Why not just marry a black male?

I feel sorry for you. Your probably a white guy who came on this site because you have lost a few women to black guys. Probably trying to figure out why we go black.
Had you paid attention I clearly stated that I got married young.
I am a whit
I feel sorry for you. Your probably a white guy who came on this site because you have lost a few women to black guys. Probably trying to figure out why we go black.
Had you paid attention I clearly stated that I got married young.
The fact that you got married young is irrelevant. I feel sorry for your husband because you basically stated that you wouldn't have married him in the first place if you would have known how good a black man with a bbc can fuck you. And yes, I am white, so stop being a racist. I love all people and races so stop it with your racist comments.

I am a whit
The fact that you got married young is irrelevant. I feel sorry for your husband because you basically stated that you wouldn't have married him in the first place if you would have known how good a black man with a bbc can fuck you. And yes, I am white, so stop being a racist. I love all people and races so stop it with your racist comments.
So basically you have a problem with someone being better than you? Sorry but get this trough your head, no matter how handsome and good you are someone is better.

So basically you have a problem with someone being better than you? Sorry but get this trough your head, no matter how handsome and good you are someone is better.
I hear exactly what you mean. I’ve talked to several couples in LA. I can tell their interactions with me is mostly for them or the woman’s pleasure. And that’s fine

Forget it man,
What about because we are already married and our husbands begged us to fuck other men. As a hotwife I don’t want to get divorced, it’s just for fun. So black or white we are not going to leave our husbands for a bull. We are doing it for our husbands, we just get the better end of the deal but it’s what they wanted isn’t it
Exactly! You get it. Mexicpl4bbc didn't understand that. 😊

What about because we are already married and our husbands begged us to fuck other men. As a hotwife I don’t want to get divorced, it’s just for fun. So black or white we are not going to leave our husbands for a bull. We are doing it for our husbands, we just get the better end of the deal but it’s what they wanted isn’t it
Unlike yourself... Some women do not do this for the husbands. Not all White / Asian or Latina wives do this for their husbands. Some do this in secret and away from their husbands as he is providing financial stability only. Just keep that in mind.
I don't consider myself a "bull" but I can say there are two husbands out in this world that could thank me for their marriages. Lol I've had two married women ready to make the switch but I didn't want them for long term.

Ok I don’t know if it’s been asked or not but if so sorry about the repeat. But why not just marry a black male and cut through the chase or is it just for the thrill of knowing what you can do ladies?
Well, I suppose it's because of genetic reasons. White women love have sex with black bulls, and black bulls love to fuck white women. But as soon as they would marry each other, start a family, and have children - in a near future there will be simply NO white women or black bulls anymore... And that could be a pity...
It's all about fetishisizing and worshiping the differences, not to mitigate them.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose it's because of genetic reasons. White women love have sex with black bulls, and black bulls love to fuck white women. But as soon as they would marry each other, start a family, and have children - in a near future there will be simply NO white women or black bulls anymore... And that could be a pity...
It's all about fetishisizing and worshiping the differences, not to mitigate them.
This is simply not true.

What a tone deaf post.

50 years from now it's estimated that a large portion of the human population will be mixed race.

Your post plays into the white fear of "keeping it within the family." Plus mixed black and white people can look as full attractive as and plain white or black person.

I've had women in this scene straight up tell me they didn't end up with a black baby due to not wanting to raised mixed ******* in a racist country and racist family members.

It's a tremendous mental drain.

This is simply not true.

What a tone deaf post.

50 years from now it's estimated that a large portion of the human population will be mixed race.

Your post plays into the white fear of "keeping it within the family." Plus mixed black and white people can look as full attractive as and plain white or black person.

I've had women in this scene straight up tell me they didn't end up with a black baby due to not wanting to raised mixed ******* in a racist country and racist family members.

It's a tremendous mental drain.
Now that’s the right COMMON SENSE answer bruh most folks undercover racist and don’t want to marry a Blackman because of the problems it will bring🤷🏾‍♂️

Now that’s the right COMMON SENSE answer bruh most folks undercover racist and don’t want to marry a Blackman because of the problems it will bring🤷🏾‍♂️

Straight up.

People gonna marry who they wanna marry and fuck who they wanna fuck. I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it.

But I rather people keep it real then just lie to my face. That's just me lol. Don't come out here talking about some weird "genetics" bullshit.

We know what it is, but we'll by alright 🤣.

