Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

I believe you have a few experiences now. Do you still enjoy having the husband there watching? Has it lost its thrill at all?
I love being watched while fucking someone's wife/girlfriend as well as watching my wife getting fucked. We have been doing both for quite a few years now and if anything the thrill is getting stronger. I particularly like when the guy urges me to fuck his wife harder or to cum in her, and I equally love it when my wife does the same to me or her lover.

I believe you have a few experiences now. Do you still enjoy having the husband there watching? Has it lost its thrill at all?
It definitely hasn’t. I love having the cuck there watching me use his wife the way she should.
Please login or become a member to view

I like the thrill of getting caught and also to do what I know the husband can’t do and that is please his lady!
. If it were only that simple. Wives and women and sex are more complex. Why some women/wives do ( BBC ) and some do not varies from woman to woman and wife to wife. Certainly true that BBC having more success with white wives and women today but the momentum probably because the women are in pursuit of BBC.

Cuz some people are Circus freaks and they like being the Spectacle in front of an audience.....even if it's just an audience of 1.
Conversely, some people can't look away from a train wreck...even if that train wreck is their mairrage as they know it coming to a screetching halt !!

. If it were only that simple. Wives and women and sex are more complex. Why some women/wives do ( BBC ) and some do not varies from woman to woman and wife to wife. Certainly true that BBC having more success with white wives and women today but the momentum probably because the women are in pursuit of BBC.

Why isn’t it? I

Its the power trip of being more of a man then her hubby. Plain and simple

After you are done she goes home or rolls over to her hubby for him to take care of while you have no other duties to do. You can go fuck another or just rest.

And that you may be wreaking their marriage. Because you at some level don't like him even if its subconscious.

Last edited:
I remember the first time I allowed my Cuck to watch me fuck my bull. He sat in the corner playing with himself, quiet as a mouse. After kissing my bull he laid me on the bed and went down on me. I looked into my cuck’s eyes and licked my lips. He then slid up and kissed me again. His cock was so big I wanted to return the favor. I spun around and started licking and sucking his cock. Again I looked into my cuck’s eyes as he blew his load. My bull looked over at my Cuck and said “your wife really knows how to suck dick” as he was cleaning his mess. I’ll never forget what my Cuck said with a sad look. He said “I wouldn’t know, she has always refused to suck mine”. My bull laughed. That’s when I realized the sub/power dynamics of cuckolding. We were hooked.

I remember the first time I allowed my Cuck to watch me fuck my bull. He sat in the corner playing with himself, quiet as a mouse. After kissing my bull he laid me on the bed and went down on me. I looked into my cuck’s eyes and licked my lips. He then slid up and kissed me again. His cock was so big I wanted to return the favor. I spun around and started licking and sucking his cock. Again I looked into my cuck’s eyes as he blew his load. My bull looked over at my Cuck and said “your wife really knows how to suck dick” as he was cleaning his mess. I’ll never forget what my Cuck said with a sad look. He said “I wouldn’t know, she has always refused to suck mine”. My bull laughed. That’s when I realized the sub/power dynamics of cuckolding. We were hooked.
How you think we feel making a hotwife cum all over our big black Cocks in front of your cucks? Addicting it is!!

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?

Its all about the power

Something quite like that happened to me. And we both loved it.

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?

It's exactly that, the statement you make by fucking our wives: you are the alpha, we submit to you.

I've been with married women for over 20 years now so, for me, I'm not into the dom alpha male stuff but I love the married ladies because its the mental excitement of having another mans wife with his approval. I am not into cheating wives either. I am much more turned on knowing I have husband's complete blessing to have his wife. This gets rid of any guilty or jealous feelings from the get-go. I learned to enjoy husband being there for sex with the wife as that's even more mental stimulation. I used to be nervous about that when I had my first wife. Being someone not into sleeping around, I would welcome a married woman that wants a relationship, if we are attracted to each other of course. But that's a lot more difficult to find. Women can have physical sex anytime and there's nothing special about that, but a married white woman with a black male is something special and particular, in my opinion, and it makes it much more mentally exciting for me! That's why I like it so much! Oh, and there's one more thing I like: Doing this within a couples marriage, I think there's more trust. For example, I'd rather be with a married woman who I already know is committed to 1 man, than a single gal who is lying to me about the 5 guys she's really dating and/or fucking. Every time I try to deal with a single gal, they always remind me of why I want to go back to a married woman instead! :LOL:
I love your outlook on MWC who loves sharing the wife with black men. Your perception of bringing black men into our marriage is spot on and all so true. Yours is the best response to this post that I have read and greatly appreciated. We would love to meet you on our next trip to AC for a *******..get to know you and hopefully much more!!!!!

Back