Wife says she's constantly being hit on by black guys at work.....

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????
Honey she is thinking about it so it will happen

Blackmales are studs. They have a one track mine when it comes to getting white pussy. When a black stud zeros in on a hot white chic(married or not) he cnn't imagine her not wanting his big black cock . The hardest to get white pussy is aalways the best piece of ass for a black dude and the bros will keep up their persuit until he hit paydirt.

I have always been hit on by all men, but more black men than any other. I think black men need to be dominate and aggressive with white women, more so if we are married. I find that they love to be able to take a white women, and we give off vibs that we want their attention, and its OK to make advances, and make comments. I find it very erotic, and when its safe, show them in a lot of ways that i am into their advances, then I act like such a flirt back. Its a game we play, they want white women to be sluts and into them and their big cocks. Sometimes if I'm out in a store, and notice I'm getting eye fucked by a black guy, I will driv him crazy by doing things like stare down his crotch. Or push up on him as I pass him. I love it and so do they.

I have always been hit on by all men, but more black men than any other. I think black men need to be dominate and aggressive with white women, more so if we are married. I find that they love to be able to take a white women, and we give off vibs that we want their attention, and its OK to make advances, and make comments. I find it very erotic, and when its safe, show them in a lot of ways that i am into their advances, then I act like such a flirt back. Its a game we play, they want white women to be sluts and into them and their big cocks. Sometimes if I'm out in a store, and notice I'm getting eye fucked by a black guy, I will driv him crazy by doing things like stare down his crotch. Or push up on him as I pass him. I love it and so do they.
I guess the black guys in phoenix are not as aggressive. My wife will glance at black guys and they do nothing. She is as hot at 50 as she was at 18. What I would give to have her come home after being satisfied by her bbc and submit to her demands. Need a black bull in west Phoenix.

Last edited:
Back