Wife may be on verge of taking bbc

pvak74

Male
Finally Opened up by wife about my desire to actively cuckold me. Our sex life has consisted of her using her bbc dildo. She has taken to calling my cuck a “nub”. Well I got up the courage to ask her about cuckolding me. She was surprised at what I said, but after admitting our sex life isn’t what it used to be. Well finally she told me she may be up for going for a separate lover but that she would always love me. Just laid the ground rules and we decided that if she ever has another guy that I can stay, watch and participate if I want. Now to find someone. She has some black guys at work who are known players and are very Flirtatious with the girls at her work. We thought maybe she could start there. I’m so excited and so nervous at the same time. Not sure what exactly will happen next if she will go through with it but it seems she’s game for it and I can’t wait to find out where this goes next

Finally Opened up by wife about my desire to actively cuckold me. Our sex life has consisted of her using her bbc dildo. She has taken to calling my cuck a “nub”. Well I got up the courage to ask her about cuckolding me. She was surprised at what I said, but after admitting our sex life isn’t what it used to be. Well finally she told me she may be up for going for a separate lover but that she would always love me. Just laid the ground rules and we decided that if she ever has another guy that I can stay, watch and participate if I want. Now to find someone. She has some black guys at work who are known players and are very Flirtatious with the girls at her work. We thought maybe she could start there. I’m so excited and so nervous at the same time. Not sure what exactly will happen next if she will go through with it but it seems she’s game for it and I can’t wait to find out where this goes next
Been there! Done that! Still enjoying "that!"
Good luck! Enjoy the ride & keep us posted!
Remember this old saying? "You only get one chance to make a first impression!"
Well what an unbelievable first impression watching my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, made the first time he got into my wife! Watching him patiently prop Pam upon the bed, place a pillow under her ass and slowly get between her outstretched legs on his knees, then introduce Pam's white swollen horny wet pussy to its first ever strange cock, other than mine that is (she was a virgin when we married) was awe inspiring. The fact that she was getting her very first BBC was the "ultimate"! Look forward to hearing more from you!
p.s. See that Avatar of ours! That's Pam just moments before Edwin took them off and fucked her! Pam's horniyness is evident by the love juice stain right in the middle of her crotch!

Can’t wait for this to happen. I’m obviously nervous but she has promised me if this happens I would never be “cut off” so to speak. She said she would make sure I can get off as well.

Careful there have been manh women on this site that make those promises to their husbands and then flip the script as soon as they get bbc consistently. Jus sayin

That’s a legit fear no doubt, It’s a risk I’m taking for sure. I guess all bets are off when her toes are curling and her eyes are rolling into the back of her head from cumming on bbc all the time.
Most women don't care about their cucks, sissies, hubbies, bois or husbands, once they are being shared with other men. Only a few of them may stay for a different reasons.
Remember, she is your wife and NOT your property, which means she has a mind and a heart of her own. She will leave you for someone who is better than you, in and out of bed.
If your marriage isn't secured based on love and trust, then keep your fantasy as a fantasy. You don't want to find yourself alone one day, either you changed your mind or not.
A couple who plays together, most likely stays together.

Most women don't care about their cucks, sissies, hubbies, bois or husbands, once they are being shared with other men. Only a few of them may stay for a different reasons.
Remember, she is your wife and NOT your property, which means she has a mind and a heart of her own. She will leave you for someone who is better than you, in and out of bed.
If your marriage isn't secured based on love and trust, then keep your fantasy as a fantasy. You don't want to find yourself alone one day, either you changed your mind or not.
A couple who plays together, most likely stays together.

Yeah, we have a strong relationship - but this possibility bothers me... and I'm generally not a "fear the unknown" kinda guy.

Update! The wife has gone out with her coworkers and she met them out this past weekend and it went really really well with one of her black coworker. she told me they flirted heavily and he is definitely interested in her. They have planned to go out again in a few days just him and her to meet out for coffee. She is going to test the waters about them making a night where he comes over. She wants me there and see where it goes. This is progressing along quickly.

Update! The wife has gone out with her coworkers and she met them out this past weekend and it went really really well with one of her black coworker. she told me they flirted heavily and he is definitely interested in her. They have planned to go out again in a few days just him and her to meet out for coffee. She is going to test the waters about them making a night where he comes over. She wants me there and see where it goes. This is progressing along quickly.
GREAT work !! Please keep us posted !

It’s going down next Friday night. She met him out last night and talked to him about coming over for “some fun”. She explained that I didn’t have a problem with this and was encouraging it. He was a little taken back and she told him I would be there when it all went down but to just to watch. I’m so excited but nervous and so is she. She told me she can’t wait to see if bbc is all that everyone says it is? If it really goes down next Friday will let everyone how it went

It’s going down next Friday night. She met him out last night and talked to him about coming over for “some fun”. She explained that I didn’t have a problem with this and was encouraging it. He was a little taken back and she told him I would be there when it all went down but to just to watch. I’m so excited but nervous and so is she. She told me she can’t wait to see if bbc is all that everyone says it is? If it really goes down next Friday will let everyone how it went
That is awesome !!! Can't wait to hear all about it ! Good luck !

Your wife will def be appreciative of you allowing her to experience mind-bending orgasms with horny black men who will ravage her body beyond repair. Continue to be her support system (especially financially... and maybe also for her lovers), and she will most likely keep you in the picture.

Your wife will def be appreciative of you allowing her to experience mind-bending orgasms with horny black men who will ravage her body beyond repair. Continue to be her support system (especially financially... and maybe also for her lovers), and she will most likely keep you in the picture.

She’s looking forward to seeing if the rumors are true of bbc. I will always support her, not her potential bulls. She wants me involved in her sex life, not saying it can’t change but doubt that it will change

Your life will never be the same

Back