to say, the whole scenario is literally unbelievable,.so it's hard.to consider.

The distance from here to that point is so far, I assume we would have already in some way talked about it... Would be an ongoing discussion.

Tldr I'd say no, but I have done so, so many things that younger me wouldn't believe...🤨🤯🧐🤪:mstickle:
Was there a an that you personally disliked but you did him anyway?

Appreciated, and I should point out that your are 100% not wrong in general. We both know that there are fantasies that will have to stay that way for any number of reasons, safety, logistical, feasibility, and many more. To your point, it is very important to be mindful of, and acknowledge that all of these interests lie on some sort of spectrum, some being too far away to experience irl.

My compliments to your thoughful responses :wub:
Thank you very much for the compliment. 😊

My husband had a much younger co-worker who would constantly agitate and annoy him. I found him cute and funny at one of the company picnics and the playful banter we entered into progressed beyond the gathering until we were eventually were involved in a torrid affair. My husband didn't like it, I didn't care, the sex was amazing.
damn you're smoking hot.

Back