Wife and bull finished.

As a man who has shared his share of wives as well as my own slave, there is one thing about this story that jumps out to me......lack of trust. Unless a woman is truly 'out there', you must first develop a high level of trust before taking a woman down the road of sharing her. In other words, she has to know that you have her best interest and safety first and foremost in your mind. I have gotten women to the point where they will allow me to take them into situations where not only do they not know any of the guys, but they have sometimes been blindfolded as well. This only comes with trust and that trust has to be earned over time. So many guys get caught up on the fantasy of all of this that they often lose sight of the real life implications of everything. Some of these guys can't even fathom the risk that a woman is taking by putting herself into these situations. If a man is not willing to invest the time to build the trust needed to make a woman feel comfortable enough to allow herself to be shared by him, then she should definitely put her foot down and keep it from happening. I understand why the husband was aroused at the idea of his wife with 3 Bulls, but her safety and peace of mind always comes first.
MASTER read this and is in total agreement.
slave,
Kum

The move to end the relationship is entirely correct. The bull wasn't seeing anything beyond his needs and desires. Really great sex involves everyone involved being cognizant of the other participants needs and desires
that might be true but we only have one side to this supposed story. I read a lot of comments on these threads and people assume there is only ONE WAY for the lifestyle. there are plenty different scenarios for different ppl

it is very possible the wife just 'punked out' at the last minute lol - ******* happens!

Wife arrived to meet her guy last night and another 2 black guys were there with him. After some chat and a few drinks he said he wanted her to fuck with the 3 of them. When she said she was not prepared to do that he told her if she did not then they were finished so she left. She was telling me one of the guys did not even speak English. Although I agreed with her about leaving I have been aroused ever since just of the thought of her with 3 guys.
I just don't understand why people put them self in situations like this. I would be very stupid on my part to allow something like this. Better yet, she would never even consider meeting one of our play toys guys on her own. Let me elaborate a little more, non of the guys even the regulars will disrespect by asking either of us. When we started this a long time ago, it was to add to our already awesome sex life, it made our relationship stronger, we learn that trust was the most important thing in our relathionship. This was going to be a journey that we both enjoyed, it was never because of me or because of her it has always been us, our fantasy and no one else. This has been an awesome experience for us, we developed great friends with some of the couples we haved played with and the same goes to some of our black friends, they just been gentlemen all the time, but even with that I would not put my wife the most important and the love of my life in any situation that would be uncomfortable to her. It just not going to happen.

I dont blame you being aroused I watched my wife fuck three Turkish lads in Marmaris and they didn't know a word of English except "fuck/cunt, but they certainly didn't stop talking when using her
But she always was such a slut Geoff you always knew that you don't have to go that far to see her do that, remember how we watched her take those Asian taxi drivers that night in king street

No at the end of the day it was a dangerous situation we enter this knowingly and willingly but there are limits yet there must be mutual consent otherwise it's illegal and wrong on many counts

that might be true but we only have one side to this supposed story. I read a lot of comments on these threads and people assume there is only ONE WAY for the lifestyle. there are plenty different scenarios for different ppl

it is very possible the wife just 'punked out' at the last minute lol - ******* happens!
Doesn't really make any difference. No means no. Even it she had agreed to a gangbang and then got cold feet she is within her rights to back out.

Let me give you another scenario. She agrees to fuck three black, Hispanic men and does so and then after the fact decides it was a bad idea, calls the police and claims she was raped. She tells the police she was fucking you but you brought two friends over and she was ****** to have sex with them. I can guarantee at least one juror will sprain an ankle running for the jury room to convict you.

Doesn't really make any difference. No means no. Even it she had agreed to a gangbang and then got cold feet she is within her rights to back out.

Let me give you another scenario. She agrees to fuck three black, Hispanic men and does so and then after the fact decides it was a bad idea, calls the police and claims she was raped. She tells the police she was fucking you but you brought two friends over and she was ****** to have sex with them. I can guarantee at least one juror will sprain an ankle running for the jury room to convict you.
You basically described the Derrick Rose case. So truth in that.

I'm not debating if no means no. That is abundantly clear.

Last edited:
You basically described the Derrick Rose case. So truth in that.
Precisely, the location is important too. If they had agreed to do it and that happens at a third party place or his place then the lady can always throw some ******* on him and friends. At her home, that's a different story.

Well done to her saying no and leaving. I've learned over the past few years the ladies are in charge not the hubbies or the guys. I was too eager to please at the beginning, going with two guys at once one time, but I put my foot down over guys insisting on a gang bang. If she wants to try 3 or more men, then fair play to her, if not it's her choice.
women usually are in charge it is why they have a cuckold husband and cuck lovers and that is the way things work the best

That's just not cool to spring THAT kind of scenario on someone like that. Hopefully he learned his lesson. I know there's a certain element to being owned but that situation takes it to a different level especially if not discussed beforehand.

Back