Why would black men bother with white boys?

I'm a curious MWM. any black cock in the 08060 area let me know if black cocks like blow job from white guy ? Thanks
There are black men in NJ that will allow a good boi to suck their cock. I found one and he allows me to suck his cock. He just recently fucked me too. He isn't just a black cock, he's a black man with a black cock, of course. Be ready to service the man that you meet. He won't be begging you for a blow job. He will be granting you the privilege of sucking his cock. Just got to look in the right place.

There are black men in NJ that will allow a good boi to suck their cock. I found one and he allows me to suck his cock. He just recently fucked me too. He isn't just a black cock, he's a black man with a black cock, of course. Be ready to service the man that you meet. He won't be begging you for a blow job. He will be granting you the privilege of sucking his cock. Just got to look in the right place.
where was your lucky area ?

Willing white holes appeal to some black men. Most white men suck cock as good or better than their wives and girlfriends do! A tight white ass is a tight white ass!
I

Very good point about servicing the man not just his BBC. The man is in charge of his cock, just because us whitebois let our tiny twig and berries rule our minds, it doesn't mean that everyone else is insane too

I work with some lesbians,who probably eat pussy better than most guys can. They have a pussy,and know how and where they want it to be licked! One of them said that she's mowed more lawn than my John Deere tractor! Lol. It's the same with sucking cocks,guys know how they want their cocks sucked,and therefore can suck a cock exactly like they like to be sucked!

I work with some lesbians,who probably eat pussy better than most guys can. They have a pussy,and know how and where they want it to be licked! One of them said that she's mowed more lawn than my John Deere tractor! Lol. It's the same with sucking cocks,guys know how they want their cocks sucked,and therefore can suck a cock exactly like they like to be sucked!
It is also a bit unfair to compare the cock sucking skills of a man and a woman.

If a guy is sucking your cock, it is because he wants to suck your cock.

A woman could be sucking your cock because;
  1. She may feel obliged to
  2. You have failed to get hard
  3. She wants a good time and is taking charge.
  4. Some men don't know that thumbing in a softy, is the classic sign of a ******* night.

@Mypete are you a cock sucker?

I have found a lot of variation in what people want from oral sex.

Well I’m glad to hear someone thinks I sucked it well - it’s 9.5 inches and I can get about 8 down my throat, just a bit more practice and I can get it to the balls.
When I am struggling to suck a cock, I set myself a target and aim for it (am not claiming that I reach my target, but I make progress).

The target is get the whole cock into my mouth and while it is in my mouth, lick his balls.

Back