Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

First we only get one view of us entering. Even w some pics, it’s not the same as being able to sit back and watch a large black cock pierce her tight pink wet lips. Visually stunning of course, but it’s a true sign of the slutty wife that’s been hiding behind her soccer mom image.

Attachments

• A4238DA3-7C52-44FE-B554-C30BD592B335.jpeg
    A4238DA3-7C52-44FE-B554-C30BD592B335.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 798
I have one better….watching her getting dressed and ready to go on a date with a single younger Black guy…. Then getting a text that they are going to his apartment…. Then a text they are at his apartment…. Then no more texts even when you are texting her…. You start picturing the clothes you saw her put on must be off then you imagine and picture her holding him what must be racing through her mind just knowing he’s not going to pull out… then just as you pass out a finally fall asleep after jerking off all night literally…. You here a text at 2:45 am saying “ I’m going to spend the night here ok ?”….you type back just “ ok are you having fun ?” 10 minutes later “ yes “ …. Try it guys just once you have to let her experience that and you too …it’s an insane night for”everyone.

this whole thing is crazy, I hate myself for wanting her to take it and also knowing its all I think about and keep going down that road to this point that she is getting interested in other guys and black guys
So true , my wife’s been fucked and filled infront of me numerous times and I still get that feeling sometimes .I made a slutty fuck monster out of my wife throwing her to the wolves whom she gladly fuck infront of me and behind my back , she now can’t get enough cock.

I have one better….watching her getting dressed and ready to go on a date with a single younger Black guy…. Then getting a text that they are going to his apartment…. Then a text they are at his apartment…. Then no more texts even when you are texting her…. You start picturing the clothes you saw her put on must be off then you imagine and picture her holding him what must be racing through her mind just knowing he’s not going to pull out… then just as you pass out a finally fall asleep after jerking off all night literally…. You here a text at 2:45 am saying “ I’m going to spend the night here ok ?”….you type back just “ ok are you having fun ?” 10 minutes later “ yes “ …. Try it guys just once you have to let her experience that and you too …it’s an insane night for”everyone.
Perfectly said. And then, after letting your imagination run wild all night, when she gets home, you get to hear what actually happened and get to enjoy her play twice.

Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good? Even better if he is a lot bigger than me. Better still if its black and over 10" and the best if he is bare.
You just answered your own question!
I watched as my friend, an old university roommate, Edwin, got into my wife, Pam!
Since then I don’t even have to close my eyes to think or dream about it! Here as Pam is spread eagle on the bed, Edwin between her leg as on his knees as he placed a pillow beneath her ass so as to allow his massive black cock better access to its intended target. He then grasped her right waist line in his left hand, his over 10 inch black cock in his right hand as he thrust it forward and drove it home! Pam’s had just been blackened! I won‘t mention that when he made that first thrust Pam yelled, “MY GOD! He’s in meeeee!” Neither will I mention that I blew a load of hot cum in my underwear right then and there and I didn’t even have to touch myself!

Last edited:
I can't speak for another man but the sight of a thick hard black cock poised above my wide-open pussy makes me crazy. Like my hips are pushing up and my lips are folding open wider, it's animalistic almost. And with good fore play I almost always cum as he enters me.

I can't speak for another man but the sight of a thick hard black cock poised above my wide-open pussy makes me crazy. Like my hips are pushing up and my lips are folding open wider, it's animalistic almost. And with good fore play I almost always cum as he enters me.
Very erotic, but what does your husband think or feel when he sees that thick black cock poised at your opening?

My wife has called me when with her bull in bed with him

I love it when my wife’s legs are spread apart and she’s holding her pussy lips open after fore play waiting and begging her Lover to fuck his black cock in my cunt . Watching as he stokes his cock head between her open pussy lips teasing her clit as he finds her cunt hole then seeing his cock head slowly entering her cunt stretching it so wide as he slowly penetrates her with his black cock with her screaming at him to fuck his black cock up her cunt hard and deep.
What is a better sight as her pussy lips are stretching around his fat black cock and as he pushes his cock into her he pulls her clit with every inward stroke making her cum time after time .Then hearing him groaning that he’s going to cum ,seeing his balls tighten as he starts ejaculating his seed deep in my wife’s cunt. Then when he’s completely spent watching as he withdraws his cock from her cunt with a mixture of both their cum over his cock and leaking from her open stretched battered cunt .

Last edited:
Back