Why the Attraction and Misrepresentation?

angie, I wasn't trying to ******* anything on you. If you're monogamous, that's your business; most people are. But, those that choose not to be, find forums and groups of people, with similar lifestyle choices, rather than preaching prohibition to those in the groups & forums who disagree with your opinion. Remember .......

View attachment 361637

I agree and apologies if I came off as preachy. I was only trying to personify a different point of view, and a better way to look at things as I find this fetish to be a bit racist for both participants. Labeling someone a "BBC" seems as I said before racist to me, and also the derogatory remarks people make all predicated upon race on this site are really strange, but hey to each their own I presume.

I agree and apologies if I came off as preachy.

No problem ... let's all start over. You're new, here, so share with us some of your "fetishes" ... what turns you ON, and makes you WET. Maybe we can help steer you in the right direction. Plus, I tend to believe, myself, that there's really no such thing as a prudish person, just one with different interests than mine.
But, I can assure you, no one HERE is being offended by the reference to BBC ... haven't you been observing the avatars? Mac

No problem ... let's all start over. You're new, here, so share with us some of your "fetishes" ... what turns you ON, and makes you WET. Maybe we can help steer you in the right direction. Plus, I tend to believe, myself, that there's really no such thing as a prudish person, just one with different interests than mine.
But, I can assure you, no one HERE is being offended by the reference to BBC ... haven't you been observing the avatars? Mac

Sure since this is a sexual fetish forum for one I love to cosplay, and two I enjoy the idea of being tied up and restrained. I guess I love being the sub in BDSM.

.... I enjoy the idea of being tied up and restrained. I guess I love being the sub in BDSM.

There are tons and tons of BDSM groups; have you ever visited some of those sites on Tumblr.com?
And what are your thoughts of being being a sub to a group of men, or even more specific, black men ... being passed around, required to perform and please upon request? Imagine being "taken" repeatedly over a weekend ... ;)

There are tons and tons of BDSM groups; have you ever visited some of those sites on Tumblr.com?
And what are your thoughts of being being a sub to a group of men, or even more specific, black men ... being passed around, required to perform and please upon request? Imagine being "taken" repeatedly over a weekend ... ;)

That's your fetish honey not mine :happy:.

I don't really have any attraction at all to black men, no offense to anyone. Like I said I only signed up here to offer a different point of view and to understand the psychology behind it.

However as to the second maybe I will have to peruse through the internet and find a BDSM community. Maybe I can find some huge white guy to hand cuff and use me repeatedly. The idea turns me on, however also scares me quite a bit.

Regardless I hope you have all at least speculated on what I have said above.
Peace and love to all. Enjoy your fetish. I....think I might go find a place where I can enjoy mine. :mstickle:

... as to the second maybe I will have to peruse through the internet and find a BDSM community. Maybe I can find some huge white guy to hand cuff and use me repeatedly. The idea turns me on, however also scares me quite a bit.

Peace and love to all. Enjoy your fetish. I....think I might go find a place where I can enjoy mine. :mstickle:

The whole purpose of any fetish is to enhance emotions & excitement, regardless of what kind of fetish it is. We're all wired a bit differently in many ways ...
Anyways, if you need links to some BDSM, let me know. Hope you find what makes you "ultra-wet" ... ;)

I agree and apologies if I came off as preachy. I was only trying to personify a different point of view, and a better way to look at things as I find this fetish to be a bit racist for both participants. Labeling someone a "BBC" seems as I said before racist to me, and also the derogatory remarks people make all predicated upon race on this site are really strange, but hey to each their own I presume.
How is BBC a racist term if it happens to accurately describe certain individuals? If he's black and he's got a big cock why would they be offended by the term? If someone called me a BWC I'd be f'ing ecstatic. Do we really need to go to politically correct terms here now too? Maybe we should all call them LAAP's now. Large African American Penis.

