Why make husband wear a condom

One of my ex-girlfriends wanted me to wear condoms because she did not want to use birthcontrol. Then she convinced me to get a vasectomy what I did especially for her. Several weeks later I found out she was cheating on me and used again (or still) birthcontroll to have bare sex with her lover. So I got snipped for nothing. With my following girfriend, in the beginning, her lovers had to wear condoms to protect her and me from STD's what then evolved to the situation she wanted to have bares sex with her lover and me wearing condoms to protect me from STD's through her. Later I kept wearing condoms (what made me loose my erection mostly and she was making fun of me) to protect her from STD's that I could get from my gay-playdates. Now I am pusyfree for a long time what makes eberything easier...

One of my ex-girlfriends wanted me to wear condoms because she did not want to use birthcontrol. Then she convinced me to get a vasectomy what I did especially for her. Several weeks later I found out she was cheating on me and used again (or still) birthcontroll to have bare sex with her lover. So I got snipped for nothing. With my following girfriend, in the beginning, her lovers had to wear condoms to protect her and me from STD's what then evolved to the situation she wanted to have bares sex with her lover and me wearing condoms to protect me from STD's through her. Later I kept wearing condoms (what made me loose my erection mostly and she was making fun of me) to protect her from STD's that I could get from my gay-playdates. Now I am pusyfree for a long time what makes eberything easier...
I totally understand. On one of my "gay-playdates" at the adult bookstore, the guy asked me, "Do you still fuck your wife with that tiny dick?"
while he was in the middle of fucking me doggy-style. When I told him, "No", he said "Good' and then promptly deposited his Poz load deep in my ass.

As far as losing your erection, a good bottom usually has a limp dick and can orgasm nonetheless.
I typically just dribble-out my load for the duration while I'm getting plowed.

Listen, I appreciate your reply and comment. But WHAT??
I dont know what "sites" you are referencing, but it sounds like you are looking for places that will ONLY reinforce your delusions.

What I mean by wrangle the cuckolds is that women deserve to have a man who loves, respects and supports her, and ALSO a man who fucks her brains out. cuckolds CANNOT do both, thus you guys NEED us bulls.

I dont need cuckolds to tell me that I can PULL a woman. Or that there is some "gravitational *******" LOL. Honestly, you need to put 2 feet on the ground and just know your place. Just do what I need you to do and stop thinking so much, clearly you are not good as an academic or researcher. so stop trying.

Let me do all the thinking for you and listen to what I need.

Cuckolds who listen and OBEY are the best cuckolds in the world.
Would it be okay to DM?

I get so aroused at the idea of being made wear a condom but not the bull. But this made me question why do some hotwives want her husband to wear one, really curious. Is it control? him not being worthy? please wives let me know
I know more than a few ladies that I have helped with dates, usually on the third of fourth date with a boy friend make a request for a few things.

1 They be Showered in front of their date.
2 They be shaved in front of their date,
3 They be dressed in something naughty in front of date.
4 they be orally prepared in front of date.
5 Then they ask for me to put on a condom and slide it in from behind while their date showers. I am not to cum at all. When the date returns I full out still hard condom empty.
6 Then I guide them into her wet pussy

Would it be okay to DM?
Im not sure. You post as if you are a cuckold, and yet I see some of the comments you make on other peoples posts and they are WAY out of line for a cuckold. Did you know you are talking about jerking off to other women and couples on here? do you know that your penis and your orgasms belong to your wife? Did you know that unless she gave you express permission to orgasm, you shouldn't even be thinking about cumming???

I dont need to talk to another disrespectful cuckold. So prove to me you know your role and your place.
I am an expert team builder, thats why I like cuckolding because it solidifies the marriage and also builds a team of support around a woman. Women need more support, im not sure why you think your behavior on here is showing your wife any support.

Im not sure. You post as if you are a cuckold, and yet I see some of the comments you make on other peoples posts and they are WAY out of line for a cuckold. Did you know you are talking about jerking off to other women and couples on here? do you know that your penis and your orgasms belong to your wife? Did you know that unless she gave you express permission to orgasm, you shouldn't even be thinking about cumming???

