Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

I think a bit element is that it is such an intimate thing, that normally only a chosen hubby/bf would be allow the pleasure. When you see something that should be yours exclusivily being taken there is something primal about it. The best i've ever seen is when my girl was reverse cowgirl, with her bull sitting, legs spread wide giving me a full view and both of them looking at me as he slowly fucked her.
The looks on their faces communicated a lot, for him the power and control, he didn't need to rush, he could take as long as he liked. His face was one of 'look what i'm doing'.
Her face focused on the pleasure, taking his length and width. although she was looking at me, she was really looking though me.

Last edited:
I think it’s the thought of my shy, conservative cute petite wife who mentally and spiritually wants to be a good, faithful proper wife, but the bigger stronger much better endowed black man is going to stretch her pussy like I never could. Go deeper than I ever could, make her loose control in unbridled lust and ******* like I never could. Make her cum harder and longer than she ever has before. Knowing that, at that moment, she and her pussy is his to do what he wants with. Knowing that if I asked her or tried to stop her she won’t because she is losing her mind on his thick, long black cock and getting fucked so well by a more dominant, stronger, manly man. She’s tasted the forbidden fruit and she is literally hooked.

I think it’s the thought of my shy, conservative cute petite wife who mentally and spiritually wants to be a good, faithful proper wife, but the bigger stronger much better endowed black man is going to stretch her pussy like I never could. Go deeper than I ever could, make her loose control in unbridled lust and ******* like I never could. Make her cum harder and longer than she ever has before. Knowing that, at that moment, she and her pussy is his to do what he wants with. Knowing that if I asked her or tried to stop her she won’t because she is losing her mind on his thick, long black cock and getting fucked so well by a more dominant, stronger, manly man. She’s tasted the forbidden fruit and she is literally hooked.
i agree you got the point . hope it happen one day for us as well .

I have one better….watching her getting dressed and ready to go on a date with a single younger Black guy…. Then getting a text that they are going to his apartment…. Then a text they are at his apartment…. Then no more texts even when you are texting her…. You start picturing the clothes you saw her put on must be off then you imagine and picture her holding him what must be racing through her mind just knowing he’s not going to pull out… then just as you pass out a finally fall asleep after jerking off all night literally…. You here a text at 2:45 am saying “ I’m going to spend the night here ok ?”….you type back just “ ok are you having fun ?” 10 minutes later “ yes “ …. Try it guys just once you have to let her experience that and you too …it’s an insane night for”everyone.
That's a great story

This is her husband and he doesn’t pull out of her very often, I couldn’t believe how much he came. I took a couple of minutes to eat my cream pie then I got to fuck her! It was awesome 🦴💦
And you deserve some of her pussy after that didn't you

Some of us like the surprise element of not knowing!
I agree, My wife has always told me about Her sexual adventures over the years, but not necessarily straight away, sometimes saving it till we had sex together.
Other times after coming home from work and Her announcing She had been fucked by another man black or white and taking me upstairs to be fucked again by me after telling me all about Her sexual,adventures provided great sex.
I never minded Her adventures as She always told me every detail even bad ones.
We are now to old for the lifestyle and are still together, Oh! She was,so so sexy and adventurous.😜

Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good? Even better if he is a lot bigger than me. Better still if its black and over 10" and the best if he is bare.
First, you'll never have the chance to see yourself ffrom all angles fucking your wife. Second, the colour contrast. It's a black cock, dude! Third, you'll never see her get sooo wet! Man, our mattresses get ruined after weeks. Fourth, you get to know your wife is a slut and she loves it. Fifth, you learn to know what comes after the penetration and how your role in marriage will change.

And you deserve some of her pussy after that didn't you
After he fucked her all over the house for 2 hours and came in her twice I did deserve it especially after I ate his cum out of her pussy! My cock was hard and I said to her,”can I fuck you?” She said,”yes” and she was so open and flowered and wet, I slid my dick in with his cum all over my dick and pumped her for 5 minutes and came really good! Then they fucked for another 2 hours! Update- he text her last night… now he is coming over Friday night! He luvs fucking my wife withhis 9” UC cock!! The biggest I have seen in her pussy and she also deep throated him! They talked on the phone and I listened. Wifey said, you should come over 2 times a week once in the morning when hubby is at work and once at night so he can watch? T was so excited and so was I! I can’t wait!!

Last edited:
Back