I find all these "racial" arguments rather humorous considering we are all homo-sapiens and trace our origins back to Africa.
While I'm said to be Caucasian, my skin is hardly white, it ranges from a pinkish sort of light beige in the winter to a kind of bronze-brown during the summer months (at least when it's not bright red!), often darker than many "Black" people I know. Well, at least my left arm, neck, head and face are.
Although my penis actually is rather dark in comparison to the rest of me ... I wonder ... sorry, I digress.

So I guess during the summer, I'm sort of a BBC or at least an Average BC and then I become a BWC or AWC in the winter.
Oh, all that crap about who invented what- it really doesn't mean ******* because we are all African by ancestry, so all of those inventors just happen to be various shades of homo-sapiens.

I can't quiet grasp the reason logically, behind the general mind state within this relatively small community of people who enjoy this sort of thing. I strongly believe that the vast majority of those who are into this fantasy are very racist as are those who post their fantasy on this site as most of this forum is nothing but idle fantasy albeit except for the occasionally told true story, or real event. I presume the point of this long winded post is just to ask the users of this website why exactly do you all insist on labeling negroid males as "BBC" I can't quiet understand this and it comes off to me to be rather racist. To label an entire male subset of the human species "BBC" seems counter intuitive, logically, to the way this male subset is praised on the forum. Which also seems to be the opposite of the way the general population feels pertaining to this topic in objective reality.

Even though the bulk of this forum would tell you otherwise and say things like "All white girls love BBC", or perhaps even to the extent of "All whites are slaves to their black masters." It is statements like these that are so perplexing to me as I said above the general population would greatly disagree with these theories. For instance there have been numerous studies undertaken recently within the realm of online dating that show, conclusively, that the majority of the female population respond mostly to white males. You needn't look much farther then perusing Google to find these studies which prove empirically to be the opposite of these statements the majority of you so gallantly type out and reference as facts.

All this once again is simply a long winded way of saying your fetish is just that a fetish and is all not something the majority of the general population agree with so please stop passing this off as fact. If anything the general public shows just the opposite, and most white females and females in general prefer white males over black. Myself included I am a white female and I plan on having white children with an intelligent white male so I can be both economically and martially stable. As most interracial marriages involving a white wife and black husband end a quick divorce.

"White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially"

"Among all newlyweds in 2008, 9% of whites, 16% of blacks, 26% of Hispanics and 31% of Asians married someone whose race or ethnicity was different from their own."

USA Marriages in 2010:
White Husband/White Wife: 50,410,000
Black Husband/Black Wife: 4,072,000
Black Husband/White Wife:390,000
White Husband/Asian Wife:529,000

These statistics above prove my point overwhelmingly. The whole idea I'm trying to put forth here is that most of you need to get your facts straight. Also white males and males in general are not submissive by nature and are hunter gathers and as such are dominant, and opposite this fact most females are by their nature are submissive. I will say the majority of the white males on this forum are submissive but in the general population this is far from the truth. In the general population white males are usually the most dominant in nature among racial subsects. This is easily proven using history(who enslaved whom?). I'm not saying this is a good thing and it is sick that there are still prejudice, racist bigots on both ends of the spectrum in this modern day and age where racism should have long past.

So I will conclude in saying I find that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth.

Thank you all for reading

References Cited:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3097390/posts
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Hello Angie666!
I'm living in Europe and I'm curious to see the statistic about mix wedding in USA.
There is a big gap from white/white and the others mix wedding...But it will better to choice one year to calculate this.

You can ask why?

It easy because until 1960 maybe 1970, no to much mix wedding!
After for example 1970, we can start to calculate and we will see how much is the gap.
40 years of immigration make a big difference. The number of immigrate people still grown up and you can see as well the numbers of mix wedding.

"many many more"
Nope. Peanut Butter is not a ground breaking invention.

I know most of world history and have taken a few courses in college already, which judging by your grammar, or rather lack there of, and the way you commit logical ad hominem's I'm going to assume you have not gone to college, or have had perhaps little to show for it.