Last edited:
For white people, I’d expect the racial stigma to still play a factor as far as marriage but doesn’t stop them from dating. And let’s face it marriage is about stability. Unfortunately for us, Black Americans are the least stable group. Black marriages fail far too often, if they marry at all. Additionally the meaning of marriage/dating is completely different then it was 20 years ago.

I don't understand this question.... cuckolding and interracial kinks is not about marriage or relationships.
I've dated black men, hispanic men, asian men, and white men. Relationships have nothing to do with sexual kinks. I mean, I might have a sexual encounter with a woman, but I'm completely uninterested in a marriage with a woman. Marriage is about 10,000 things. Sex is only one of those things.

Who you choose to marry is a WAY more complex question, and I think if you're thinking that women should marry a black man just because sometimes she likes black cock, that's a total reduction of what marriage and relationships mean. I've had sex with plenty of white men who I'd never marry, too.

Why should a woman be required to consider marriage to someone just because she considers having sex with them? Don't you think that question absolutely relies on some extremely sexist, mysoginist beliefs whether conscious or *******?

I've asked this in a few threads before because I don't get it, particularly with cuck couples who don't have sex with each other and claim be "black only".

If you say you want black men only then why keep a white guy around? Emotional support? Financial reasons? To raise a family? Why can't you get all of that with a black partner?
Facts

I am a whit
U goin in! Get em’

I would have DEFINITELY married a black man. Almost did. I was exclusively dating black men until few years ago. The three black men I found myself over the years in love with, I would have married. But to them I was not the girl they saw as their future wife. I was more of a stepping stone to them. I was recreational girl material but not true love and marriage material. I came close to marrying my *******’s *******, but he was a con man and a man whore and I wanted a monogamous and real marriage where I was the ONLY woman he needed or wanted. It was also a very emotionally abusive relationship with him. He ended up marrying a black woman WHILE we were “together” and I was actually planning our wedding and future. He convinced me he had changed and wanted our family. Instead he gave me one final GIANT mindfuck and I gave up all hope and desire to ever be married AT ALL. Instead I accepted that I wasn’t going to have the “happily ever after” that I was foolish to hope for. I also cane to the realization that I just REALLY liked to fuck and had some pretty unusual desires. I started dating white guys almost by accident. And met MRILBBCFUN at the perfect time in my life. We have an unconventional relationship and we accept each other for the fucked up dirty perverts we both are and get to enjoy a relationship “regular” people don’t get to have. I no longer feel like I missed out on my happily ever after. I get to be myself with him and he can be himself with me.

thats what matters. You both are happy with who each other are and are fully satisfied in the relationship.

Yep, your eyes say it all... you're a hot woman BTW. But yeah, I must say for many years I too was in that mindset that if the woman, whatever color, is just a bit like the female version of me in things sex, I would think she was just a dangerous bitch and I would steer away from them, after some fun that is. Funny enough, many yrs later I end up married with one of them, and we're having a great time.
I believe what we all call now misogyny was there in different shades before and is still among the most of us.

Goldman, are you still a bull now that you are married. How does your new wife deal with the lifestyle? Why did you decide now to “settle down” and get married?

I don't understand this question.... cuckolding and interracial kinks is not about marriage or relationships.
I've dated black men, hispanic men, asian men, and white men. Relationships have nothing to do with sexual kinks. I mean, I might have a sexual encounter with a woman, but I'm completely uninterested in a marriage with a woman. Marriage is about 10,000 things. Sex is only one of those things.

Who you choose to marry is a WAY more complex question, and I think if you're thinking that women should marry a black man just because sometimes she likes black cock, that's a total reduction of what marriage and relationships mean. I've had sex with plenty of white men who I'd never marry, too.

Why should a woman be required to consider marriage to someone just because she considers having sex with them? Don't you think that question absolutely relies on some extremely sexist, mysoginist beliefs whether conscious or *******?

Helen, I feel you....but I have asked this question several times, also. It just at times seems with all the talk about how great Black men are - why don’t you marry them. It just seems Black men are great to fuck but to seriously marry ???

Now that’s not every marriage on here. But some of these women treat their men like ******* and treat their BBC like a god. My thing is - if you love Black men so much, marry them. But then that’s when the rubber meets the road....

I just think it gets confusing to hear women totally disrespect their man but do everything for their BBC lover and not think; why are you married to the loser cuck husband you got.

that’s actually a question I want to ask the ladies, why are you married to your husband?

Back