wife giving rides to coworker

I wasn't going to talk to him in front of any one. I thought I could get him alone and make some comments to him about my wife

I wasn't going to talk to him in front of any one. I thought I could get him alone and make some comments to him about my wife
Hopefully you will have determined 100% that your wife was screwing this guy before pulling him into a private conversation in a back room, right? Or things could really, really get ugly then.
OK, so he arrives at the party, spends a bit of time hanging around your wife (as you know he would), you've determined that "yes, your wife is banging this guy", you invite him -unknowingly- into a back room to talk. You tell him that you know he's banging your wife ... and then what?
Scenerios:
  • He laughs and admits it ( you get mad )
  • He acts shocked and denies it ( he gets mad )
  • He calls your wife in to explain things to you ( your wife gets mad at you )
  • The sudden announcement pisses all 3 of you off
  • The "fun Christmas Party", with all the guests there, is no longer fun
What happens, is you lose the offensive of this situation, and are put on being defensive ... not good, because it is 2 against one. So, for me, the party idea would be out. You confront your wife, first, then decide from there what to do. I can tell you, the odds begin to stack against you saving your marriage the longer this goes on "as is".
If your posts are serious, mike212, you need to bring this out in the open with HER first. Where she stands/responds, after she knows that you know, determines where you go from there.
Best of luck ... Mac

Last edited:
For the life of me I cannot figure out why he is here in the first place. Not a place to come to get compassion for his situation at all. If this story is true, which I have my doubts, he is in the wrong place for getting help. JMHO of course;)

I hear what your saying Mac but thats not what I was going to do. I was going to play dumb and make comments to him about hitting on my wife. Make him feel comfortable with it tell him to try it and see where it goes.

MacNfries said it well with that last post. if it were me and they did spend time together at the Christmas party with out me I would have to ask her what that was about on the way home or when we got there. and then carefully consider her answer for a few days before going any further.

I was in another site and a woman told me to come here to see what other people are talking about. She told me it might be something that I want to happen after talking to her.

Before you do anything think about how hot your wife is if she is actually fucking him. Think about how amazing she must look when she does it. Realize it makes you hard thinking about those things. Do you know how lucky you are? So many of us guys only wish our wives were cucking them. The woman you talked to was right, it's something you might want to happen. Make sure you know that before you potentially blow up the situation. It could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Timetotry,
I want this to work out for me. I don't think confronting her about it is the way to go
I didn't say to confront her at all, nor did I insinuate it. Sorry if my post confused you but I thought I was pretty clear. Wish you the best.

Hopefully you will have determined 100% that your wife was screwing this guy before pulling him into a private conversation in a back room, right? Or things could really, really get ugly then.
OK, so he arrives at the party, spends a bit of time hanging around your wife (as you know he would), you've determined that "yes, your wife is banging this guy", you invite him -unknowingly- into a back room to talk. You tell him that you know he's banging your wife ... and then what?
Scenerios:
  • He laughs and admits it ( you get mad )
  • He acts shocked and denies it ( he gets mad )
  • He calls your wife in to explain things to you ( your wife gets mad at you )
  • The sudden announcement pisses all 3 of you off
  • The "fun Christmas Party", with all the guests there, is no longer fun
What happens, is you lose the offensive of this situation, and are put on being defensive ... not good, because it is 2 against one. So, for me, the party idea would be out. You confront your wife, first, then decide from there what to do. I can tell you, the odds begin to stack against you saving your marriage the longer this goes on "as is".
If your posts are serious, mike212, you need to bring this out in the open with HER first. Where she stands/responds, after she knows that you know, determines where you go from there.
Best of luck ... Mac
Dr Phil over here lol

Back