Why not just marry a black male?

Ok I don’t know if it’s been asked or not but if so sorry about the repeat. But why not just marry a black male and cut through the chase or is it just for the thrill of knowing what you can do ladies?
I'm sure most are afraid of what their relatives would do or say , so they get their thrills this way.

Ok I don’t know if it’s been asked or not but if so sorry about the repeat. But why not just marry a black male and cut through the chase or is it just for the thrill of knowing what you can do ladies?
Hmm... I don't think white women would nowadays hesitate in marrying a black man if they could.
I'm sure most are afraid of what their relatives would do or say , so they get their thrills this way.
I know at least one girl who married a black man also, among other reasons, to make her family feel uncomfortable.

It all depends on the women's age and the situation at the outset of the relationship. But you can likewise ask why don't black men happily marry their snowbunnies. There you'll get your answer. Or why some don't they marry at all.

I've been single for most of my life until recently in my late 50s, and had until only had a perm rel with a black woman that only lasted 1.5 yrs. In hindsight, I should have married earlier. But it's all down to the damn hormones and how your dad fed your brain. There are smart black men who marry, build a household, and see their children grow. Despite my education, I'm not one of them. I loved fucking around. Any white or black woman starting the 1990s would have stayed with me if I wanted. And they all looked fucking great!

I would have DEFINITELY married a black man. Almost did. I was exclusively dating black men until few years ago. The three black men I found myself over the years in love with, I would have married. But to them I was not the girl they saw as their future wife. I was more of a stepping stone to them. I was recreational girl material but not true love and marriage material. I came close to marrying my *******’s *******, but he was a con man and a man whore and I wanted a monogamous and real marriage where I was the ONLY woman he needed or wanted. It was also a very emotionally abusive relationship with him. He ended up marrying a black woman WHILE we were “together” and I was actually planning our wedding and future. He convinced me he had changed and wanted our family. Instead he gave me one final GIANT mindfuck and I gave up all hope and desire to ever be married AT ALL. Instead I accepted that I wasn’t going to have the “happily ever after” that I was foolish to hope for. I also cane to the realization that I just REALLY liked to fuck and had some pretty unusual desires. I started dating white guys almost by accident. And met MRILBBCFUN at the perfect time in my life. We have an unconventional relationship and we accept each other for the fucked up dirty perverts we both are and get to enjoy a relationship “regular” people don’t get to have. I no longer feel like I missed out on my happily ever after. I get to be myself with him and he can be himself with me.
Yep, your eyes say it all... you're a hot woman BTW. But yeah, I must say for many years I too was in that mindset that if the woman, whatever color, is just a bit like the female version of me in things sex, I would think she was just a dangerous bitch and I would steer away from them, after some fun that is. Funny enough, many yrs later I end up married with one of them, and we're having a great time.
I believe what we all call now misogyny was there in different shades before and is still among the most of us.

I've asked this in a few threads before because I don't get it, particularly with cuck couples who don't have sex with each other and claim be "black only".

If you say you want black men only then why keep a white guy around? Emotional support? Financial reasons? To raise a family? Why can't you get all of that with a black partner?

I went to a private Christian high school and a good friend of mine till this day dated the pastor's niece. He did anal and everything with her even back while we were in HS lol. She was whiter than Snow White too, blonde, with brown eyes. One time he was invited over for dinner and while he was away from the table he overhead his girlfriend's mom say, "what are you going to tell your grandpa about him?" This was in regards to her dating a Black guy and their family having a deep history in the South. I'd imagine this happens to a lot of white people and it's honestly less of a headache to marry a white dude. People here won't admit it but you know exactly why you wouldn't marry black dude, which is fine, that's your prerogative. I doubt most people will be honest as to why though lol.

Needless to say, most women and couples in this scene fetishize black men and only see them in that context. Even the white dudes with no girls to fuck do too. You get good guilt free dick and fun without having to worry about bringing a black man home to the family or actually raising black *******. The attraction is literally skin deep as you can tell by the way a majority of people on this site respond to threads about black issues. It usually ends up an absolute ******* show and this site kind of coddles those individuals because that's what it's here for.

It's quite apparent to me but it works out for both parties in a sense because most of the black guys here are single and want something fun without the burden of a relationship. I believe the demographics that marry outside of their race the least are Asian men and black women. And a lot of does have to do with the fetishizing of their respective counterparts and the very racist stereotype both face in the West.

I would have, but I also dated white guys...just so happens I fell in love with my husband and he happens to be white. And having an open marriage, I still get to have fun with some great guys! And, yes, I only date black guys now.

I went to a private Christian high school and a good friend of mine till this day dated the pastor's niece. He did anal and everything with her even back while we were in HS lol. She was whiter than Snow White too, blonde, with brown eyes. One time he was invited over for dinner and while he was away from the table he overhead his girlfriend's mom say, "what are you going to tell your grandpa about him?" This was in regards to her dating a Black guy and their family having a deep history in the South. I'd imagine this happens to a lot of white people and it's honestly less of a headache to marry a white dude. People here won't admit it but you know exactly why you wouldn't marry black dude, which is fine, that's your prerogative. I doubt most people will be honest as to why though lol.

Needless to say, most women and couples in this scene fetishize black men and only see them in that context. Even the white dudes with no girls to fuck do too. You get good guilt free dick and fun without having to worry about bringing a black man home to the family or actually raising black *******. The attraction is literally skin deep as you can tell by the way a majority of people on this site respond to threads about black issues. It usually ends up an absolute ******* show and this site kind of coddles those individuals because that's what it's here for.

It's quite apparent to me but it works out for both parties in a sense because most of the black guys here are single and want something fun without the burden of a relationship. I believe the demographics that marry outside of their race the least are Asian men and black women. And a lot of does have to do with the fetishizing of their respective counterparts and the very racist stereotype both face in the West.
✊🏿

Yeah this topic had been done a few times lol
Bottom line: This ain't a dating site. It's mainly couples and white guys enjoying interracial sex.
Everyone is here to fuck 🤷🏽‍♂️

Honestly, for me it's just that I never dated a black guy. I met my husband early in my life and fell in love with him. had I dated a black guy and discovered what I truly love before life happened to me, I would have been exclusively for black guys. Black guys are so bright and strong and amazing, I would have gone black only

Honestly, for me it's just that I never dated a black guy. I met my husband early in my life and fell in love with him. had I dated a black guy and discovered what I truly love before life happened to me, I would have been exclusively for black guys. Black guys are so bright and strong and amazing, I would have gone black only
I feel sorry for your husband then because you really just settled.

Back