Why make husband wear a condom

So I started having hubby wear a condom everything we fuck about a month ago and we both enjoy it greatly. I find it hot that he will no longer be feeling my pussy and I will no longer have his cum inside me. If I could find a regular, reliable bull I may cut him off altogether. unfortunately being a slut, I need to get fucked and sometimes he's the only and easiest option.

A new twist to this I'm going to start is I will limit the condoms he gets.....if he wants more sex, he's going to have to buy extra condoms from me.

So I started having hubby wear a condom everything we fuck about a month ago and we both enjoy it greatly. I find it hot that he will no longer be feeling my pussy and I will no longer have his cum inside me. If I could find a regular, reliable bull I may cut him off altogether. unfortunately being a slut, I need to get fucked and sometimes he's the only and easiest option.

A new twist to this I'm going to start is I will limit the condoms he gets.....if he wants more sex, he's going to have to buy extra condoms from me.
My ex would always make me wear condoms with her because I came too fast without them. Her bulls were always allowed to go bareback, and only sometimes had to pull out.

Pretty humiliating to be the only one wrapping up in your own wife's pussy.

My ex would always make me wear condoms with her because I came too fast without them. Her bulls were always allowed to go bareback, and only sometimes had to pull out.

Pretty humiliating to be the only one wrapping up in your own wife's pussy.
Punishment and humiliation because you couldn't please her correctly

Correct. Started after I came from rubbing on her pussy lips, before I even got inside. Told me I would have to last longer to be allowed bareback from then on.

Her bulls all could fuck for hours, so I am sure that was the difference. And my size.
A lot of white wives with black lovers are making their husbands wear condoms now and a lot of the Bulls do not want a husband sperm contaminating the pussy they're getting now

Since the group of black men who just ran a train on your lovely bride were strangers,they all wore condoms,and dumped them all over your whores face,as a gesture of their gratitude! They told their friends about the total black cock whore they just ran a train on,and their friends are on the way over for round two! I suggest you get her cleaned up before they get here,and break out another box of magnums! They sent their friends this picture of the mom of your *******!
It's been a few years since I saw this photo and it always made me horny and even today it continues to make me horny when I see this same picture.

I get so aroused at the idea of being made wear a condom but not the bull. But this made me question why do some hotwives want her husband to wear one, really curious. Is it control? him not being worthy? please wives let me know
I had a hot black girlfriend that would always make me wear a condom and she accessed her email account one time on my computer and her credentials were saved. When I looked into she had videos of her fucking Black Men without. She was cheating on me the whole time.

A lot of white wives with black lovers are making their husbands wear condoms now and a lot of the Bulls do not want a husband sperm contaminating the pussy they're getting now
Condoms are a growing trend among Hotwife marriages where the cuckold husband is still allowed limited access to his wife’s pussy. She gets to enjoy unlimited bareback sex from her black lovers though.

In the beginning the newly blacked Hotwife is only addicted to her black bulls huge cock and impressive stamina. However, over time, the constant deposit of his superior DNA is absorbed into her body and it changes her own DNA and causes a biological change to her own DNA. She will become even more addicted to him and his black seed over time, especially if her white cuckold husband hasn’t been allowed to make a deposit over recent months and years.

Survival of the fittest and extinction of the weakest.

Condoms are a growing trend among Hotwife marriages where the cuckold husband is still allowed limited access to his wife’s pussy. She gets to enjoy unlimited bareback sex from her black lovers though.

In the beginning the newly blacked Hotwife is only addicted to her black bulls huge cock and impressive stamina. However, over time, the constant deposit of his superior DNA is absorbed into her body and it changes her own DNA and causes a biological change to her own DNA. She will become even more addicted to him and his black seed over time, especially if her white cuckold husband hasn’t been allowed to make a deposit over recent months and years.

Survival of the fittest and extinction of the weakest.
Well put and I believe it to be true

Back