Wife used by someone that you hate?

Hi,

Maybe it is just a fantasy, so far. But it huge turn on to see wife used by your boss while he is yelling at you because of your work at the same time.
Or by your colleague that you compete for a promotion.
Maybe neighbour that really hates you.

If someone has similar fantasis could u share please similar scenarios?
We would be thankful for any ideas, who would you add Maybe to this? This guy from high school that was bullying you, now fucking your wife? Maybe similar scenario, your wife paying with sex because you don't have money? All in front of you.

Hi,

Maybe it is just a fantasy, so far. But it huge turn on to see wife used by your boss while he is yelling at you because of your work at the same time.

We would be thankful for any ideas, who would you add Maybe to this? This guy from high school that was bullying you, now fucking your wife? Maybe similar scenario, your wife paying with sex because you don't have money? All in front of you.
I’ve always had a fantasy of fucking a dude I don’t likes’ sister and mom. Get em both pregnant and him slowly coming around to accept it

My husband had a much younger co-worker who would constantly agitate and annoy him. I found him cute and funny at one of the company picnics and the playful banter we entered into progressed beyond the gathering until we were eventually were involved in a torrid affair. My husband didn't like it, I didn't care, the sex was amazing.

I’ve had this experience. The boyfriend of the friend my wife played with I couldn’t stand and he knew it.

Their relationship lasted about 6 months and was a very challenging time for me and our marriage.

it was what ultimately led us into our true niche within this kink: ownership and degrading play that includes bitch play for me.

But it wasn’t enjoyable when it was happening.

My husband had a much younger co-worker who would constantly agitate and annoy him. I found him cute and funny at one of the company picnics and the playful banter we entered into progressed beyond the gathering until we were eventually were involved in a torrid affair. My husband didn't like it, I didn't care, the sex was amazing.
naughty girl

Hi,

I want my mom to be knocked up by someone from a low class or someone we would not even look at. Besides being a lowly man he is my *******'s enemy and fucks my mom like a whore and impregnates her.
It is my deepest fantasy I would like to come true .

A few years back a business venture acquaintance of mine did some things that left him substantial in financial debt to me, criminal things. I had considered pressing charges until his lovely wife showed up at my office one afternoon. Her and I came to and understanding on how to make this all go away. We started "working things out" on a weekly basis over the next several months... He absolutely despised me, which to me made it/her so much sweeter.

Hayley bought a bouncer home from a nightclub the once, when they walked through the door, I immediately recognised his face, even after 30 yrs the fear that this man had put me through, came rushing into my whole body, my heart raced as I remembered how he had made my life misery the last year at school, he had been the school bully, using his physical size to take what he wanted of anyone, he towered above everyone, it wasn’t just that he had a cruel nature to boot. I was thrown into a sort of paralysis as they began kissing each other, one part of me seething with fear and anger, slowly being engulfed in the pleasure of watching my wife enjoying herself, I reasoned with myself that he probably won’t even remember me after 30 yrs, and he was no longer that person, Hayley is pretty picky on who gets to enjoy her body, it’s not just about dick size she likes to click mentally so she must feel a connection and if she had picked up any bad vibes she would not of bought him home. The kissing had progressed to more like animalistic groping, his big hands pushing up her top, squeezing her nipples, her one hand down his trousers gripping his cock, he moved her back against the wall and pushed her down onto her knees a little roughly I thought, but Hayley complied when he told her to take his cock out and suck it hard, she gasped as he flopped out, it was no surprise to me as school gym lessons and clubs, it had been obvious that he was very large all over 😀 it was his bell end that was like a tennis ball on the end of a 8 inch baseball bat, she kissed and licked it and cupped his balls, my fear and anger had all but gone as he grew in her mouth, and she struggled to accommodate him, I had my cock out by now wanking and she made eye contact with me, she loves seeing me turned on, it made her hornier and began working on him more, I know how good she is sucking cock, and when she started deep throating him I knew it wouldn’t be long before she would be swallowing his seed, he was moaning and head rocking slowly as her mouth and tongue bought new sensations for him. He grabbed the side of her head as he came holding her in place, but I knew he didn’t have to, she swallowed every spurt as he spasmed into her, her hands went behind him not allowing him to pull out, he began to squirm on her and pull out as the aftermath of his orgasm turned into tenderness, but she wouldn’t let him go and for the first time in the 45 mins they had come in the house he took the time out to acknowledge me, saying “Not many women manage that”

Hayley bought a bouncer home from a nightclub the once, when they walked through the door, I immediately recognised his face, even after 30 yrs the fear that this man had put me through, came rushing into my whole body, my heart raced as I remembered how he had made my life misery the last year at school, he had been the school bully, using his physical size to take what he wanted of anyone, he towered above everyone, it wasn’t just that he had a cruel nature to boot. I was thrown into a sort of paralysis as they began kissing each other, one part of me seething with fear and anger, slowly being engulfed in the pleasure of watching my wife enjoying herself, I reasoned with myself that he probably won’t even remember me after 30 yrs, and he was no longer that person, Hayley is pretty picky on who gets to enjoy her body, it’s not just about dick size she likes to click mentally so she must feel a connection and if she had picked up any bad vibes she would not of bought him home. The kissing had progressed to more like animalistic groping, his big hands pushing up her top, squeezing her nipples, her one hand down his trousers gripping his cock, he moved her back against the wall and pushed her down onto her knees a little roughly I thought, but Hayley complied when he told her to take his cock out and suck it hard, she gasped as he flopped out, it was no surprise to me as school gym lessons and clubs, it had been obvious that he was very large all over 😀 it was his bell end that was like a tennis ball on the end of a 8 inch baseball bat, she kissed and licked it and cupped his balls, my fear and anger had all but gone as he grew in her mouth, and she struggled to accommodate him, I had my cock out by now wanking and she made eye contact with me, she loves seeing me turned on, it made her hornier and began working on him more, I know how good she is sucking cock, and when she started deep throating him I knew it wouldn’t be long before she would be swallowing his seed, he was moaning and head rocking slowly as her mouth and tongue bought new sensations for him. He grabbed the side of her head as he came holding her in place, but I knew he didn’t have to, she swallowed every spurt as he spasmed into her, her hands went behind him not allowing him to pull out, he began to squirm on her and pull out as the aftermath of his orgasm turned into tenderness, but she wouldn’t let him go and for the first time in the 45 mins they had come in the house he took the time out to acknowledge me, saying “Not many women manage that”
That's kind of "cuckolding on steroids" for you to be both cucked and intimidated at the same time. Such complex emotions to experience hate and fear at the same time that you are extremely turned-on. Did she only do him that one time? What was her reaction when you told her you knew, feared and disliked him?

not sure if this fits here but here you go. Had a soldier at fort Polk that I truely did not care for. Always on for messing up. My wife knew this so she got his number from my cell. She starts texting him and send pictures. This leads them into an affair for about 3 to 4 years. I only found out about at the end when he was PCSing to fort sill. I found out from other soldiers. We have a lot of sex toys. But she does have one named after him. I did not realize it until later.

Hi,

My wife is sleeping with my bosses. I hate them

Hi,

I'm into all of these

Back