Why not just marry a black male?

Look seriously, you cannot define this lifestyle/kink/fetish/game with any one answer, it maybe 1000% different for every person partaking.
But also most here have come into this lifestyle after a long successful marriage, so your question is pretty redundant.
Maybe the best question would be "why not just marry a white woman"? as i'm certain that this game/lifestyle starts at a much earlier age with bulls rather than with MILFS, Cougers, hotwives etc.

We must all be happy with the status quo or we wouldnt be here right? and if your a bull, wife or cuck and not happy maybe then its not for you!

Look seriously, you cannot define this lifestyle/kink/fetish/game with any one answer, it maybe 1000% different for every person partaking.
But also most here have come into this lifestyle after a long successful marriage, so your question is pretty redundant.
Maybe the best question would be "why not just marry a white woman"? as i'm certain that this game/lifestyle starts at a much earlier age with bulls rather than with MILFS, Cougers, hotwives etc.

We must all be happy with the status quo or we wouldnt be here right? and if your a bull, wife or cuck and not happy maybe then its not for you!
Not everyone here chooses their partners based on a fetish or considers interracial dating a lifestyle. Not everyone here is married or interested in cuckolding.

It's a valid question and appropriate discussion for the site.

Not everyone here chooses their partners based on a fetish or considers interracial dating a lifestyle. Not everyone here is married or interested in cuckolding.

It's a valid question and appropriate discussion for the site.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: please... get real, this isn't a Sunday school forum, or therapy, its "cock on head" (in case of bulls), Nymphomaniacs and lustful couples. definatley NOT a site where people can forge serious interracial relationships.

But hey we are all entitled to our own opinions.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: please... get real, this isn't a Sunday school forum, or therapy, its "cock on head" (in case of bulls), Nymphomaniacs and lustful couples. definatley NOT a site where people can forge serious interracial relationships.

But hey we are all entitled to our own opinions.
So not approaching men like they're a sex toy to spice up a bland marriage makes my opinions belong in Sunday school or therapy? Got it.

There are plenty of couples here who are interracial and committed, saying this a "dead dumbass thread" just because you don't agree with it is immature, entitled bullshit. This is an interracial forum and this is an incredibly valid question. You realize there are human beings involved and not just walking erections right?

Thanks for the lesson honey, but as you put it, its my "entitled" opinion. and yes i still think its a dumb ass question which can quite easily be interpreted by some to insight racial arguments. again my opinion which again is my right, just as it is to start "dumb ass threads".

Ok I don’t know if it’s been asked or not but if so sorry about the repeat. But why not just marry a black male and cut through the chase or is it just for the thrill of knowing what you can do ladies?
I think it’s the thrill of the being in the relationship, and having a black lover is a significant other !

I think it’s the thrill of the being in the relationship, and having a black lover is a significant other !

This might be the truest comment on this thread. White women who do this lifestyle aren’t interested in Black men, it just adds to the thrill of doing something like this.

there is nothing more thrilling than doing something that is soooo taboo, so visually aesthetic, and will lead to orgasms that feel like you are on crack an addictive white substance - than this lifestyle.

so why not just marry Black? Why marry Black when you can get a white man to take care of all of your safety, security, and love needs and will always be there for you and never leave AND also encourage you to have sex with Sex gods.

Marrying Black would make no sense when you look at it this way - you get your cake and you get to eat it too.

and you have no guilt because your husband started it.

the moreI write - the more I wonder white woman would ever marry Black - hahahahaha

Avaadore, I feel you but you lose the consistent thrill aspect. I’m Black and I’m all about giving my White girlfriend all these things (she deserves it because she works her ass off and is selfless as *******)

But I can’t compete, neither can any Black man, with the dopamine rush you get through this lifestyle.

im like your favorite dessert and this lifestyle is like an addictive white substance. Two different kind of addictions.

This lifestyle is like a rollercoaster ride because of the taboo and the novelty and the unpredictability.
I can add some novelty but not as much of the thrill of finding new guys and getting new sexual experiences.

no monogamous relationship can compete with the thrill of this lifestyle

Avaadore, I feel you but you lose the consistent thrill aspect. I’m Black and I’m all about giving my White girlfriend all these things (she deserves it because she works her ass off and is selfless as *******)

But I can’t compete, neither can any Black man, with the dopamine rush you get through this lifestyle.

im like your favorite dessert and this lifestyle is like an addictive white substance. Two different kind of addictions.

