Why make husband wear a condom

My wife has a live in BWC partner. She hasn’t asked me to wear a condom with her, and she doesn’t have him wear them. The thought of it definitely causes a wellspring of emotions. I’m considering mentioning it to her, perhaps she’d enjoy it when’s she feels like twisting the knife.
Im very happy to hear that :)
And congrats!!

A lot of men on this site only dream and fantasize about your reality.
I am trying to meet more women in their 20s and 30s.
I have met several in their 20s so far
One of the women I know is 23 and she really would love to have a couple gfs that are close in age that want to go through this journey with her.

Im very happy to hear that :)
And congrats!!

A lot of men on this site only dream and fantasize about your reality.
I am trying to meet more women in their 20s and 30s.
I have met several in their 20s so far
One of the women I know is 23 and she really would love to have a couple gfs that are close in age that want to go through this journey with her.
Thank you Sir.

My fantasies never included another man living with us, it’s been a challenge. For a multitude of reasons I can’t be submissive to him, but she can easily toy with my cuckold angst when she likes. It’s an imperfect arrangement but she’s happy.

It seems as though this lifestyle has become significantly more accepted and popular, I wish I could help you find someone to join you two, the only BBC only woman I know in Arizona has a long distance BBC boyfriend already.

Thank you Sir.

My fantasies never included another man living with us, it’s been a challenge. For a multitude of reasons I can’t be submissive to him, but she can easily toy with my cuckold angst when she likes. It’s an imperfect arrangement but she’s happy.

It seems as though this lifestyle has become significantly more accepted and popular, I wish I could help you find someone to join you two, the only BBC only woman I know in Arizona has a long distance BBC boyfriend already.
I appreciate it
I dont need a BBC only woman - to be quite honest - I like converting vanilla girls, the girl next door and turning them into sexual sluts.

But I know this is a sensitive subject.

I appreciate it
I dont need a BBC only woman - to be quite honest - I like converting vanilla girls, the girl next door and turning them into sexual sluts.

But I know this is a sensitive subject.
If I meet any that would suit your needs I will direct them your way. Vanilla is no way to live.

Provided they choose to follow your training of their own free will I can’t see why it would be controversial. They’re adults, showing them a path to pleasures they may not have experienced previously and letting them decide is their right.

If I meet any that would suit your needs I will direct them your way. Vanilla is no way to live.

Provided they choose to follow your training of their own free will I can’t see why it would be controversial. They’re adults, showing them a path to pleasures they may not have experienced previously and letting them decide is their right.
You say "as long as they want to" it should not be controversial.

So I find it interesting that you would even assume there would be nefarious play going on.
I am literally the safest man any woman can meet, any *******, any sister, any wife.
I do more consent and negotiation work than anyone on this site. :)

Its controversial because America is a puritan nation - and therefore women are told that sex is wrong.
The issue is society that tries to control and ruin women's lives.

You say "as long as they want to" it should not be controversial.

So I find it interesting that you would even assume there would be nefarious play going on.
I am literally the safest man any woman can meet, any *******, any sister, any wife.
I do more consent and negotiation work than anyone on this site. :)

Its controversial because America is a puritan nation - and therefore women are told that sex is wrong.
The issue is society that tries to control and ruin women's lives.
I certainly didn’t mean to imply you harbor any means or methods that would be considered unethical Sir! I hope you did t take it thst way. Only meant to say that anything happening between consenting adults is up to them, other’s opinions be damned.

Quality communication is the foundation of any relationship, exponentially more so when it comes to kinks and limits

I cannot agree with you more on the last point. I hope we can move away from that with each generation. You’re obviously actively making changes which empower women.

I certainly didn’t mean to imply you harbor any means or methods that would be considered unethical Sir! I hope you did t take it thst way. Only meant to say that anything happening between consenting adults is up to them, other’s opinions be damned.

Quality communication is the foundation of any relationship, exponentially more so when it comes to kinks and limits

I cannot agree with you more on the last point. I hope we can move away from that with each generation. You’re obviously actively making changes which empower women.
ty
I appreciate the support.

I am trying - im not sure how successful I am, since I am only one man doing the hard work. There are other guys on this site doing the same work as me - I have talked to them on here - and they are incredible men.

But we need more men to help women break free from the chains of sexual repression.

We need men like you to help younger women stay away from inadequate men in the bedroom, so they dont have bad sexual experiences.

I have helped many women meet cuckolds and develop strong relationships and also get married.
Cuckolding is a great relationship dynamic for women - because they find the love and emotional support they need and want, but dont sacrifice the sexual pleasure they deserve, just because their husband can't do everything in the bedroom.

We need to stop putting soo much pressure on men to be sexual gods when some men are just NOT

ty
I appreciate the support.

I am trying - im not sure how successful I am, since I am only one man doing the hard work. There are other guys on this site doing the same work as me - I have talked to them on here - and they are incredible men.

But we need more men to help women break free from the chains of sexual repression.

We need men like you to help younger women stay away from inadequate men in the bedroom, so they dont have bad sexual experiences.

I have helped many women meet cuckolds and develop strong relationships and also get married.
Cuckolding is a great relationship dynamic for women - because they find the love and emotional support they need and want, but dont sacrifice the sexual pleasure they deserve, just because their husband can't do everything in the bedroom.

We need to stop putting soo much pressure on men to be sexual gods when some men are just NOT

Very true statements. Do you tailor the experience to each woman in which you’re involved? For example some will invariably be naturally more dominate, submissive, or a switch?

Is Chastity a requirement, or are the cuckolds allowed to be with their wives/partners if they are serviceable in bed but they both agree the woman should have exceptional sex?

Back