Why would black men bother with white boys?

They know white guys will do anything they want. Some alpha big dicks are tired of whimpering girls who can’t take the whole dick and tell them to stop. White sissy sluts for black cock like me want to be used deep and hard! They see us eager to be used and worship there cock for hrs on end. Knowing they after they deep dick our white ass and make us throat them dumping that black seed on our face, we will do it anytime.

They know white guys will do anything they want. Some alpha big dicks are tired of whimpering girls who can’t take the whole dick and tell them to stop. White sissy sluts for black cock like me want to be used deep and hard! They see us eager to be used and worship there cock for hrs on end. Knowing they after they deep dick our white ass and make us throat them dumping that black seed on our face, we will do it anytime.
Right. And they know that we really like it, we need it and we are truly grateful to them.

It seems like they have much better options. Should I just be ok with masturbation the rest of my life or is there a chance that I'll be fucked or suck a black cock?
Everyone has different desires. You'll find someone to match your desire if you keep looking. I wanted to see what it was like to suck a black cock and ended up being my master's cocksucker and fuck slut. I'm his to use anytime he wants which is fairly often.

I can't get pregnant? That doesn't make any sense!

Why does he keep breeding me then?
If they feel like I do when I get someone who likes to be fucked hard and likes it’s nasty and being a sub, I get aggressive my ******* side comes out.
so a well hung alpha with his DNA knows that we can take it deeper and won’t tap out is one reason they breed us. Then again, I beg for hung dicks to use me soooo….. they could use me anyway they please for hrs.

If they feel like I do when I get someone who likes to be fucked hard and likes it’s nasty and being a sub, I get aggressive my ******* side comes out.
so a well hung alpha with his DNA knows that we can take it deeper and won’t tap out is one reason they breed us. Then again, I beg for hung dicks to use me soooo….. they could use me anyway they please for hrs.
Well said. :blackheart: ;)

It seems like they have much better options. Should I just be ok with masturbation the rest of my life or is there a chance that I'll be fucked or suck a black cock?
It’s hot when the wife is there. It’s about domination. Submission. Alpha. Beta. Humiliation. Revenge. I fking love getting my white cuckold on his knees and tell him to suck his black masters beautiful bbc. And black alohas do to. It’s not gay. It’s domination. But I must be there. The wife must be present.

this is what I dont fully get, if he can have my wife, why bother with a whiteboi? shes way hotter than me.
It seems to me you are looking for a blanket answer, for the behavior of many individuals. Some black guys like to fuck white men, or white men and their wives. It's simply their thing, their deal. Oh, some might enjoy getting white pussy and bossing hubby around but never have sex with him.

You are partially correct in that the majority of black men probably aren't much interested in white men, even if that were to allow them to bag their wives. Now, they might still cuck a white guy, but have zero sexual contact and possibly never even meet him.

It depends on the individual!

Back