This lifestyle is like a rollercoaster ride because of the taboo and the novelty and the unpredictability.
I can add some novelty but not as much of the thrill of finding new guys and getting new sexual experiences.

no monogamous relationship can compete with the thrill of this lifestyle
I disagree, I see no value or thrill in being with someone I have no physical or sexual interest in. I've pretty much been non monogamous my entire adult life and never felt the need to keep a dude at home that I otherwise have no sexual interest in.

That said, I also don't see a thrill or taboo in interracial dating (it's just dating) or cuckolding (I don't see the point). To each their own I just don't see why anyone would want to be in a relationship where they're always looking for someone "better".

I went to a private Christian high school and a good friend of mine till this day dated the pastor's niece. He did anal and everything with her even back while we were in HS lol. She was whiter than Snow White too, blonde, with brown eyes. One time he was invited over for dinner and while he was away from the table he overhead his girlfriend's mom say, "what are you going to tell your grandpa about him?" This was in regards to her dating a Black guy and their family having a deep history in the South. I'd imagine this happens to a lot of white people and it's honestly less of a headache to marry a white dude. People here won't admit it but you know exactly why you wouldn't marry black dude, which is fine, that's your prerogative. I doubt most people will be honest as to why though lol.

Needless to say, most women and couples in this scene fetishize black men and only see them in that context. Even the white dudes with no girls to fuck do too. You get good guilt free dick and fun without having to worry about bringing a black man home to the family or actually raising black *******. The attraction is literally skin deep as you can tell by the way a majority of people on this site respond to threads about black issues. It usually ends up an absolute ******* show and this site kind of coddles those individuals because that's what it's here for.

It's quite apparent to me but it works out for both parties in a sense because most of the black guys here are single and want something fun without the burden of a relationship. I believe the demographics that marry outside of their race the least are Asian men and black women. And a lot of does have to do with the fetishizing of their respective counterparts and the very racist stereotype both face in the West.
I feel like that's all true!

Ava, great points.....I think it’s a lot of “to each it’s own”. Many people love the security, emotional safety, and love they get from a primary relationship and then the full never ending sexual Satisfaction they are getting from the lifestyle

as an individual practicing non monogamy, do you have a primary relationship

Ava, great points.....I think it’s a lot of “to each it’s own”. Many people love the security, emotional safety, and love they get from a primary relationship and then the full never ending sexual Satisfaction they are getting from the lifestyle

as an individual practicing non monogamy, do you have a primary relationship
I agree but I don't agree with the idea that the primary partner needs to exclusively be a white man, particularly with women claiming to be "black only". It just rubs me entirely the wrong way.

I've been married to my primary for 12yrs and dating my secondary for nearly 4yrs.

Is your primary Black or White or other. What’s the chance that the guy you are dating is White - hahahahaha
He's both.

My secondary is black.

One of the men I have visit me from the states is white.

I've dated all races, I'll go for whoever I'm attracted to and vibe with. But I'm also not one of the people claiming to be black only while married to a white guy lol

I feel you - the “Black only” statement pisses me off tooo but I guess it adds to the taboo and excitement. The thing about taboos is they need to become more extreme for them to be more thrilling

That’s what’s happen when you fuck around with dopamine - you need more to accomplish a similar excitement.

I feel you - the “Black only” statement pisses me off tooo but I guess it adds to the taboo and excitement. The thing about taboos is they need to become more extreme for them to be more thrilling

That’s what’s happen when you fuck around with dopamine - you need more to accomplish a similar excitement.
Yes and no, I've been into BDSM for over a decade and I think you find your baseline if you're doing it right.

This lifestyle fucks with my brain because it works so opposite to what makes sense to me. But I’ve been on this site for like 2 years and I think I have a better understanding of how this works....

As long as the cuck is happy it works out for everyone

Black dude gets to have wild sex with a woman that is always excited to be fucked by him. Beats married sex, where you have to wash the dishes, go to Home Depot, and listen to bitching and complaining about work just to get some (the cuck can deal with that *******)

white woman gets to have sex with sex gods who are fit and have big dicks and know how to use them. They don’t ever have to worry about depending on them and thinking that they are cheating on them (their primary relationship worships them and their lovers tell them how hot their are and how lovely their pussy is)

the cuck is one of life’s greatest mysteries. But I understand why they also do this.

Back