Most of the inventions you have just mentioned were in fact invented by whites. Please provide citations for research as I have done above. Also use Google to look up anything I reference below as you will find my findings on whom developed these inventions to be accurate.

Second yes we would have history without you. Also you lied as judging by your gross misrepresenting of your races inventions.

Air conditioning was invented by Willis Carrier, a white man.

Frank Julian Sprague invented the trolly car or systems that went toward the development there of along with those mentioned within this article: http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blstreetcars.htm
All of whom are white men.

"electric lampbulb" isn't a correct term I believe you mean electric bulb which was invented and discovered by none other then Thomas Edison whom is white, and it is often misconceived by those who were not around at that time, mostly blind "black activists" who believe he stole the idea from a black man which is laughable. If blacks were inventors you would see them continuing to do so today in the current non-racist society we reside in. Which in fact is not occurring and was never the case(name an invention that was ground breaking and invented by an African in the last twenty years, and good luck with that by the way.)

Also if you had bothered to read anything I had posted prior to your completely ignorant and uneducated retort you would have noticed by indicating of designer babies. Also if any race were to go extinct it would be the African race(not that any race is going to go extinct mind you). If it weren't for whites in America assisting the black in Africa with setting up a society as it seems they cannot do this on there own even though Africa has substantially more crude resources.

The first electric room thermostat was invented in 1885 by Warren S. Johnson of Wisconsin. Albert Butz invented the electric thermostat and patented it in 1886. These are white men by the way.

******* plasma was not invented by a "black man" although judging by his picture which I've attached he appears very Caucasian looking. After I did more research which apparently you did not he isn't black at all. He is at least 75% white see the attached picture and also the link here: http://www.counter-currents.com/201...iallies-for-profit-the-myth-of-black-history/

René Laennec invented the stethoscope whom was a white man.

Oliver Lodge invented the electric spark ignition (the Lodge Igniter) for the internal combustion engine. Two of his sons developed his ideas and founded the Lodge Plug Company. Oliver Lodge is a white man.

Electric motor Inventors: William Sturgeon, Emily Davenport, Thomas Davenport, Michael Faraday.
All of which are white people. Primary inventor here being William Sturgeon a white man.

The cell phone was invented by Martin Cooper a white man.

The refrigerator was invented by Oliver Evans, and John Gorrie. Although John Standard an african american inventor helped improve the per-existing design.

Yes in fact the auto cutoff switch was invested by Granville T Woods a black man whom also helped to invent the type of steam boiler we have today.

The first typewriter was invented in 1868 by Americans Christopher Latham Sholes, Carlos Glidden and Samuel W. Soule in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, although Sholes soon disowned the machine and refused to use, or even to recommend it. All of these men are white.

The electric guitar was invented by Adolph Rickenbacker a white man. The acoustic is attributed to both Gaetano Vinaccia and Antonio Torres whom are both white.

The fire escape latter was invented by Joseph Winters a black man.

Also the clothes dryer was invented by George T. Sampson, however the first electric clothes dryer(the one you probably thought you were referring to) was invented by Brooks Stevens whom is a white man.

Benjamin Franklin invented the stove, and Lloyd Groff Copeman invented the electric stove. White men.

Lester Farnsworth Wire invented the traffic light. "The earliest known patent for a traffic light in the US was U.S.Patent # 1,251,666 issued January 1, 1918, to J.B. Hoge of Cleveland, OH". He was a white man. Although a "black man" by the name of J. P. Knight is apparently also credited however judging by this link I have listed below it would appear he was acutally white or at least mostly white. As seems to be the case with many "African inventors"
http://nowweknowem.com/2013/12/10/r...lace-of-westminster-in-london-now-we-know-em/

The inventor of the fountain pen was Petrache Poenaru a white man.

The gas mask was invented by Garrett Morgan a black man.

