Why make husband wear a condom

Right but what makes you won't to express control that way specifically? there has to be a reason. EG you could be in control by deciding he must go bareback, so what makes you want him in a condom? do you not want his sperm in you?

Oh it's that hubby doesn't want the bull to go bare, especially, since hubby has to wear a rubber. Does that make sense? It's about getting inside hubby's head.

And to be clear, it's a fantasy, I always play safe IRL :threesome:

I get so aroused at the idea of being made wear a condom but not the bull. But this made me question why do some hotwives want her husband to wear one, really curious. Is it control? him not being worthy? please wives let me know
Have you ever thought that the husband is there as the warm up for the main event kind of like the pre views at the movies. There only to warm up the audience for what is to cum. Two minutes to get you interested before 120 minutes of the real show.

With the ex wife condoms,

At the end of the relationship i was only allowed to go bare if she was already full of another mans cum (preferably more than one guys seed)
she was on BC - but used to tease that "we" would want to risk me knocking her up with my little sissy penis!
(she often made me pull out and cum on her tummy - then clean up)

When it was just us she would sometimes make me use a condom - i cant stay hard with a condom and she love to humiliate me for going soft and not being able to stay hard like a real man.

If she was meeting a stud latter that day she would make me wear a condom - and would tell me that real men dont like sloppy seconds / used pussy (she knew i love sloppy seconds - which she felt made me a sissy)

finally on a few occasions when a Bull demanded to use a condom - she would make me wear the used (cum filled condom) before I was allowed to fuck her (once she even made we wear one we found at a glory hole)

Decades ago i lived with a girl that used to make me always wear a condom because she was not on BC
She was a real size queen and preferred 9+" cocks (i am only 5.5") on half a dozen occasions she had me drop her off to meet guys (with huge cocks) and wait in the car or have me wait in the other room while they fucked (i was never allowed to watch or join in like i did with the ex wife)
She always took the really BIG cocks bare and let them cum in her, after she would make me suck there cum out of her - she called me her birth control....

That is my experiences with being made to wear a condom.

Attachments

• !11.jpg
    !11.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 563
Since the group of black men who just ran a train on your lovely bride were strangers,they all wore condoms,and dumped them all over your whores face,as a gesture of their gratitude! They told their friends about the total black cock whore they just ran a train on,and their friends are on the way over for round two! I suggest you get her cleaned up before they get here,and break out another box of magnums! They sent their friends this picture of the mom of your *******!

Attachments

• 893_1000.jpg
    893_1000.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 568
Back