Wife staying at bull's home this weekend

I remember when I handed over my wife to her Bull for the weekend, it’s was a heatwave that summer and he wanted her to wear a mini skirt, high heels, and she did. He was going to show her off to his friends at a club and then use her for himself for the rest of the weekend.
I couldn’t sleep the whole weekend and I kept thinking 🤔 I had gone too far and it might be a mistake.
When I collected her on the Monday morning she was well used but very happy.
She had a long shower and we fucked and she told me how he showed her off at the club, she was soaking wet as she was starred at by all his friends at the club. It felt amazing she said.
They all knew a was his slut for the weekend and I felt he was thinking about sharing me with them later in the future.

How do you feel about that I asked? She said that by the end of Sunday night he had told me that he was going to share me eventually with his friends and the thought had me knowing that my life was going to change.
I love ❤️ the idea of being shared around, the centre of their attention, I’m hot, I’m Italian, I have a hot body and they all want it. Why not enjoy all the black meat .

I remember when I handed over my wife to her Bull for the weekend, it’s was a heatwave that summer and he wanted her to wear a mini skirt, high heels, and she did. He was going to show her off to his friends at a club and then use her for himself for the rest of the weekend.
I couldn’t ******* the whole weekend and I kept thinking 🤔 I had gone too far and it might be a mistake.
When I collected her on the Monday morning she was well used but very happy.
She had a long shower and we fucked and she told me how he showed her off at the club, she was soaking wet as she was starred at by all his friends at the club. It felt amazing she said.
They all knew a was his slut for the weekend and I felt he was thinking about sharing me with them later in the future.

How do you feel about that I asked? She said that by the end of Sunday night he had told me that he was going to share me eventually with his friends and the thought had me knowing that my life was going to change.
I love ❤️ the idea of being shared around, the centre of their attention, I’m hot, I’m Italian, I have a hot body and they all want it. Why not enjoy all the black meat .
thats amazing. congrats

Back