Wife says she's constantly being hit on by black guys at work.....

About the charm bracelet: We haven't been doing this for too long but my girl showed me a picture of a spade shaped silver bracelet charm. She wants to get one and wear it. I'm not so sure. It's one thing to pick up a guy once in awhile or attend a private party but the bracelet would be there for all of our friends and business associates to see.

On the one hand, it would be a risk both to our social standing and possibly to our income. On the other hand, I must admit that I'm intrigued by the thought of her wearing one knowing it would be like a flashing neon sign to well hung blacks.

What do you guys think? Maybe she could just wear it when we go out together but without our friends? Maybe she could wear it all the time and if anyone we know said something she could just act all innocent and plead ignorance?

I guess I kinda like the idea. Maybe one of her married woman friends would ask about it privately and she might even talk one of them into trying BBC for the first time. Now that would really be hot!

About the charm bracelet: We haven't been doing this for too long but my girl showed me a picture of a spade shaped silver bracelet charm. She wants to get one and wear it. I'm not so sure. It's one thing to pick up a guy once in awhile or attend a private party but the bracelet would be there for all of our friends and business associates to see.

On the one hand, it would be a risk both to our social standing and possibly to our income. On the other hand, I must admit that I'm intrigued by the thought of her wearing one knowing it would be like a flashing neon sign to well hung blacks.

What do you guys think? Maybe she could just wear it when we go out together but without our friends? Maybe she could wear it all the time and if anyone we know said something she could just act all innocent and plead ignorance?

I guess I kinda like the idea. Maybe one of her married woman friends would ask about it privately and she might even talk one of them into trying BBC for the first time. Now that would really be hot!

Due to discression we have to remain private but my slut wears her QOS panties or takes them with her when she is meeting her black lovers. I have tried to get her to get a QOS tat on her ass but she's afraid of the needles....

I have to admire black guys making moves on hot white chics even when they know shes married. At the work place it plays out countless times that a hot white married whitechic is the black mans prey. She can telll him over and over that she wont cheat on her husbabnd but he's very determind when she finally gives in to him and becomes addicted to his black cock

i work in the medical field and yes i get hit on all the time by black men....doctors, techs, maintenance and even patients. i once walked in on a 26 year old black male patient who was masterbating...i was obviously taken aback but when he looked me in the eye and told me he was thinking about me i almost *******. i was so frazzled i just walked out.

i work in the medical field and yes i get hit on all the time by black men....doctors, techs, maintenance and even patients. i once walked in on a 26 year old black male patient who was masterbating...i was obviously taken aback but when he looked me in the eye and told me he was thinking about me i almost *******. i was so frazzled i just walked out.

wow honey. You should be honored that a black bull is thinking about screwing the tar out of you.

Yes, my wife is constantly being hit on by black men at work and elsewhere. Arobably because they know she'll fuck them!

I work for a large manufacturing company I was often called in that night to make repairs.. One night my wife decided to go with me I pulled up to the gas pumps to fill my car up when one of my black coworkers come out to me he would take care of it for me.

The next thing I knew they were driving off I watch the headlights disappear between a role of concrete blocks I went over to see what was going on my wife legs were up in the air this black guy was giving her lots of pleasure.

I went back to make the repairs after about 30 min. my wife and her new friend showed up I asked her how it was she said real good she would like more. So we went back to the facility I had heard all my office and I sent one of the black men in to take care her desire which he did very well.

Of course this was years ago. I now have a new girlfriend who is totally devoted to the black male population

Back