Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

Seeing a huge dark black dick slide into a pale white pussy, totally bare, is incredible. I don't really know why it turns me on so much but it is incredible to watch. So many of us white men love this and I don't really know why. Interracial sex between black men and white women seems to be so triggering for us white dudes.

Seeing a huge dark black dick slide into a pale white pussy, totally bare, is incredible. I don't really know why it turns me on so much but it is incredible to watch. So many of us white men love this and I don't really know why. Interracial sex between black men and white women seems to be so triggering for us white dudes.
My hubby would 100% agree with you! He says it’s the biggest turn on and intoxicating’

Totally agree with you. I don't know why but I feel it's something really worth pursuing!

First we only get one view of us entering. Even w some pics, it’s not the same as being able to sit back and watch a large black cock pierce her tight pink wet lips. Visually stunning of course, but it’s a true sign of the slutty wife that’s been hiding behind her soccer mom
I don’t know but it’s fucking hot, cock going in, getting her pussy eaten, sucking cock and the cum shot….but I could never just watch I need to be involved. I’ve always dominated the situation

Back