Wife may be on verge of taking bbc

I’ll tell you, make sure this guy doesn’t want your wife for himself. He works with her. This is a normal fella. Not a “ professional” bull that has done this repeatedly. She is clearly getting connected to him. Just watch for the first...” I want to fuck him at his place without you” statement. It will be over for you and her. Just watch, she may fall in love with him and him with her. Might be better to space the meeting out a little or get another guy in there also to mix things up a little. Too much one on one can build those connections. If she’s open to another guy your ok.
I can only go off of what she’s telling me. She has never told me she wants to fuck him without me being there. She always says she wants me there. She said she still loves me and when he isn’t around will still give me intercourse. The sex with us is pretty vanilla and the intensity isn’t as great. She clearly not getting as much from me as she does from sex with him. I’m sure she’s doing it more for my benefit than hers. I would think another clue things were changing would be if I get cut off. A lot of guys on her have told me it does happen a lot. He’s told her a few times in the beginning he isn’t interesting in dating her, just is looking for sex and having fun. But I understand what you are saying and am very mindful of it and if that ever happens, things would be changing for sure. She still loves me but I think we both realize now I can’t give her sexually what she needs. We both knew that when she would prefer her bbc dildo over me. Things changed for sure when I came out and admitted to her I knew she wasn’t getting off with me and that she needed more.

Ok. My concern for you and her is it may be too late when you get to any red flags. Also, I said that same thing to my wife (just want fool around) and now it’s 20 years later...

The Bermuda Triangle it be a myth, but the cuckold relationship will keep spiraling uncertainty between all 3, same thing over n over n nothing new... except pain n broken marriage at the end.

Women want security and real men in their lives, once you share your wife with other men, you are NO longer the real man in her life but only a replica, and no woman want the replica or fake stuff. Your days are numbered, lol....

Just because someone said, go a head and share your wife, it’s hot n sexy, it doesn’t mean it’s TRUE... Didn’t we teach our *******, just say NO? A fantasy is better off kept as a fantasy....

Pvak74, It might be best to slow things down and maybe even stop this for a little. Tell your wife it’s bothering you. See what she says. You got to see your fantasy, it was good, now maybe take a step back and regroup. This all seems like a *******, it’s great at first and then it eventually turns against you. You can only look at the sun so many times before it blinds you..

Doing ANYTHING with someone you know at work/school/job/anywhere you are regularly? Seems crazy to us. What if it doesn't work out? What if it goes south on you? And goes downhill quickly? ? What if it really starts to jam you guys up? We're new to all this, but.. It would seem that the best types of "relationships" are the ones you can walk away from with the zero strings attached and no further contact (job etc) , but that's just our opinion... No?

Pvak74, It might be best to slow things down and maybe even stop this for a little. Tell your wife it’s bothering you. See what she says. You got to see your fantasy, it was good, now maybe take a step back and regroup. This all seems like a *******, it’s great at first and then it eventually turns against you. You can only look at the sun so many times before it blinds you..
I thought about doing this just to see her reaction. It makes me nervous what she would say if I told her to go cold turkey on the bbc now that she is enjoying it. But may still do it just to see what she will say. My guess is she might let it go if I told her I was uncomfortable with it (at this point with it, I’m fine with it but we are at the beginning of this journey). But I’m not ? percent sure that’s the case

I’d give it go and see what she says. Better now than wait till it gets to the point of no return. Also man, you got to post a pic of her, clothes on or not. She sounds too hot!

Doing ANYTHING with someone you know at work/school/job/anywhere you are regularly? Seems crazy to us. What if it doesn't work out? What if it goes south on you? And goes downhill quickly? ? What if it really starts to jam you guys up? We're new to all this, but.. It would seem that the best types of "relationships" are the ones you can walk away from with the zero strings attached and no further contact (job etc) , but that's just our opinion... No?

We worried about the fact she works with him. But they have both been extremely discreet about it and since they don’t work in the same dept they figured it would be ok.

Will try to get a photo. She’s not into doing nude photos so maybe a regular pic might work
I'm surprised you haven't made a video of her with him yet. That would have been the first thing I'd do since things might slow down or not workout long term with her and the bull, then at least you'll have a video to look back on and satisfy your cuckold craving!

I'm surprised you haven't made a video of her with him yet. That would have been the first thing I'd do since things might slow down or not workout long term with her and the bull, then at least you'll have a video to look back on and satisfy your cuckold craving!

I asked her about taking a video and she didn’t me to do that. She said if I want to see it, I need to be there live and In the moment

We have had a 2 more encounters since my last update. A pattern is emerging with us. We started off with me jerking off watching them in the corner. They strip down and start slow and passionately. The longer the actual the intercourse goes on the more rough it gets. She makes guttural sounds she never has with me. She will cum multiple times and winds up squirting all over him. The bed gets soaked and we always need to change the sheets afterward. He pulls out at this point and tells me to jump on get some. I proceed to put get on top of her and slide into her with no resistance. The old saying of throwing a hot dog down a hallway is so true in my situation. She was loose before she started playing with him, and now she really can’t even feel me at all during intercourse. But it’s all for my benefit at that point. I thrust away in vain trying to “reclaim” her, moaning and groaning in pleasure. They both cheer me on which is equally humiliating and such a turn on at the same time. She talks about my little nub and pinches my nipples for added stimulation I don’t really need at that point. He’s even gotten on in the humiliation as well at times teasing me. He’s told me with that little dicklet it’s no wonder she’s needed more. It’s at that point when I’m in her thrusting away hard to no avail, I usually cum really really hard. My fellow cucks, you will never cum as hard as you will with sloppy seconds after bbc. Cuckold sex is incredibly addicting and I never ever want to go back to vanilla sex. After I finish she orders me back to the corner so she can get finished getting stretched out. He jumps back on and makes her cum over and over again. Finally after a while he will blow his load. She’s on cloud 9 by that point, he’s spent and I’m in a orgasmic daze sitting in a chair rubbing down myself with another orgasm. The is the hottest sex we’ve ever had

Last edited:
Finally Opened up by wife about my desire to actively cuckold me. Our sex life has consisted of her using her bbc dildo. She has taken to calling my cuck a “nub”. Well I got up the courage to ask her about cuckolding me. She was surprised at what I said, but after admitting our sex life isn’t what it used to be. Well finally she told me she may be up for going for a separate lover but that she would always love me. Just laid the ground rules and we decided that if she ever has another guy that I can stay, watch and participate if I want. Now to find someone. She has some black guys at work who are known players and are very Flirtatious with the girls at her work. We thought maybe she could start there. I’m so excited and so nervous at the same time. Not sure what exactly will happen next if she will go through with it but it seems she’s game for it and I can’t wait to find out where this goes next
Works not the best place unless you just want to make a Black cum dump of her because bragging travels fast, it took us about three months to find a suitable match, she didn’t fuck one black guy at work but he wasn’t Bull, Master material

Back