wife giving rides to coworker

Exactly Mac!!!
I think if you listen to some people on this thread, you will waste time with jokers and people who want to see what your cheating wife looks like. You have a legitimate concern and others look for opportunities to be the "smart advisor" and to post silly cartoons that are supposed to amuse everyone at your expense. This is cruel, thoughtless and selfish. May I suggest that instead of letting people take advantage of your vulnerability, you subtlely let your wife know that you are concerned. Good communication and trust are the foundation of any relationship. If you do not have communication, you can't have trust. Talk to your wife.

I'm not buying any spy stuff
Dude, if you don't want to really know, no one on here can help you. Spending 100 dollars to save an 18 year marriage seems pretty cheap. Tests can give false results. Satellites are pretty accurate. On the other hand, you could take a day off. Get "sick" and go to his house at the appropriate time. Wait until she comes out and be there.You won't have to say anything. If she has talked about him a lot I assume she wants you to find out anyway.

just track her using iCloud dude, there's a feature called "find my phone". test it out while she's in the shower or something because it does prompt you when you sign on for the first time. Just be sure you really want to find out the truth. It might wreck you. Do some googling to find out how to set up her phone so her location is not private and go from there. You have to have her login and password appleID. Good luck dude!

Back