wife giving rides to coworker

Before you go accusing or questioning her, maybe you ought to be sure. No use damaging a struggling marriage any more than necessary. Start checking her panties ... if he's a black guy, odds are he's not using a condom and your wife's panties are soaked by the time she gets home.
Several ways you can check for semen in panties ... but many of the subservient white guys in here would suggest the taste test. Mac :)
Mack the whole condom thing. Any smart guy in 2014 should be wearing a condom. Unless your married or in a committed relationship. And yes black men do wear condoms

Last edited:
I wouldn't even know where to start
You start by first proving to yourself that she IS cheating on you ... then inviting her to bring her BULL home to join the 3 of you. I feel fairly sure, IF she's not upset that you found out, she'll agree to invite him ... its for sure she can't get pissed at you when SHE is the one cheating. Of course, she may decide at that point that the marriage is over, move out, and in with him. But that's the risk of cuckolding ... ;)

Last edited:
Mack the whole condom thing. Any smart guy in 2014 should be wearing a condom. Unless your married or in a committed relationship. And yes black do wear condoms
I think for every post you can show me that black guys wear condoms, I can probably show you 2 dozen that say they don't. Plus, the black illegitimacy rate is well over 72% ... that's almost a 3:1 ratio.
I've told this story a few times, here, but a few years ago I was listing the beneficiaries on a life insurance policy for a 19 year old black guy ... he gave me 9 children's names ... all his, and had another on the way in 4-5 months.
No one likes wearing condoms, but when black men screw white women, they definitely don't ... just post the question here in the forum. ;)

I think for every post you can show me that black guys wear condoms, I can probably show you 2 dozen that say they don't. Plus, the black illegitimacy rate is well over 72% ... that's almost a 3:1 ratio.
I've told this story a few times, here, but a few years ago I was listing the beneficiaries on a life insurance policy for a 19 year old black guy ... he gave me 9 children's names ... all his, and had another on the way in 4-5 months.
No one likes wearing condoms, but when black men screw white women, they definitely don't ... just post the question here in the forum. ;)
Sad but he is boy, and there is a difference between a man and baby.

Sad but he is boy, and there is a difference between a man and baby.
Orion, if condoms were used ... even part of the time, there would be discussions about them in this forum. How many threads can you produce in which the "use of condoms" was supported?
How many threads can I produce that show "bareback" with white females is the ONLY way? Heck, there are 3-4 active threads NOW on THAT topic ... called breeding.
Sad thing is, that ever since the 1960's the illegitimacy rate of white females has steadily climbed ... it was under 4% in the 1950s and has risen by 6-8% every recorded decade since. Right now the illegitimacy rate of white females is OVER 40%. How does this website do anything other than support that growing trend?

Orion, if condoms were used ... even part of the time, there would be discussions about them in this forum. How many threads can you produce in which the "use of condoms" was supported?
How many threads can I produce that show "bareback" with white females is the ONLY way? Heck, there are 3-4 active threads NOW on THAT topic ... called breeding.
Sad thing is, that ever since the 1960's the illegitimacy rate of white females has steadily climbed ... it was under 4% in the 1950s and has risen by 6-8% every recorded decade since. Right now the illegitimacy rate of white females is OVER 40%. How does this website do anything other than support that growing trend?
I don't think this website supports this growing trend. Just the members here.

I don't think this website supports this growing trend. Just the members here.
Certainly not "intentionally" Orion ... but the fact is that without the members, there would be no website. Just because someone doesn't openly support something, doesn't mean they don't condone it.

Your more than welcome to start a thread concerning this matter. But to be honest people here are only into the sexual aspects.

I was thinking of ways to do it without having to come right out and asking her. Maybe a Christmas party
I think being straight forward is the best approach IF you can prove she's being unfaithful. You'll have the advantage at that point, and she'll have no choice but to be humbled and open up to you. Where it goes from there is probably more up to what you say and do at that point on.

Wow I hope your wrong about them not wearing condoms
Then do the sperm test kit thing ... or retrieve your wife's panties once she comes home and takes her "quick, short shower" as they often do, and look and smell them ... OR, volunteer to give her oral sex when she comes home. If she's filled with another man's sperm or if she's had a condom inside her, you'll be able to tell either way.
Now, here's the real question ... do you really, really want to know? And what specifically do you think you'll do about it if she is? Because once you prove your suspicions and call her on it, there is no playing dumb anymore ... the cat's out of the bag and she's going forward with or without your permission. So give it serious thought.
Mac

I was thinking about a party and the talking to him
I'd say screw the party ... 'cause if you confront him and her while at a party with guests, there's probably going to be a scene of some kind ... and/or he's probably going to laugh in your face. He doesn't give a rat's ass about your marriage; he's just enjoying some white pussy. Your beef should be more with your wife than with him; he's just doing what he feels is natural ... fucking every woman he can sink his dick into.
gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Back