Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

I have one better….watching her getting dressed and ready to go on a date with a single younger Black guy…. Then getting a text that they are going to his apartment…. Then a text they are at his apartment…. Then no more texts even when you are texting her…. You start picturing the clothes you saw her put on must be off then you imagine and picture her holding him what must be racing through her mind just knowing he’s not going to pull out… then just as you pass out a finally fall asleep after jerking off all night literally…. You here a text at 2:45 am saying “ I’m going to spend the night here ok ?”….you type back just “ ok are you having fun ?” 10 minutes later “ yes “ …. Try it guys just once you have to let her experience that and you too …it’s an insane night for”everyone.
Absolutely Exquisite, That feeling after dropping Her off of a Friday night, and the 2.00 am phone call to pick Her up on a Saturday or sometimes Sunday.
And all the cum ,still running out of Her.
When I pick Her up, The guys talking to me before going home, saying things like “ She is incredible Man,She is the dirtiest!!!
used to drive me wild. 😜😜😜

Last edited:
As a sisicuckold myself it's intoxicating, breathtaking to watch black cock sexing my gurl for me as I know she is reciving sex pleasure that I can not provide her I am very grateful for these Mandingo's

Black cock has extreme lustful power over me I do enjoy being on the reciving end if they choose to :lips:

it hasent happened yet. but it will. Took the wife to dinner at a Caribbean restaurant that was filled with black guys. All I could think of and envision was there cocks getting into my wife. there looks at my wife as we sat there and her complete relaxation at their looks had me hard and actually depressed that I so wanted it to happen

Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good? Even better if he is a lot bigger than me. Better still if its black and over 10" and the best if he is bare.
Difficult to say. Partly because mine is the only cock that my wife should see, let alone allow into her married pussy, and obviously her pussy should only be for me, and I know how good it feels to slide into her and he is about to feel that.

Back