Wife is addicted to her BBC lover hubby feels neglected.

There just going out to dinner she'll be back tonight. I've learned to not push it when she gets that bipolar attitude goingView attachment 1966423
Attractive woman. Like many attractive women today discovering BBC. Now she's hot for black cock in her white pussy and wants more. Black studs know it. Once they hook up with white pussy , they know they can have more. They know she wants / needs more. Like the door is now open because they have the key ( cock ). See where this goes but usually means she is fucking lots of BBC soon

I have been thinking, you being questioned in the hospital by the doctor could cause real problems. If she were a baby I am sure it would, but being a woman I am not sure how they handle her situation. By the way, I am not a fake.
There is now a record of possible sexual abuse at the hospital. However. No proof. If she goes there again then the police get a call. Not clear that the hospital folks know about the gangbang but she didn't file a report as most women who are sexually abused do. The hospital folks probably think her husband did it.

Christy made it clear to doctor that sex at the swinger party was consensual b4 they would release her.
Consensual or not , she needed treatment at the hopital so there is a record now. Police take a dim view of BDSM parties where people are hospitalized after. But BBC studs should know this. Last thing they want is their names in some police report as abusing white women. Regardless that she was there willingly.

We are living in a mixed up world, women have fought for ever to keep from being abused. Now woman and men are allowing abuse in sex. Where I live if a neighbor should call the police and there were any signs of injury, some one goes to jail. She may have convinced her doctor but believe me there is now documented evidence. I don't care if a woman allows being roughed up, as a man I would not allow it. Physically being rough does not make a man an alpha, It makes him an egotistical, ignorant bully. Many Female lead relationships use punishment on their husbands, it is barbaric, sadistic and masochistic.

Consensual or not , she needed treatment at the hopital so there is a record now. Police take a dim view of BDSM parties where people are hospitalized after. But BBC studs should know this. Last thing they want is their names in some police report as abusing white women. Regardless that she was there willingly.
Eric doesn't know she was in hospital and we didn't give any names to doctor. It was more b/c she was so sick to her stomach then the bruises that I took her. But there was other things that happened that nite that has got her worried now.

We did casual meets with bulls for 8 yrs and in that time we evolved to a femdom cpl within cuckoldry. About a yr ago we met one guy off craigslist and after being with him she was freaking for him. She wanted only him and going thru a divorce he was game. They became exclusive and that changed everything. Seeing her crave him so intensely reared angst like I've never felt before but she didn't care. At that point I was powerless and suffered my angst. They began seeing each other alone and that made it worse but again I was powerless. she soothed out my feelings over time while telling me I had to suck it up. She wanted him. It's not as much fun but at least i'm still within the lifestyle. And I still get to lick her when she comes home. But seeing your wife crave another guy that intensely really puts u in ur place.

We did casual meets with bulls for 8 yrs and in that time we evolved to a femdom cpl within cuckoldry. About a yr ago we met one guy off craigslist and after being with him she was freaking for him. She wanted only him and going thru a divorce he was game. They became exclusive and that changed everything. Seeing her crave him so intensely reared angst like I've never felt before but she didn't care. At that point I was powerless and suffered my angst. They began seeing each other alone and that made it worse but again I was powerless. she soothed out my feelings over time while telling me I had to suck it up. She wanted him. It's not as much fun but at least i'm still within the lifestyle. And I still get to lick her when she comes home. But seeing your wife crave another guy that intensely really puts u in ur place.
Thx for that post. I'm still trying to come to grips with all this. She was never like this b4. All the comments and advice I get really help .

Wanted Christy to tell you what happened. But now don't think she going to. She so humiliated don't think I've ever seen her like this b4.
Things often get crazy at gangbangs. Women do things in lust and passion. Deep Throating black studs while another stud is fucking her. Anal sex. DP. One BBC in her white pussy and another in her ass. Three studs at the same time. When its over and the passion cools , they often have second thoughts about what happened. But they are also so turned on by it that they go back for more. Genie out of the bottle.

Yes. You could say that it goes with the lifestyle. More often its not the stud but the fantasy sex she is having. Once this starts its very hard to stop. The orgasms begin to control her brain like a *******. Actually it is a ******* because orgasms release large amounts of hormones and seratonin into the brain. The female is set up for procreation / pregnancy and the male is rewarded for his sperm contribution. She goes back for more and more. Very powerful stuff. For us cuckhold husbands its tough at first to watch because we want it to be us. But we soon learn , realize, and accept we will never be BBC and there it goes. But we are also there when the black stud moves on to his next white wife and leaves her needing BBC

Yes. You could say that it goes with the lifestyle. More often its not the stud but the fantasy sex she is having. Once this starts its very hard to stop. The orgasms begin to control her brain like a *******. Actually it is a ******* because orgasms release large amounts of hormones and seratonin into the brain. The female is set up for procreation / pregnancy and the male is rewarded for his sperm contribution. She goes back for more and more. Very powerful stuff. For us cuckhold husbands its tough at first to watch because we want it to be us. But we soon learn , realize, and accept we will never be BBC and there it goes. But we are also there when the black stud moves on to his next white wife and leaves her needing BBC

Well i like to see Eric move on..But she hasn't gone back over there since that nite she got sick. Christy often cooks for the guys..don't know if it was the food or the oral sex or combination of both. After dinner she asked Javon to take her to CVS pharmacy. When she came back out the police were there and were about to arrest him for stealing Christy car. They had run the plates and his ID. They let him go after she explained he was a friend. One of the cops recognized Christy. His sister in law worked at the same place. This woman has been talking an spreading gossip since. Christy told her they were just friends but the bitch didn't stop. Some of her other co workers have been talking s hit too. She been so worried about getting fired now.

Back