Wife finally admits it

Jakeorfo

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
RI, US
Last night I finally got the wife to admit that my small white cock truly does not satisfy her anymore and that she loved the time she let a black guy fuck her in Florida while we were on vacation and I was in the other room. Then back in July she we met a young black man who we met up with in a hotel locally and she made out with him and sucked and played with his cock for about a half hour until he left because he felt awkward about the situation of fucking a woman in front of her husband. It is crazy watching her how much more love and effort she puts into playing with a big black cock. I had her ******* me with a pair of pantyhose last night and slowly jerk my cock telling me about how she is going to take more and more black cock and make me watch and how she truly wants black babies and not white babies. Crazy but I love it! And yes this is all verifiable and true.

Last night I finally got the wife to admit that my small white cock truly does not satisfy her anymore and that she loved the time she let a black guy fuck her in Florida while we were on vacation and I was in the other room. Then back in July she we met a young black man who we met up with in a hotel locally and she made out with him and sucked and played with his cock for about a half hour until he left because he felt awkward about the situation of fucking a woman in front of her husband. It is crazy watching her how much more love and effort she puts into playing with a big black cock. I had her ******* me with a pair of pantyhose last night and slowly jerk my cock telling me about how she is going to take more and more black cock and make me watch and how she truly wants black babies and not white babies. Crazy but I love it! And yes this is all verifiable and true.
i asked my wife during sex if i am satisfying her she didnt say anything just gave me a smile....does that mean its a no ?

i asked my wife during sex if i am satisfying her she didnt say anything just gave me a smile....does that mean its a no ?
Ouch. Mostly likely it's a "no"

Don't be that guy that gives up. The physical is part of it, but so is the emotional connection. Work that side of it and do lots of foreplay she likes. If she likes your tongue, make her cum with that. Then, finish quickly in her.

Hang close to her after and talk. Don't ask silly questions like "Was that good?" Some of the best times I'm with my husband does not make me cum. He's on top, going slow and I'm holding him tightly. I don't need to cum. I just get that connection

Don't be that guy that gives up. The physical is part of it, but so is the emotional connection. Work that side of it and do lots of foreplay she likes. If she likes your tongue, make her cum with that. Then, finish quickly in her.

Hang close to her after and talk. Don't ask silly questions like "Was that good?" Some of the best times I'm with my husband does not make me cum. He's on top, going slow and I'm holding him tightly. I don't need to cum. I just get that connection
gonna try that

A woman not having an orgasm is something that men have difficulty understanding. My wife told me the same thing early on...I don’t always need one like you do. And that’s OK...it doesn’t mean you weren’t pleasing her.

very hot. can you tell us how the florida adventure happened? was it her first time with another guy?

I know exactly what you mean

Back