Wife used by someone that you hate?

Hi,

Maybe it is just a fantasy, so far. But it huge turn on to see wife used by your boss while he is yelling at you because of your work at the same time.
Or by your colleague that you compete for a promotion.
Maybe neighbour that really hates you.

If someone has similar fantasis could u share please similar scenarios?
We would be thankful for any ideas, who would you add Maybe to this? This guy from high school that was bullying you, now fucking your wife? Maybe similar scenario, your wife paying with sex because you don't have money? All in front of you.
Not so much the hate part, but she was on tinder and over the course of her swiping left or right, whatever it's been awhile we ran across my manager. We were to chicken ******* to swipe and see if he swiped on her and there was a connection. It was a smaller company at the time and during company get togethers they interacted. We knew word would go right thru the company that my wife was either cheating (tinder isn't really a swinger site). It was just to much at the time so we deleted the profile and moved on to SLS

Wife was used by her ex husband when she would go drop the ******* off for the weekend at his house. He was still single for a while after we were married. She sucked and fucked him for about 2 years until he met someone and they eventually got married. He still fucked her for about 6 months after he met his future wife. Didn't find out until about 7 years later.
Was he a bull

Hi,

Maybe it is just a fantasy, so far. But it huge turn on to see wife used by your boss while he is yelling at you because of your work at the same time.

We would be thankful for any ideas, who would you add Maybe to this? This guy from high school that was bullying you, now fucking your wife? Maybe similar scenario, your wife paying with sex because you don't have money? All in front of you.
We've had a couple of these experiences. One of the hotter ones is a black police chief while we were

Then back home in SF, a black and my wife used her 'charms' to get us out of it.
Hi,

We've had a couple of these through the years. I get jealous, nervous, scared and hella horny haha. My wife loves it ofc.

One of the hotter ones is during a family vacation with a black police chief. We had an issue for which we had to visit a station. He was supremely arrogant and only had one thing in his mind - my wife. He got pretty pushy with me. He got what he wanted, my wife loved it because he was hung and amazing. Our issue got sorted too lol. They've been in touch, have fucked often, travelled together. He's visited us etc.

Another experience is with a black cop back home in SF. We had gotten in trouble while driving. It was our fault. The cop was pretty rough. My wife turned the situation around in minutes.

And a bunch of other experiences.

Hi,

Hi,

My dad humiliating me, teaching my gf while my mom is out...

My husband had a much younger co-worker who would constantly agitate and annoy him. I found him cute and funny at one of the company picnics and the playful banter we entered into progressed beyond the gathering until we were eventually were involved in a torrid affair. My husband didn't like it, I didn't care, the sex was amazing.
Nice.. bet that young stud loved fucking those big ass titties of yours!!

How

How often do women hook up with arrogant, or aggressive dudes? Alot.

Definitely not just a guy thing lol
All the time. I put off what the ladies call BDE or Big Dick Energy. I'm fairly cocky and confident. When I walk into a room I act like I have the biggest dick in there, which is generally true. I'm aggressive with married ladies I flirt heavy and make innuendos all the time. Have scored numerous married ladies. Even more aggressive if I peg the hubby as a beta.

All the time. I put off what the ladies call BDE or Big Dick Energy. I'm fairly cocky and confident. When I walk into a room I act like I have the biggest dick in there, which is generally true. I'm aggressive with married ladies I flirt heavy and make innuendos all the time. Have scored numerous married ladies. Even more aggressive if I peg the hubby as a beta.
Love it! My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for a decade. We both seek out the persona you describe. I absolutely love it when BDE enters the room. My wife is drawn to that man like a bee to honey. It is such a rush for a man to hit on my wife (she consents of course). We both like the aggressive nature of an alpha male. Not too arrogant, but someone you know he is packing the goods. My wife would tell you that she experiences the best sex with a dominant alpha black male that knows exactly what he wants and how to get it!

I spent 5 years clandestinely fucking a asshole coworkers wife, stretching her cunt and making her my personal property when i saw her, got her well and truly addicted to my BBC and when i finally stopped, she divorced her faggoty ass husband. i relished sending her back home filled with my black seed. that fucking guy can deal with it, fucker was a racist and an asshole. His wife however was one good fucking bitch.

My first wife and I had swung or tried to, no one was interested in my tiny dick, and then morphed into cuckolding. Usually I sat at home and waited to do cleanup. She shared one man with me. That was a blast!
Somewhere along the line I had put my foot down about one guy in particular. We saw him and his wife socially quite often and he irritated me to no end. Plus my wife had let slip she had tried to arrange a swing between the four of us, and when she told the other woman I had a small dick she didn't care much how well I ate pussy. They were interested in her only.

Well of course she fucked him. She owned up immediately. In retrospect, I was too immature to relinquish what control I thought I had, and that led to my reacting very poorly. That ended most of our sexual communication and actual sex. It wasn't long after that I realized she was spending time with him and occasionally them, and no longer telling me about her adventures in fucking. In a year or so, we were done.

Oh to be able to go back in time and tell myself to clean her and say I was stupid to try and restrict her, and thank her.

Hi,

I well remember when my wife decided to have sex with this guy - one the type we both truly can’t stand - and proceeded to get right down and dirty before they both ******* fed me a massive cream pie.

That was the one only time she’s ever had sex with such a weirdo and I still don’t or can’t understand what came her.

Ps. The cream pie was both humiliating and super tasty!

Back