Why make husband wear a condom

I get so aroused at the idea of being made wear a condom but not the bull. But this made me question why do some hotwives want her husband to wear one, really curious. Is it control? him not being worthy? please wives let me know
Inthink.its a way for the hotwife to.incrrsdr the passion with her fate and bring hubby to.another level.of wantimg her
.she czn say it felt so good feeling him.cum in.me.aybe next time i fuck.him.you can cumin.me so.you feel.his cuminme as well.as how my pussy feels when you fuck.me withy pudsy full.of ******* mans cum

When our Bull took charge, I was asked to start wearing a condom. He has a 10 inch dick and really good genes. Once her birth control pills wore off, it was pretty instantaneous that she became pregnant with his offspring. She just gave birth three months ago. I am still forbidden from not wearing a condom. We believe that my semen would give her weak breastmilk. I am basically limited to pleasuring myself, cleaning up, and serving them while also becoming a parent to this beautiful baby.

My wife’s pussy belongs to her Bull, plain and simple. Why should my skin touch what he owns? I’m lucky he lets me clean her after he finishes inside her. I think of my condom like a hazmat suit that prevents my semen from getting near her pussy. Her breast milk would suffer from my inferior seed and his offspring wouldn’t be as strong. Once, while pregnant with his seed, my wife pleaded with him to let me fuck her raw and he threatened to not see her again for one week. She cried and then he gave her a ******* ass pounding - while she was 6 months pregnant. I relished cleaning that up but we both learned our lesson.

My wife’s pussy belongs to her Bull, plain and simple. Why should my skin touch what he owns? I’m lucky he lets me clean her after he finishes inside her. I think of my condom like a hazmat suit that prevents my semen from getting near her pussy. Her breast milk would suffer from my inferior seed and his offspring wouldn’t be as strong. Once, while pregnant with his seed, my wife pleaded with him to let me fuck her raw and he threatened to not see her again for one week. She cried and then he gave her a ******* ass pounding - while she was 6 months pregnant. I relished cleaning that up but we both learned our lesson.
That’s not reality

I'm no longer with her, but as for you my wife's pussy belonged to her bull, pure and simple. It was her will.
His bull didn't care that I continued to penetrate "my" wife even if she had become HIS wife.

In fact it has become too complicated. His bull wanted her pussy always clean to penetrate HIS wife. So I shouldn't ejaculate inside her because it ****** "my" wife to get up and go clean her pussy in the bathroom. So I had to get wet and jerk off. Then I could take her with a condom, but the smell of latex bothered her bull. So my wife forbade me to touch her.

On the rare occasions that I have sex with my wife, I always use a condom, not only because she prefers it, but because if I don't use it, it's not uncommon for me to cum in less than 1 minute

Condom not required by hubby but he's not allowed to cum in me... He has to pull out and nut on my tummy.
Creampie is reserved for my BF only.
Exactly the same situation for us. Although I am allowed to fuck my wife bareback, during the very last moment I have to pull out and cum outside. Usually on her thighs, belly or feet. Only the bull has the right to finish and cum deep inside her pussy.

Exactly the same situation for us. Although I am allowed to fuck my wife bareback, during the very last moment I have to pull out and cum outside. Usually on her thighs, belly or feet. Only the bull has the right to finish and cum deep inside her pussy.
Do u cleanup your mess

Back