The original of the Almanac can be traced back to the Babylonian civilization when lists of planetary periods were procuced. Ptolomey, the Alexandrian astronomer of the 2nd Century wrote a treatise. The earliest known almanac in the modern sense was written in 1088 by Arzachel and known as the Tables of Toledo. Many Almanacs have been produced since that time. The Babylonians were like wise a mix of Indo-Europeans (most probably proto Armenian/Persians/Sumerians) and Mesopotamian Semites. Which implies the inventors of the almanac were what you would consider white, or as you had so hasty typed in above "abominations."

Also I would like to add that you are a racist and also are clearly delusional if you believe any race is going extinct let alone the most prominent race among humans along with the Asians of course. Also when you say "You were the last race on earth and probably the first one to become extinct. Nature will dictate that." No nature will not dictate that as global warming will if it is not geologically engineered and fixed(which many scientists are fixing right now actually) then we will have another ice age. If this occurs all the Africans will die and mostly only the northern whites will survive. In this case Canadians, Russians, etc. However this is unlikely as global warming and other climate dangers will be resolved within the next fifteen-twentyfive years due to geological engineering innovations.

White Inventions:
US Constitution, Democracy, Republic, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism
Geography, Telescope, Microscope, Automobile, Television, Electricity, Aircrafts
Computers, The Piano, Electric Engineering
Telephone, Theory of Evolution, The Wormhole, First one's in Space, First one's on the Moon
Banks/Banking, The theory of Natural Selection
Theatre, Pencil, Cotton Gin, Beer, Calculators, Diesel engines, Internal combustion engines
Sewing Machine, The Jet Engine, The discovery of DNA, The discovery of the Atom
The discovery of Cells, Airplanes and airtravel
The Camera, The Internet, The Keyboard, Calculus and mathematics as a whole.
Electronic Synthesizer, Almost all computer programming languages
Just about everything you use on a daily basis.....yeah we're a real abomination to humankind LOL HAHAHA

It would have been quicker for me to list inventions that weren't invented by white people seeing as how we've invented just about everything. Including the language you're typing to insult the race which invented it. LOL
Just sayin'

I knew all this inventions are from a white man.
Can we jump back about that years when they are making all this?

1500-1600
All black men are from Africa: another big country.
They don't speak English because they are from another country. They don't have time to learn and nobody teach them. They are like a "thing" to use for heavy work!
What they are doing in this years?
They are slave in farms for sugar,cotton,coffee.
If you are born black you start work at 12 yo with your parent in the field.
If you are white, you will go in the school or somebody teach you in the morning and in the afternoon you help your ******* in the field. No black men go in the school!!!

1600-1865
All black men still slave. Just a few free black men are boss of black men as well.
All white men were been in some school or similar when they were *******. No black men were gone in the school but they already know to speak and read English

1865-1900
No more slave with Abraham Lincoln.
Black ******* start to go in the school or something similar.

1900-1950
Check how many black student are in the university?

4 centuries about black men slave.
Sorry they are to busy for to study and to fabricate new things!!!

P.S. I don't write maybe properly in English because it isn't my first language!
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY THINK

Wow, intelligence doesn't necessarily make you a better person... And who's to say the white, western way is the right way to live? Yes, we have great inventions that have improved our lives, but it hasn't improved the entire world. Our greed is the reason the world is being destroyed. I personally think simpler lifestyles are better, not that I'm one to talk because I live the western way just like most people.

I get that your point is to say that this is just a fetish, which is true, but that doesn't give you the right to come on here and ruin it for other people. Everyone is different and likes different things.

She isn't a intelligent person!
If she is a intelligent person, she will think this:

Black world for example Africa:
Positive view:
Big country and wild space. Friendly, easy going and hospitable people.
Negative view:
Wars: they make them because for a lot stuff.
Did you see the boundaries of country? Have you see another continent with a perfect line to separate two country? So, the white men make this line and they put inside different tribe! They try to live together but they can't. They start to ******* themselves.
Another reason about religions, minerals, politics.
You never listen about one nations want the supremacy versus another one!

