Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

There was present on coffee table for me this morning. Christy got me that cage. Damn. I'm not wearing it.
Exactly what I said. She wanted to increase the teasing. Only a day or two. Then a week. Or two. See if you can go 4 weeks babe it's so hot. Teasing every day. When she is having sex with another guy it's a total mind Fuck and it's not easy.

Christy got sick her last time over at Eric's. Had to take her to hospital and they pumped her stomach. After a ******* and IV the doctor took me into his office and asked about the bruises and if I was abusing my wife. Wasn't about to admit it was from Eric and his friend..But when the doctor told me about contacting police detective..I lied an said it happened at a swinger party. Don't think he believed it and mentioned that he seen ******* victim b4 and Christy looked worse. They ran some test that came back negative an later she was released.
When we got back home her phone was full of messages from Eric wanting to know where "his bitch" was. The guy a fucking ahole!View attachment 1964481
It shows the Bull never really cared about her and initially she was just a piece of ass that he's beginning to get tired of because he is abusing her, and he sounds like some thug.

It shows the Bull never really cared about her and initially she was just a piece of ass that he's beginning to get tired of because he is abusing her, and he sounds like some thug.
That's what I try to tell her..fuck yeah.. He thug *******. They both are.
I went over to Eric's place once looking for her. Christy was out side with 2 BLK guys I've never seen b4..an was very friendly kissing both. I could smell the weed. Could tell she was really high! Laughing at the jokes they were telling her. "Hi hi honey.come on in.
I should have turned and left right then.
But my wife was wearing just a t-shirt. Damn she looked Hot! I wanted her right there.
She gave me a tour of the place but I couldn't convince her to come home. It was hard watching Javon take her to his bedroom. " fuck off white boy. He kinda hissed over his shoulder. Then Eric laughing whole time . Fucker

That's what I try to tell her..fuck yeah.. He thug *******. They both are.
I went over to Eric's place once looking for her. Christy was out side with 2 BLK guys I've never seen b4..an was very friendly kissing both. I could smell the weed. Could tell she was really high! Laughing at the jokes they were telling her. "Hi hi honey.come on in.
I should have turned and left right then.
But my wife was wearing just a t-shirt. Damn she looked Hot! I wanted her right there.
She gave me a tour of the place but I couldn't convince her to come home. It was hard watching Javon take her to his bedroom. " fuck off white boy. He kinda hissed over his shoulder. Then Eric laughing whole time . Fucker
Even though my country now legalized weed thanks to our pot-head of a prime minister, I never desired it and I don't think I'd ever directly smoke weed except through second-hand smoke I encounter accidentally in public and the same goes for cigarettes too. Same goes for alcohol too. And I'm the polar opposite of a thug here. I definitely don't get as much easy women thugs type do, but I'd be after the more elusive women desiring long term instead of women like your wife that might be the party-type girl into fucking one night and forgetting the guy who she fucked with yesterday.

It's been ordered hun. My cuck will use it on my over his chastity cage (i don't want him to have any orgasms during fucking me) and then I will be using it on him whilst locked. He doesn't believe I'll do it to him but I know better. I'm patient. LolJ xoxox
. J. You sound like Susan and what she did to me. The "next step" after she went black only and had to decide what to do with me. Her white beta sub husband.

I can not believe my husband, some of these posts he has wrote. Jake complains so much.
First of all. Eric is Not a bad guy. He works hard, has a philanthropists giving nature and is helping Jevon get back on his feet. It's very hard for these young black men coming out of the prison system.
I've been tutoring Jevon. Helping him get his GED but, it's difficult as English is not his first language. I'm happy to help. We would get more accomplished, but for all the sexy study breaks.
I'm So happy right now. I should feel sorry for my poor horny husband for leaving him alone so much, but I don't.20181118_212555.jpg
Is that bad?

I can not believe my husband, some of these posts he has wrote. Jake complains so much.
First of all. Eric is Not a bad guy. He works hard, has a philanthropists giving nature and is helping Jevon get back on his feet. It's very hard for these young black men coming out of the prison system.
I've been tutoring Jevon. Helping him get his GED but, it's difficult as English is not his first language. I'm happy to help. We would get more accomplished, but for all the sexy study breaks.
I'm So happy right now. I should feel sorry for my poor horny husband for leaving him alone so much, but I don't.View attachment 2232047
Is that bad?
Fuck yea that’s bad, BAD ASS!!!! I love the way you think!

I'm So happy right now. I should feel sorry for my poor horny husband for leaving him alone so much, but I don't.View attachment 2232047
Is that bad?
Is that bad? Lets try to realistic, sexy successful cuckold relationships have to include honest understanding communication between the husband, wife and lovers. If any of them are not on board then yes it is not only bad but super destructive. Christy what you are doing if done correctly could be great for all involved. Not caring about Jakes feelings is a major issue that could not turn out well at all. Lovers that know the husband is not onboard and takes advantage of the situation anyway is not a real bull, but an uncaring hypocrite. Christy some cuckold husbands would thrive in Jakes situation. I don't see how but a few would because they eat humiliation and degradation like a additive *******. They are few and far between in the lifestyle. No matter what some think or do 90% of the time the cuckold is in control, many do truly have their wife's satisfaction as the number one motive and by allowing her freedom to have the lovers she wants, he gets great satisfaction in knowing that she is getting what she needs.

Is that bad? Lets try to realistic, sexy successful cuckold relationships have to include honest understanding communication between the husband, wife and lovers. If any of them are not on board then yes it is not only bad but super destructive. Christy what you are doing if done correctly could be great for all involved. Not caring about Jakes feelings is a major issue that could not turn out well at all. Lovers that know the husband is not onboard and takes advantage of the situation anyway is not a real bull, but an uncaring hypocrite. Christy some cuckold husbands would thrive in Jakes situation. I don't see how but a few would because they eat humiliation and degradation like a additive *******. They are few and far between in the lifestyle. No matter what some think or do 90% of the time the cuckold is in control, many do truly have their wife's satisfaction as the number one motive and by allowing her freedom to have the lovers she wants, he gets great satisfaction in knowing that she is getting what she needs.
0jn7bt76rv5r44vnh6t4.gif I don't agree that 90% is cuckold controlled. I don't find that true in most marriages let alone a cuckold one. Before we married, my Jake knew his place and loves it. He may not be as well endowed as my black lovers, but his magic tongue gets me off every time. His dick is just the perfect size for anal. Ohh. I Love it when he reams me after!
As for Eric, there are many dominant black men in the lifestyle. Eventually you meet more aggressive or "uncaring " thug types who may or may not give you a choice.
If you don't have your sh#t together it's always more than you can handle.
If you do, then you get to have your cake and eat it too!! Kisses to all our friends , xoxo Christy.

Back