Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

Could it be that you are afraid that you or she could be into more "freaky" stuff?
no not at all the one thing I'm sure of is our love for each other. I think she would enjoy trying different men but I also know she would never want me pushed to the back and I can guarantee I would never let another man control my wife or me

no not at all the one thing I'm sure of is our love for each other. I think she would enjoy trying different men but I also know she would never want me pushed to the back and I can guarantee I would never let another man control my wife or me
Yes thats more Wifesharing than Cuckolding....but you have to be careful if you open pandoras box

yeah the husband would have to be a real wimp to let any of that happen. I don't know any man that would so be happy you apparently have found some. Any man who would take another mans cock in his mouth is not a man at all
I don't agree with this. Any nan is free to do what makes him happy. If having a cock in his mouth and being held humiliated does so be it. Let's not kink shame.
Same thing can be said about people who share their wives. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don't agree with this. Any nan is free to do what makes him happy. If having a cock in his mouth and being held humiliated does so be it. Let's not kink shame.
Same thing can be said about people who share their wives. 🤷🏽‍♂️
You’re entitled to your opinion I’m entitled to disagree

The power dynamic as you say has a great deal to do with it , the taking of something that is supposed to be someone elses , but there is also just the sheer naughtiness of it !
As a guy who loves watching my wife and her lover(s) .. the naughtiness is a very large part of it ... watching her smile and making her friends laugh who have no idea that later that evening she will be sucking the cock new man and allowing him to slide his cock into her pussy after only knowing him a few hours is amazing...

Ahh thanks for you point of view. Helps! I’m sure it’s also a great feeling for the cuck.
No not yet I’ve only been with married couples. Maybe I’ll have unmarried ones soon. But I still think being with married couples will be more satisfying due to their commitment to each other.
Our best lovers have been the ones that understand this .. we are committed to each other and nothing will change that, and yes.. I love watching my wife pleasure and take pleasure with another man .. I will be watch proudly as she uses her skillful mouth on you and ache for her as I see you disappearing into her body, and she will ache for me the moment you cock slips out of her spent body - we will "run hot" and relive the experience long after you are gone, and you will also remember her long after too

Personally I love having cuck/stag/hubby in attendance. Brings out the exhibitionist in me and I enjoy pleasing and using the wife so well she forgets he’s there. Does slutty things she doesn’t or rarely does. And gets totally into being used for my pleasure! Every couple is different but once you identify their boundaries I push right up to the limit of them!
With your fabulous body and cock, you could push the boundaries a long way with us ...

I actually fuck married wives harder and better than I’ve fucked my girlfriends. It’s a great feeling when you know they will be reminiscing the time that they had with you.
Also for us ..to know her bull thinks bout her long after..

fireworks

It definitely hasn’t. I love having the cuck there watching me use his wife the way she should.
Please login or become a member to view

The husband should always be around.

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?

The control over her and myself

It is more enjoyable cause the married women are open minded after a few years with one man, ******* and the work. We discover new ways in our sexuality and we say what we want neither what we don´t want. I think these are such parts that make the sex with a married women "better". And do not forget the experience of a mom! :lips:
Hast Du deine Kinder eigentlich als Mutter gestillt und haben sie Deine frische Muttermilch genossen?

Fucking someone's wife is better because she has and attachment, a hubby, she has agency, a personal manager, a quality control supervisor that I can give a survey to and tell him how good his wife was! Someone to schedule when I can pound her again!

There is something super sexy about whispering in a woman's ear about how it's turning me on that she's being such a black cock slut in front of her hubby and that it's turning her hubby on too, then they just lose it and 💦cum on that BBC!

For me performing and pounding hotwives in front of their hubby is entertainment and fun for me too as well as hubby. ♠️

Fucking someone's wife is better because she has and attachment, a hubby, she has agency, a personal manager, a quality control supervisor that I can give a survey to and tell him how good his wife was! Someone to schedule when I can pound her again!

There is something super sexy about whispering in a woman's ear about how it's turning me on that she's being such a black cock slut in front of her hubby and that it's turning her hubby on too, then they just lose it and 💦cum on that BBC!

For me performing and pounding hotwives in front of their hubby is entertainment and fun for me too as well as hubby. ♠️
As it should. That's so beautiful and so sexually arousing. Nothing more beautiful or arousing than seeing a BBC slowly sink deep into a white wife's pussy.

Back