Why make husband wear a condom

I liked this thread, but not sure if my comment is on point or just adjacent.

I have put a condom on to fuck women. And I am the bull.

The reason I sometimes use a condom is because I know my body and if I want a marathon session (for me thats 2-3 hours) then I need the condom to lessen the sensitivity and I can last much longer.

I have seen the "disappointment" in the woman's eyes when I put the condom on, but if I am not "training" a woman, meaning, she is just someone who wants to ride me for fun, then I think a condom makes the most sense.

I am a simple guy, but with a lot going on inside my head. If a woman doesn't want to take the time to get to know the REAL me, I feel like I need to perform and the only way I can perform is with a condom.

One of my kinks is to have women brag about me to their friends. So that won't happen unless I can make her pussy swollen and sore for a few days. My record at the moment is full penetration for 3.5 hours straight. Yes, the woman was exhausted. I may have lost 2-3 pounds from sweat, but she was sore for a few days. She texted me and said she could still feel me inside her 3 days later. That's the brain doing a "ghost" version of my cock, especially after 3 hours, the brain has memorized the physical aspect of being fucked.

Like I said, not sure if this comment fits here, but felt the need to share.

I liked this thread, but not sure if my comment is on point or just adjacent.

I have put a condom on to fuck women. And I am the bull.

The reason I sometimes use a condom is because I know my body and if I want a marathon session (for me thats 2-3 hours) then I need the condom to lessen the sensitivity and I can last much longer.

I have seen the "disappointment" in the woman's eyes when I put the condom on, but if I am not "training" a woman, meaning, she is just someone who wants to ride me for fun, then I think a condom makes the most sense.

I am a simple guy, but with a lot going on inside my head. If a woman doesn't want to take the time to get to know the REAL me, I feel like I need to perform and the only way I can perform is with a condom.

One of my kinks is to have women brag about me to their friends. So that won't happen unless I can make her pussy swollen and sore for a few days. My record at the moment is full penetration for 3.5 hours straight. Yes, the woman was exhausted. I may have lost 2-3 pounds from sweat, but she was sore for a few days. She texted me and said she could still feel me inside her 3 days later. That's the brain doing a "ghost" version of my cock, especially after 3 hours, the brain has memorized the physical aspect of being fucked.

Like I said, not sure if this comment fits here, but felt the need to share.
wwo, I am sure that is the sort of my performance my wife would like....

wwo, I am sure that is the sort of my performance my wife would like....
I appreciate the post.

It really depends. Don't assume your wife wants to be fucked for 3 hours. Trust me, most women would prefer around 30-40 minutes.
not a lot of women like to ride cock, being on top, they have cramping issues and it hurts their knees and hips.
But I like if a woman rides me for about 10-15 minutes and then I can put her on her back and fuck for 20-30 minutes.

In my humble experience, thats a perfect evening for most women.
There was a scientific study done at Cambridge I believe that found the average length of intercourse for couples in the UK was about 5 minutes and in the US was 3.5 minutes.

Again, in my humble experience, it takes most women about 15 minutes to orgasm. So 3.5 and 5 minutes isnt long enough to help a woman achieve orgasm. But the medical community in the US and Europe are so male-centric that they have literally created an disorder for women that there is something wrong with THEM.

No, the truth is MEN are LAME IN BED!!

I cannot count the number of women who have NEVER, I mean NEVER orgasmed from sex that all of a sudden started having orgasms with me. I am not a sex-god, I know a lot of guys, especially bulls want to be worshipped like a god. Thats not me. Its just basic science and physiology. If you stimulate a woman's body in the right spots LONG enough, she will eventually have an orgasm.

But of course MALE doctors have their heads up their ass.

I appreciate the post.

It really depends. Don't assume your wife wants to be fucked for 3 hours. Trust me, most women would prefer around 30-40 minutes.
not a lot of women like to ride cock, being on top, they have cramping issues and it hurts their knees and hips.
But I like if a woman rides me for about 10-15 minutes and then I can put her on her back and fuck for 20-30 minutes.

In my humble experience, thats a perfect evening for most women.
There was a scientific study done at Cambridge I believe that found the average length of intercourse for couples in the UK was about 5 minutes and in the US was 3.5 minutes.

Again, in my humble experience, it takes most women about 15 minutes to orgasm. So 3.5 and 5 minutes isnt long enough to help a woman achieve orgasm. But the medical community in the US and Europe are so male-centric that they have literally created an disorder for women that there is something wrong with THEM.

No, the truth is MEN are LAME IN BED!!

I cannot count the number of women who have NEVER, I mean NEVER orgasmed from sex that all of a sudden started having orgasms with me. I am not a sex-god, I know a lot of guys, especially bulls want to be worshipped like a god. Thats not me. Its just basic science and physiology. If you stimulate a woman's body in the right spots LONG enough, she will eventually have an orgasm.

But of course MALE doctors have their heads up their ass.
Having a big cock helps?

Having a big cock helps?
Is this the hubby or wife

And it doesn't hurt :) LOL

Pop Tv Smile GIF by Schitt's Creek

thanks

Your wife might have a different desire than you do. Thats why I talk to both the husband and wife before we ever move forward.
I just had a hubby ask to DM me, asked me about my training program.
Then criticized my training program and said, "not for me."

First, I wasnt offering training. You asked a question and I answered it.
So I sometimes need to remind husbands, its not your body, dont SPEAK for women.

thanks

Your wife might have a different desire than you do. Thats why I talk to both the husband and wife before we ever move forward.
I just had a hubby ask to DM me, asked me about my training program.
Then criticized my training program and said, "not for me."

First, I wasnt offering training. You asked a question and I answered it.
So I sometimes need to remind husbands, its not your body, dont SPEAK for women.
totally agree, its not for the hubby to complain about your methods

Back