I dont need to talk to another disrespectful cuckold. So prove to me you know your role and your place.
I am an expert team builder, thats why I like cuckolding because it solidifies the marriage and also builds a team of support around a woman. Women need more support, im not sure why you think your behavior on here is showing your wife any support.
You’re right, I have my moments for sure. Not trying to be disrespectful, perhaps it’s my former self trying to come back out, as it seems my cuck days are over; yet I am pussy free in my current marriage. Not sure how this works or how to re-establish myself as I never actually learned the ropes of the lifestyle in previous relationship or if it would be accepted and reciprocated. Perhaps some guidance is what I need, as I strayed from the cuck path.

You’re right, I have my moments for sure. Not trying to be disrespectful, perhaps it’s my former self trying to come back out, as it seems my cuck days are over; yet I am pussy free in my current marriage. Not sure how this works or how to re-establish myself as I never actually learned the ropes of the lifestyle in previous relationship or if it would be accepted and reciprocated. Perhaps some guidance is what I need, as I strayed from the cuck path.
your reply is much appreciated. The only way I can help you or train you is if your wife is involved. I work with couples. I cannot work with you on your own, since your wife needs to be involved. Does that make sense? I dont need to train her, other than she needs to know what im doing with you and how she can participate in a healthy way for her and you as a relationship. The goal is to keep you guys together and build stronger bonds of marriage. What I have seen you doing on this site is really bad. but im glad you are humble enough to ask for forgiveness and try and fix the issue.

your reply is much appreciated. The only way I can help you or train you is if your wife is involved. I work with couples. I cannot work with you on your own, since your wife needs to be involved. Does that make sense? I dont need to train her, other than she needs to know what im doing with you and how she can participate in a healthy way for her and you as a relationship. The goal is to keep you guys together and build stronger bonds of marriage. What I have seen you doing on this site is really bad. but im glad you are humble enough to ask for forgiveness and try and fix the issue.
I appreciate the reply and honest feedback. I agree, it takes two to make the leap into this and if only one person expresses those desires and the other than it does nothing for overall progress. Seems like I’m more so a wannabe cuck who’s pussy free and stuck in a loveless marriage.

I appreciate the reply and honest feedback. I agree, it takes two to make the leap into this and if only one person expresses those desires and the other than it does nothing for overall progress. Seems like I’m more so a wannabe cuck who’s pussy free and stuck in a loveless marriage.
then you need to find your voice and speak up.
there is no excuse for silencing yourself. Being married means both people have to communicate. You have cut out your side of the equation, you need to re-insert yourself into your relationship. You dont need to have her pussy, but you need to have her ear.

All the rules go out the window once you let a bull into your bedroom and ultimately into your marriage.
Your wife can only have one master, and unfortunately it's not hubby anymore.

Besides, as many cuckolds transform / convert to becoming a bottom, they will eventually be thankful
that the bull did take charge. It makes things so much easier. Especially if he does impregnate the wife.
what is allowed for the bull is not allowed for the hubby!

CHRISTINE: In the beginning, I told Ray he should wear a condom (I wasn't on the pill)
so if I did get pregnant, we would know whose it was.

But I also thought (correctly) that it would discourage him from wanting to fuck me.
It was part of my weening him from my pussy. It worked.

Sorry, but only the bull gets to plant seed. Cuckolds & bottoms should just spill and waste
their seed on the dirty floor.
Helen: I'm sure they should lick it off the floor so they don't leave dirt

I don't wear a condom as the husband cause my dick is too small and if it would get hard, it wouldn't be enough to hold a condom on. Recently she doesn't want to jerk me off any more or play with it as a clit. she bought me a new wand that makes me cum in seconds. I lick the toy clean, and we go to bed. Everyones happy.

My body and my pussy is only for my black lovers. My husband can't fuck me except with the permission of my BBC.
My lovers are disgusted by his tiny dick and if they agree then my husband has to put on a condom to keep him from touching my pussy, Which is their property.
It suits me, BBC are strong and have huge penises, they can do whatever they want with my body. Cuck hubby is an accessory to clean up after the fuck
Maybe the bull should charge the husband for access to the pussy...with condom of course!

Since the group of black men who just ran a train on your lovely bride were strangers,they all wore condoms,and dumped them all over your whores face,as a gesture of their gratitude! They told their friends about the total black cock whore they just ran a train on,and their friends are on the way over for round two! I suggest you get her cleaned up before they get here,and break out another box of magnums! They sent their friends this picture of the mom of your *******!
My wife loves being a cum slut at gang bang bukake parties.

Back