Why no discussion of the cervix full body orgasm vs the clitorial.

Sexpunta

Male
From
GA, US
I was just curious because I read about how women have a much more fulfilling mind-blowing total body shaking cervical orgasm with a large cock versus a small cock. Seems that most small cock white guys only give their wife a clitoral orgasm and that's why they like the bigger stronger muscular guys with big cocks that have great stamina. I for one love watching well-endowed men give beautiful white women earth-shattering orgasms. Anybody had any experience with this care to elaborate.

My wife has several different types of orgasms. Her most powerful ( body shaking / mind-blowing ) is her clitoral orgasm. For her this orgasm is continuous for 3-5 minutes, but it may take a half hour of licking her pussy to get her to that point.

After a clit orgasm, she will have other types of orgasm from penetration, but these are not nearly as powerful. If a guy does not give her a clitoral orgasm to start, just getting fucked it doesn't do much for her.

She much prefers having her deep spot filled and not her cervix pounded. If the guy is fairly large he needs to be careful and at just the right angle and avoid hitting her cervix straight on and get into her deep spot. Her deep spot gives her waves of pleasure. Most women I have been with find hitting the cervix directly quite painful, but love it when my head pops under/past the cervix into their deep spot.

Smaller guys (less than 8") seem to work better for giving her G-spot/squirting orgasms or anal orgasms. Bigger guys (8"+) give her deep spot orgasms. To her even the most fit and hung guys are worthless, unless they can give her a clitoral orgasm to start things off.

Last edited:
I was just curious because I read about how women have a much more fulfilling mind-blowing total body shaking cervical orgasm with a large cock versus a small cock. Seems that most small cock white guys only give their wife a clitoral orgasm and that's why they like the bigger stronger muscular guys with big cocks that have great stamina. I for one love watching well-endowed men give beautiful white women earth-shattering orgasms. Anybody had any experience with this care to elaborate.
@Asmodeaus80 is a master at G-spot orgasms. There is nothing like a good BBC fucking, but more average men can be very skilled and satisfying as well, if they understand female anatomy.

I love masturbating while getting fucked so I have both vaginal and clitoral orgasm.

Lady D.

I can give J a clitoral orgasm in minutes by sucking hard on her orally. She can't control herself but to give in and enjoy it. I'd love to see her getting a deep cervical orgasm, can only imagine how wild she'd go...

my wife only dated black men before we met and had 2 very young half black sons when we met so i knew about her attraction to black men. after the boys were grown and away at college i became curious about her past with black men. i told her i had had a dream where i was looking for her and found her fucking a big black man and i discovered how turned on it made me. that was my way of getting her comfortable enough to talk about her past with black men. i learned that she regularly enjoyed deep full through her cervix penetration and hard pounding with her hung lovers. it gave her immediate long lasting way intense orgasms- once she was relaxed and aroused enough to let her lovers into that deep. i know she misses that feeling even though i have yet to convince her to rediscover her passion for black men.

I’ve had every single kind of orgasm with my husband he’s extremely good at everything he does. The bbc we add to sweeten things up is icing on the cake for us ??

Even though I am more than capable at giving g spot orgasms I always encourage the lady to stimulate her clit in some way while I’m fucking her. Rather it be with her using her hand or a vibrator I always want to enhance the orgasm.

Back