Why is the next step always a threesome?

Last year My husband and I attended several workshops during a Splash Mocha event. A panel of gentlemen led this particular workshop titled " Bulls and their role ". The jest of the course was bascially explaining proper bull behavior regarding couples and their expectations of Couples. Very informative but the thing that stood out the most for me was that the entire panel of men agreed that most "Bulls" aern't really Bulls, just dudes there to " fuck wives" etc. Given their testimonies i can confirm that what they had to say was true.I'd say by my experiance only a small handful would actually qualify as a bull, the rest were just black men that i fucked. No matter how good the night may have went, Im suprised if the guy comes back for more or wishes to stay in contact simply because many just want to hit and run. Other than showing respect for us, i actually expect to be disappointed from the men because very little of them went above and beyond. Its refreshing when they dont disappoint.I would say get used to it, you never know for sure what you'll get from someone.
It probably would also depend on the area you are in and what they were looking for. Myself I would prefer a regular long term couple in my local area that knew what they wanted. Many times it is out of towners for the weekend that just want their wife fucked while they watch. Which I have no issue with. Always enjoy reading your posts and @OleMissQoScple

It probably would also depend on the area you are in and what they were looking for. Myself I would prefer a regular long term couple in my local area that knew what they wanted. Many times it is out of towners for the weekend that just want their wife fucked while they watch. Which I have no issue with. Always enjoy reading your posts and @OleMissQoScple
Oh absolutely 👍🏿 it goes both ways, there are those that just want NSA sex. Not that i hadn’t myself but I’d much build somewhat of a foundation first.

Met up with this great guy two weeks ago in Philly, I was at the Alicia Keys concert with some girlfriends, before the show we went out for a couple drinks. I met this great guy. That night we had a great time. He called me again wanting to see but this time yhe want to bring his cousin when I asked why he said ,why not. I told him I'm not really into that now he's ghosting me.
I really liked him and wanted to continue to have some fun, why is it these guys have to ruin it.

He looked at you as a sex object he just wanted you for sex. Especially if u met on adult website. Sounds like you wanted more

Oh absolutely 👍🏿 it goes both ways, there are those that just want NSA sex. Not that i hadn’t myself but I’d much build somewhat of a foundation first.
Same here. For me it’s easier to plan meetings when you have a mutual respect and understanding of each others time and boundaries

Met up with this great guy two weeks ago in Philly, I was at the Alicia Keys concert with some girlfriends, before the show we went out for a couple drinks. I met this great guy. That night we had a great time. He called me again wanting to see but this time yhe want to bring his cousin when I asked why he said ,why not. I told him I'm not really into that now he's ghosting me.
I really liked him and wanted to continue to have some fun, why is it these guys have to ruin it.
Some guys are not ok with being with one woman by themselves. Witch is very sad ! You are supposed to have fun with you first and then ask if you want this! Some guys don't know how to finesse your body first! I'm so sorry that you have had such a experience like that now that suck!

Back