Wife staying at bull's home this weekend

For the first time I let my wife go for 2 days at our bull place while I'll be alone in my house 😋 she may send me pictures of what they'll be doing and maybe call me while they'll be fucking . She's gone now and I'm a little bit bored in chastity, any thought of what I can do to pass time ?
Prepare a big meal when she comes back and give her a massage once she is back. She will really need it ...

For the first time I let my wife go for 2 days at our bull place while I'll be alone in my house 😋 she may send me pictures of what they'll be doing and maybe call me while they'll be fucking . She's gone now and I'm a little bit bored in chastity, any thought of what I can do to pass time ?
Send me a private message and let's spend the time together so we can check her messages together

Prepare a big meal when she comes back and give her a massage once she is back. She will really need it ...
When my wife comes home from a date, if it was a really good one she will text or call when she's leaving which is usually on the early AM. That's my que to get of my ass and get the hotub ready because she's going to want to soak her vajayjay and get her a mimosa ready so she can tell me about the evening.

I’ll be sending the wife away on a beach weekend with her bull when it warms up

So... How did you welcome her? And how was the weekend? Did she tell you any details? We're curious. Thank you.
Lol I forgot to update, so the weekend was pretty boring, I did cleaning and chores but after 2 hours I finished cleaning mostly everything, she regularly sent me pictures of what they were doing ( they went to au restaurant, walked in the city and chilled at his house ) then it was the night when I was in bed that they fucked, she sent me pictures and it was so much hot but also frustrating as I'm in chastity, I struggled to sleep so much because of how much I was turned on, then sunday she sent me nothing until she came home and told me everything they did

I don't know if most wives will be happy or impressed by a nice meal or house cleaning.
I remember picking-up Christine from here her Bull's apartment in the hood the next morning.
I got out of the car and walked toward the vestibule. I was holding fresh flowers for her.
As the bull was walking her out, she staggered a bit wearing her cork/wedge shoes.

I guess she was still "buzzed" (her words) as she didn't even notice the flowers.
In the short time while he was handing her over to me, a load of cum dripped from
between her legs onto the sidewalk. Needless to say it was quite embarrassing, at
least for me.

When we did get home, all she wanted to do was go to bed.
Totally oblivious that I had cleaned the house and made a special breakfast for her.
A cuckold must learn to deal with his angst while wifey dates on her own.

WOW that's very intense you must trust him a lot

Back