Why is it so hard to find a bull ?

I've only had BBC for two years and it seems like ever since Craigslist lost its personals it's nearly impossible to find someone that close let alone real. Kik was a disaster as we got harrased for even liking BBC. FetLife is a waste of time.
Every person we were supposed to meet bailed. What other options do we have to meet others? It's seriously becoming depressing not finding a bull.

I've only had BBC for two years and it seems like ever since Craigslist lost its personals it's nearly impossible to find someone that close let alone real. Kik was a disaster as we got harrased for even liking BBC. FetLife is a waste of time.
Every person we were supposed to meet bailed. What other options do we have to meet others? It's seriously becoming depressing not finding a bull.

It definitely wouldn’t hurt if you get verified! :)

OMG feel your pain. So many guys say I am bull, hung 8+, then become big pussies, bigger then one who has been gangbanged all night LOL. So many guys want to play the game and cannot or chicken out and wish they would just quit playing and wasting real peoples time. Have had that happen on AFF, here on B2W with several. Day off no show, no KIK, no nothing, and then come back 2 weeks later, hey baby, still want to hook up. NO, I do not go away fake. We have found good people on SDC.com that are reliable. Here only had one gentleman be real.

OMG feel your pain. So many guys say I am bull, hung 8+, then become big pussies, bigger then one who has been gangbanged all night LOL. So many guys want to play the game and cannot or chicken out and wish they would just quit playing and wasting real peoples time. Have had that happen on AFF, here on B2W with several. Day off no show, no KIK, no nothing, and then come back 2 weeks later, hey baby, still want to hook up. NO, I do not go away fake. We have found good people on SDC.com that are reliable. Here only had one gentleman be real.

This coming from a "couple" that's not verified, have no pics posted, and are always out of town when we try to plan on meeting??? GTFOH with that BS.... You're one of the profiles that is talked about on the verified page/section as being fake.

A lot of scepticism over profiles on here. Are there really that many fake profiles here? Not all of us want to verify for individual reasons, some private reasons too.
I can relate with that i have reseasons to be discreet but beleive me i have a nice bbc that would leave you sleeping your from california too?

We don't have problems finding a bull, and we're not verified.... but we have been in and out of the lifestyle for many years. We have found fetlife to be great, but also use swinger sites to find people we enjoy to play with.

Back