Why would black men bother with white boys?

When I am struggling to suck a cock, I set myself a target and aim for it (am not claiming that I reach my target, but I make progress).

The target is get the whole cock into my mouth and while it is in my mouth, lick his balls.
Great goal. I am sure a real cock will definitely appreciate the extra effort

Great goal. I am sure a real cock will definitely appreciate the extra effort
The real benefit is it gets me to focus on getting further down the shaft and the cock pressed against the back of my mouth causes me to salivate.

The other thing I learned regarding the gag reflex is that as well as being caused by something down your throat, it is also triggered by a rise in carbon dioxide in the ******* (so if no oxygen is getting into our lungs we gag to clear the airways). So, when you have a cock down your throat, keep breathing through your nose or mouth (if its not full) or you will gag even if your throat is coping

I think my black fuck buds like me cause I NEVER say no" or "stop" . They know I will do anything they say. They know my ass is eager ALL the time. they know thier dick IS my desire. My ass and mouth are eager for dick anytime anywhere any order.

Back