Why would black men bother with white boys?

I’ve been sucking a younger guys bbc from me having to undresss him and get the cock out to completion…..he’s been over 4 times now to fuck my wife but he feeds me the very first load with him on the couch making out with my wife while I service his cock. I usually keep sucking it slowly after he cums until he’s hard again which actually doesn’t take long. Then I lick my wife’s pussy and get it good and wet and guide his cock in her as she sits on it and then they are off to town fucking all over the house and in the back yard.

he tells my wife it’s a strange but big turn on that a white man is on his knees giving him great head, all while he’s kissing and playing with the married pussy he’s going to be fucking all night and filling with more of his cum. He also told her the way she teases my mouth with her pussy, making me practically beg for the creampie really turns him on too, he thinks it’s hot as hell he fucks her right in front of me, nuts in her and then she makes me lay on the bed and squats on my face making me lick up the pussy and get it cleaned up for another round of his cock. He wants her to jack him off, he says he’ll squirt his first load all over up on his chest and stomach and while they kiss and he fingers her pussy, he wants me to lick it all off and suck his cock until it’s hard again. She asked me this week if I’d do that for them……..my answer was, duh.

They know white guys will do anything they want. Some alpha big dicks are tired of whimpering girls who can’t take the whole dick and tell them to stop. White sissy sluts for black cock like me want to be used deep and hard! They see us eager to be used and worship there cock for hrs on end. Knowing they after they deep dick our white ass and make us throat them dumping that black seed on our face, we will do it anytime.
Well said

Back