White world for example Europe or North America:
Positive view:
Big country. A lot civilisation. Friendly,all comfort for the people
Negative view:
A lot people are stressed about different problem ( house,money,work, family). How they fight the problem? *******,alcohol and suicide. Somebody don't use this stuff and they won.

At the end, there are different world with different origin and history. We can talk a lot of which one is better. But if you are clever, you can take the positive stuff of them and make together a better world.
No one is better alone!!!

I'm here to show how much of a logical contradiction this fetish is.

If you enjoy a "simpler" lifestyle and believe our "greed" is the reason the world is being "destroyed" (which the world would still have been destroyed regardless of what humans do as the carbon in the atmosphere works in cycles no matter how much C02 we emit.) Then you're clearly not doing your research. If anything the advances we've made will allow us to fix the carbon in the atmosphere(which again is a natural cycle not human caused), and if we had not made these advances we would have no means of fixing this problem and thus the species would have died out in another ice age(albeit except for a few northern Russians and Canadians). However if you truly do enjoy a simpler lifestyle I urge you to move to Africa and have a blast. Make sure you get rid of your smartphone, computer, automobile, money, food, shelter, and anything else you own as it was more than likely invented by a white person and this goes against your idea of a simple lifestyle. Something tells me you have never been to Africa and don't truly understand what it means to live a simple lifestyle.

You say you enjoy the western world, and yet you criticize "white greed" like we're the only greedy race which is a joke, and your hypocrisy is sickening. It isn't just white people who have adopted to this "western" means of living. As now the east Asian country's have progressed into this same archetype, and as such must also be "greedy" according to your logic.

If I like a free lifestyle, I don't take any laptop,smartphone etc... I will be in a place where I don't need this staff. If I need communicate with somebody, I will move to nearest city and I will call or send envelops to them!

Yes I do have one black friend and she is a brilliant student and college colleague of mine.

No a bigot would claim facts are "non-truths" a bigot would dismiss entire arguments for the sake of dis-believing in the actual truth that is put right before their eyes.

A bigot would claim someone is racist and then post the following:

"You were the last race on earth and probably the first one to become extinct. Nature will dictate that. The sun loves us and it is obvious the sun is not your friend. Just go outside in the summer and tan in the sun for an hour or two without sun block then come back to me."

This is a bigoted and racist remark on your part.

Go on believe whatever you wish, as it makes absolutely no difference to me or anyone else whatsoever. Maybe when we all have intelligence augmentation in the next thirty years you will all come around and remember this discussion and you will think "Wow that Angie women was correct when she said that all races need to drop race as a facet that divide us all, and instead need to unify as a whole and stop looking at things through race goggles and focus on the things we have in common and not the things that separate us. We as a species should work together to achieve world peace through finding common ground as technology continues to evolve it will allow us to produce babies with editable genetic traits. Such as hair, skin, and eye color. It is in my hopes that this will allow us all to have children with various traits and thus will render race an old and tried past concept and instead allow us to focus on this unity among all humans and all life on Earth."

One black friend: it doesn't mean black friends!
You know just one and you have 50% to find the right one or wrong one! You can't judge.
I think you need try to meet more black people and I don't mind BBC!!
You can see the different lifestyle and don't be scary... You need open your mind and your point of view!!!

Wow, intelligence doesn't necessarily make you a better person... And who's to say the white, western way is the right way to live? Yes, we have great inventions that have improved our lives, but it hasn't improved the entire world. Our greed is the reason the world is being destroyed. I personally think simpler lifestyles are better, not that I'm one to talk because I live the western way just like most people.

I get that your point is to say that this is just a fetish, which is true, but that doesn't give you the right to come on here and ruin it for other people. Everyone is different and likes different things.
Really nice post. I applaud you for that.

