Why is the sight of another mans cock entering your wife’s pussy so good?

It was watching Sarah experience mind-bending, erotic ******* with our black friend Thomas that convinced me that it was the right thing for her to experience what her body instinctively wanted, even though she was in self-denial for months about her attraction to Thomas. Sarah's (and my) Southern upbringing was totally against interracial mixing, the old "Southern Taboo" against black men and white women in particular. Getting to know Thomas over the course of a year and a half had turned him into a good friend to both of us. Thomas being "black" was not a consideration; Thomas being "Thom our friend" was what was important.

However, as Sarah's sexual attraction to Thomas sneaked up on her, Thomas being "black" became a growing erotic thrill for her. When Sarah's desire finally overcame her upbringing, her lust for Thom was amazing to watch. She would hungrily rock her hips to meet his thrusts and she LOVED Thom cumming inside her as it drove her into incoherent *******. It was as if the "Southern Taboo" she'd grown up believing, ignited in her a powerful lust to defy and break that "TABOO" in the ultimate way, by allowing black sperm in her white womb!

Before we had gotten to know Thom as a friend, had I suggested to Sarah that she have a black lover, she would have been totally repulsed by the idea to the point she would have NEVER been able to take a black lover, due to her indoctrinated rejection of the idea. But, by Thom becoming a good friend that we got closer and closer to over 18 months or so, somehow the "Interracial Taboo" was out of the picture. So when Sarah got over her self-denial of attraction to Thom, and began to accept her natural, instinctive desires, the "Taboo" rather than being repulsive, became almost like an aphrodisiac! Thom and Sarah were lovers for 10 years (roughly 1978-88).

This all started more than 40 years ago, back when the "Southern Taboo" was very strong in the South, and there was no internet, B2W, swing groups, interracial groups, etc that we were aware of. So we were stumbling our way thru Sarah's interracial attraction all by ourselves, the best way we could figure at the time!

Best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year!

Back