wife giving rides to coworker

I was in another site and a woman told me to come here to see what other people are talking about. She told me it might be something that I want to happen after talking to her.
I think this post explains a lot as to why he is here.
lol - this is funny. I was going to say the samething- seems like he came on here because he is curious about his wife getting blackened.

Now i'm also curious about this other woman who referred him here and what kind of discussion the two of them had in which her advice to him was to come here. Things that make you go -hmmmm...
tumblr_n1yr4whMa91ts10llo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I just think mike212 needs to address one issue at a time ... the first being to confirm his suspicions. Then, he can decide how to address it with his wife.

From my own experience of being married to a woman who is now my ex wife your wife is screwing him!! I found out once they start talking about them and things unrelated to work there is a personal connection and there always seems to be areason they are late or need to go and this person seems to be involved. My ex wife went from no black man will touch me to fuck buddies with a black co worker.

hi Mike do you get hard when you think about them fucking or Masturbate at the thought ?? if so you deep down you want it! that's what I was like I was like when I found out about Mandy and Paul the young barman on holiday.I was mad as hell first then broken and hurt then I had a hardon almost constantly for a week .We worked through it and after many ups and downs we have a far better marriage and we are botha lot happier.hope it works out for you Brian

hi Mike do you get hard when you think about them fucking or Masturbate at the thought ?? if so you deep down you want it! .... I was mad as hell first then broken and hurt then I had a hardon almost constantly for a week .We worked through it and after many ups and downs we have a far better marriage and we are botha lot happier.

I'm glad that you brought this up. My first love, in college, was an absolute doll, she loved sex, and I was so proud being seen with her. We dated 3-4 months, with me head over heels in love, before finding out through one of her friends that she was screwing other guys ... plural (s). When I went to confront her, there was another guy's car parked where I normally parked. I was an emotional wreck, but then realized I was also turned on and had a erection; I masturbated on the spot.

Another time, my wife's old boyfriend (he was my roommate in college for a year) ran into my wife at the mall and she called me to let me talk with him. I invited him to have dinner with us, and he and I ended up banging my wife the entire night. The level of passion was simply incredible. Later, I had regrets, thinking I had reignited an old romance, and it took both my wife and him to reassure me that nothing was happening between them again. That was over 16 years ago and my wife and I could not be happier in our relationship.

I guess the bottom line to all this is that if a man's woman feels she's not getting what she needs out of the relationship, its up to the guy she's with to either provide her what she needs or end up losing her. Its just the way it is. Mac

Wow was reading all the post thanks for all the positive comments. As far as her needing more out of our relationship, she has never said or acted disappointed during or after sex. I can't remember one time that she ever even made a comment about it.

... As far as her needing more out of our relationship, she has never said or acted disappointed during or after sex.
So, the reason that she's screwing around on you is ... why?

I can't remember one time that she ever even made a comment about it.
No, usually they don't. They just go find someone else. They only bring their dissatisfactions up once they've been caught, using it as a defensive excuse as to why they're having to cheat.

Last edited:
Why not, macnfries does it besides we're like family here. One big naughty family.
Other than a few avatar pics (all bust shots), I've never posted any pics of my wife or family on the internet. However, just for you tonight, I'll post a pic of my entire family ... wife, *******, *******, and me ... this is just for you, tallmandingo. Please don't start posting my family's pic all over the internet, ok? Thanks ...
pic_MacNfriesFamily1.jpg Now, you promised, ok? gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif

I never even new these kits exist
While some people suggest silly ideas and games like kits, , why not go to a spy shop or on the internet, and put a satellite tracker on her car? You will be able to see where she is and when. If her car is in the same place for hours and she's with him at his house, it's pretty clear. I think your intuition is right. Her patterns have changed and you know her well. Have you asked her why she isn't getting or making dinner but asking you to pick it up? If she asks why your asking tell her it's because she has not asked you to do this before so there must be some reason that she does not have time. Ask,"what is the reason". and look her straight in the eye. The truth will come out or it will be a meager lie. Either way, she'll know it's time to either stop or come clean.

Yes, mike212, you need to run right out and purchase a spy kit & satellite tracker instead of that stupid semen detection kit ... here's why

Spy Kit = $ 70-100 ............... Semen Detection Kit (any ******* story) = $ 20-30
Tracker
= $100-200
TOTAL = $170-300
Yep, you need to take this last advice and run (don't walk) to your nearest tech store TODAY! gif_yellowball-snickering.gif

Back