You are wrong on a number of things. Greed it part of humanity, it is not simply in one race its all people. It is not white greed that is destroying the world. The world is a much better place due to the advances and inventions from the western world. Medical advances have saved countless lives. The world has so much more technology and as a result people live more comfortable lives because of it. Many people choose not to be part of that for their own selfish reasons. That is not the fault of the western world. Take Japan for instance. Japan could easily have become a third world country years ago. They were smart and instead became one of the most advanced and economically strong countries in the world. Others choose not to and keep their people in poverty out of GREED. That's non-white greed.

People do not have to live the western way. But to blame us for destroying the world is wrong. Nobody else has done more for the world. Nobody else gives more to the world in aid, charity, technology. Tired of this self hate kind of crap.

Sigh. I'm a little late on posting this, but it's pretty damn early, I was looking for an interesting read, and this is what I run across... Honestly, thing kind of thing really grinds my gears. If you don't like something, cool, don't like it. I/we will probably applaud you for knowing where you stand and sticking to your beliefs. Don't, however, become a troll. You might have thought you got on this site to 'help us understand how our fetish is so small, blah blah blah' but the fact that you came to 'such a small fetish site' to voice your disapproval makes you, in fact, a troll. The suggestions for you to stay and play in your own zone (namely bdsm it seems) were spot on. For example:

I detest *******. I've spoken to a couple women who I had general interest in until they mentioned this particularly sick kink. My response? I apologized, voiced my dislike of their fetish, and kept it moving. I, however, did not get online, join a ******* website, and then rant and rave about how ******* is sick. To each their own. People are allowed to speak their minds, it is after all the fucking internet. .-. Nothing ****** you to come here/stay here/post here. Then you comment and say that YOU didn't want US to put OUR views down YOUR throat. Roflmao.

I understand how this own post makes me a hypocrite, as I didn't have to continue reading your posts or comment on it either. I'm simply exercising my right to free speech as you were Angie666. I'm not discussing whether you were right or wrong overall, some things you said I agreed with, some I disagreed with (like how you assume BBc refers to all black men... Trust me it doesn't). I get from your posts that you haven't dipped your toes I to the lifestyle as much as you might need to in order to have a full grasp of exactly what the fetish is. Even within this black male/white female fetish, I more or less avoid anything referring to it as black man Dick/White Bitches as I personally don't like being referred to as a black man by random blokes on the Internet.

Bottom Line-if you don't like it, avoid it. It's my personal policy and it saves me a lot of time and grief. You came somewhere that your views would be acknowledged but ultimately not welcome and have trolled our 'tiny' community for over a month now, even though you haven't posted anything here for some time. Just let us have our fun while you get off with your ropes and what not.

Anyways... OMG, so much time wasted writing this. I need to get back to forgetting to capitalize my letters, missing punctuation marks more frequently, and hunting the Internet for women interested in some bbc like my life depended on it. See you guys on the pervy side.

You are wrong on a number of things. Greed it part of humanity, it is not simply in one race its all people. It is not white greed that is destroying the world. The world is a much better place due to the advances and inventions from the western world.
And where did you see her claiming that it was endemic to white people? Life-changing technological advances have their flipsides, bringing about unprecedented consequences for life on the planet because people living in tech-crazed societies have long since lost their touch with the natural order of things (which is usually there for a reason), and just care about being as "advanced" as possible, at any cost.

I think you took it the completely wrong way. I don't see it as having anything to do with self-hate, or even about which race has the most impressive achievements. I will have to say though that the people who take excessive pride in the achievements of their race are always the ones who have no personal achievements to be proud of. I couldn't really care less if our technology was invented by white, black, yellow or green people. At some point down the road, someone would have invented it anyway. However, the western culture has exploited other cultures, as well as the planet as a whole, more than any other culture. Take that as self hate if you will, but it remains a fact.

Last edited:
Back