Wife says she's constantly being hit on by black guys at work.....

It was my being aware that I was getting a lot of attention from black guys,that made me very
curious about having a black lover.My fiance,at the time,liked to take advantage of my sudden
interest in black men,by taking me out to clubs known for being a place where white women and couples could hook-up with black men for sex.He didn't tell me about it,but it was obvious after the
first ten minutes! That night I met an exciting man,who didn't hesitate to seduce me! Two days later,he had convinced me that I NEEDED to be with black men! It's been that way ever since!

No not at all.

Ok good. It seemed as if you weren't happy that brothers would be trying to get to be the next one to have some of that sweet delicious white pussy. I love white women who aren't afraid to share themselves with me. Would you like to?

Now I am single and live alone I have noticed that black men take notice of me , I go out a lot and I wear my spade bracelet,one night I attended a jazz night , while at the bar I was approached by a black man who was very forward , he told me I was built for black men and wanted me to go home with him , at first I refused but he kept asking , while we talked he held my hand and pressed it against his leg , I felt a huge lump he whispered could you take that.
We left and he fucked me for two days .
I was then I realised he was right , I attracted black men whoever I went and I enjoy there company plus the extras.

I go threw the same thing babe , alotta girls hate on me because of this ass this white girl has on her, but I love it , an I'm not a hater ,I love all you sexy white girls that's got ta booty on them like we do, and I deffantly know what gets at them every where they go , an no matter where their at,, black guys is going to let them know they want to own that white ass,, if had my share of hudge blk cocks come on to me in many diffrent places, an before I knew it ,I was leaned over something with this white ads up high an sprd open real wide taking every inch his big long thick hudge blk cock deep inside my juicy white pussy,letting him beat deep inside my white Pusey as I tell him that I want his load deep up inside my white Pusey , every drop inside this married white slut wife03000e46.jpg

Attachments

• 03000e44.jpg
    03000e44.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 56
Ok good. It seemed as if you weren't happy that brothers would be trying to get to be the next one to have some of that sweet delicious white pussy. I love white women who aren't afraid to share themselves with me. Would you like to?
do you ever "know" when you encounter a lady in public, store, bank, library,..et al that is shy..but the sexual chemistry is there? BTW..doesn't do anything for me, but that would look good making my wife moan..

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????
Im on state parole and brought my girl with me several times however black guys are always on her i left lobby after my visit and couldn't find her i heard her moaning in mens restroom i opened door and saw her getting pounded like wtf

i work in the medical field and yes i get hit on all the time by black men....doctors, techs, maintenance and even patients. i once walked in on a 26 year old black male patient who was masterbating...i was obviously taken aback but when he looked me in the eye and told me he was thinking about me i almost *******. i was so frazzled i just walked out.
LOL did you react or pick up on it again...or did you just avoid him

My tale is about what happened while I was demonstrating at a private home .
I demonstrate ladies underwear my customer had several ladies interested , as I was demonstrating my products the ladies husband came home , to my surprise he was black ,he apologised for interrupting and went in the other room .
A couple of ladies wanted to try on my products , so we went to a bedroom where they tried them on , and asked the man to evaluate what they looked like.
As he gave his opinion he then asked me if I would try some on in private and handed me a phone number.
I thought about it for several days , then I gave in and called .
We met at a hotel , I never had time to show any products as he seduced me as we entered the room , I was fucked for hours.
Probably what any bbc would've done babe...I can't keep my hands off white women!

It was my being aware that I was getting a lot of attention from black guys,that made me very
curious about having a black lover.My fiance,at the time,liked to take advantage of my sudden
interest in black men,by taking me out to clubs known for being a place where white women and couples could hook-up with black men for sex.He didn't tell me about it,but it was obvious after the
first ten minutes! That night I met an exciting man,who didn't hesitate to seduce me! Two days later,he had convinced me that I NEEDED to be with black men! It's been that way ever since!
Which clubs?

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ₯±

Back