Wife says she's constantly being hit on by black guys at work.....

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????
If they want to fuck her, they WILL fuck her!

She says not only are the black guys she works with always hitting on her while at work but now even the black ******* dads are when they come to pick up their *******. One even tells everyone that she is his "girl" on the side and puts his arm around her everytime he comes into the class in front of all her co-workers. She told me she likes it and doesn't mind at all that they are flirting with her.........either word got out or she is flaunting her hot little ass to them.

Do black guys know when a married white ho does black guys????
Wife went out one night in the big easy and sent me this pic the next day. Yes black guys always after her. image.jpeg

You know its really funny that I was never hit on by a black guy before I had my first black cock. After that it was like
all the black guys knew I had sex with a black man. Also it seemed like that in my late 40's and my 50's it was even worse. Seemed like then they didn't care if my husband was with me or not. They would just act like he wasn't there and that really turned him and me on. He always said I had a fuck me look about me that the black guys picked up on. Anyway I loved it and fucked a lot of the guys while my husband watched.

Phyliss

Last edited:
My tale is about what happened while I was demonstrating at a private home .
I demonstrate ladies underwear my customer had several ladies interested , as I was demonstrating my products the ladies husband came home , to my surprise he was black ,he apologised for interrupting and went in the other room .
A couple of ladies wanted to try on my products , so we went to a bedroom where they tried them on , and asked the man to evaluate what they looked like.
As he gave his opinion he then asked me if I would try some on in private and handed me a phone number.
I thought about it for several days , then I gave in and called .
We met at a hotel , I never had time to show any products as he seduced me as we entered the room , I was fucked for hours.

Librarian wife is constantly being hit on by men at work, she has an attraction to Black men, and knows she has open play from me. She even went as far as to go to the home of one of them to "help with his pc issues" with the full intention of giving it up..but she said he didn't make a move.

Lol that guy didn't have a clue it seems.

Years ago my wife used to get hit on by coworkers and her boss all the time. She actually hooked up with a few at her job in the warehouse on the same lot. She even had guys she was hooking up with come visit her at work, slip out into the warehouse with them, fuck, then go back to work.
Were you married to my ex wife?

My tale is about what happened while I was demonstrating at a private home .
I demonstrate ladies underwear my customer had several ladies interested , as I was demonstrating my products the ladies husband came home , to my surprise he was black ,he apologised for interrupting and went in the other room .
A couple of ladies wanted to try on my products , so we went to a bedroom where they tried them on , and asked the man to evaluate what they looked like.
As he gave his opinion he then asked me if I would try some on in private and handed me a phone number.
I thought about it for several days , then I gave in and called .
We met at a hotel , I never had time to show any products as he seduced me as we entered the room , I was fucked for hours.

That was nice accident experiance

Back