Why is fucking wives more enjoyable than fucking single females?

I’m pretty new in the lifestyle. Just had my second wife a day ago. It seems to me that having sex with married women and their hubbies watching is much more of a turn on than vanilla sex. I’m trying to understand why?
One major reason is probably the intense power dynamic in such a scenario makes me feel more like the dominant alpha male that I am. Any other thoughts?
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
Forbidden fruit!

Hmmmm. Kind of an obvious answer to that question I would think. Although we Bulls are all different. I find many couples are actually searching for a worthy bull to give complete control to. Worthy will look different for each couple but sexual prowess, charming/seductive, experienced in releasing both of your inner desires and respectful of your relationship and boundaries is usually the way I end up with ownership of a couple. If they want you to own them just because you have a juicy BBC they obviously don’t understand what it truly means or not clear on why they should offer their gift of submission, and I don’t want it.
Well expressed and insightful 👍👍👍

I agree, you would think it's obvious. We have met many Bulls who have no interest in domination or ownership. They just want to fuck a good-looking wife and move on to the next experience. We finally found a truly dominant Bull recently. He fucked my wife on several occasions and she was hooked. She said it was his dominance that appealed to her the most. We are in the early stages of ownership now.
😃😃😃😃

It seems that most black men would rather fuck a married white woman over a single white woman I have found. I feel that black men love doing married white women for several reasons. They love knowing they are taking another mans wife...that she is loving him fucking her more than she would fucking her husband and the husband has given his consent to share his white wife with black men. Married white wives a re more sexaully open and uninhibited with black men....they will usually give the black man more than they would thier husbands or what single white women are willing to give up for black men. I feel black men have a sense of power when they are fucking a white wife while the husband watches....hes the one doing the wife...not the husband....and knowing the husband is so turned on watching him fuck his wife...knowing its his BBC that the wife is loving puts him in fisrt place sexually over her husband. The dynamics of white husbands sharing thier white wives with black men are very strong....compelling and powerful.....in most cases its a win/win for all involved...the black man gets the enjoyment of fucking another mans wife.....the wifes gets the BBC she loves and needs so badly and the husband has the pleasure of seeing his white wife fucked and used by the brotha.
👍👍👍👍👍

For the chance she gives into the lovingly thrusting ******* pleasure a lager darker deeper muscular lover with no protection...touching her where her husband can't reach and then surrendering her womb to him and he releases his fertile warm seed deep inside her....all she can do is close her eyes bury her face in his neck and lovingly kiss his strong muscular smooth brown shoulders and wonder if he just delivered his baby for her to carry.
Wow

I hate to always take the other side but you guys are all insane if you are a bull and you think every white husband is going to let you take ownership of his wife you're dreaming and if you are a white husband and you are ok with this you aren't a man at all. I would love to share my wife and for me the excitement is watching the black and white come together weather it's black man into white woman or the other way around but if the bull tried to block me out or made a ridiculous comment like I own this pussy now he'd be out on his ass in a minute

I hate to always take the other side but you guys are all insane if you are a bull and you think every white husband is going to let you take ownership of his wife you're dreaming and if you are a white husband and you are ok with this you aren't a man at all. I would love to share my wife and for me the excitement is watching the black and white come together weather it's black man into white woman or the other way around but if the bull tried to block me out or made a ridiculous comment like I own this pussy now he'd be out on his ass in a minute
yes 100% its sharing where the excitment is

I read most of the responses and i can't believe that the one i got from many black men seems to be missing. The subject was spoken of more than once and the one reason that almost always came up was commitment. They spoke of liking the sex without any real commitment. I'm happily married so no worries about love or marriage. No why didn't you call me or expectation of gifts or any of the financial things that often come with a relationship with a single woman.
Then there's the fact that many of them had wives or girlfriends that they would not wish to know about sex with any other woman. Security in a way that their cheating would not be blown. Honestly i was given the impression by many that the freedom of great sex without obligation or regret was the biggest draw to having sex with a married woman.
Of course there is the obvious, having sex with a white woman. I had so many young and old guys of color tell me right off "you're my first white woman" and they were excited about it. That racial thing is out there and in my experience women and men of all races have a fantasy of crossing that color line. I can't think of a color i haven't had. Even a full blooded Indian from the White Mountain tribe. A so called red man, a good lover

For me fucking married wives in front of the cuckold is more of a turn on cuz its kinda taboo.

Usually marriage is a exclusive thing and now a different men fucks the wife like her husband never could or would cuz for him she is a "princess" and for the bull she is a sexy little slut in bed (and dont mean that in a bad way..i love it when women are sexually very open and encourage them)

And then there is the Element of humiliation for me..when i (or she) verbally humiliate the cuckold or put my dick in his mouth and then back into her pussy to make her cum.

Fucking wives is one thing. But fucking wives who have never fucked a real big bull before is the real deal. When you see them transform, from shy and nervous ladies into loud screaming bbc addicted nymphos. You know that you have done a good job. Every time you convert a wife into a hotwife you feel prouder and prouder.

Fucking wives is one thing. But fucking wives who have never fucked a real big bull before is the real deal. When you see them transform, from shy and nervous ladies into loud screaming bbc addicted nymphos. You know that you have done a good job. Every time you convert a wife into a hotwife you feel prouder and prouder.

Yes thats also a great turn on...especially when they were shy at first and come from a more conservative Background and then they will do things to the bull that she would never do with her husband and he also cant believe that

For me fucking married wives in front of the cuckold is more of a turn on cuz its kinda taboo.

Usually marriage is a exclusive thing and now a different men fucks the wife like her husband never could or would cuz for him she is a "princess" and for the bull she is a sexy little slut in bed (and dont mean that in a bad way..i love it when women are sexually very open and encourage them)

And then there is the Element of humiliation for me..when i (or she) verbally humiliate the cuckold or put my dick in his mouth and then back into her pussy to make her cum
yeah the husband would have to be a real wimp to let any of that happen. I don't know any man that would so be happy you apparently have found some. Any man who would take another mans cock in his mouth is not a man at all

yeah the husband would have to be a real wimp to let any of that happen. I don't know any man that would so be happy you apparently have found some. Any man who would take another mans cock in his mouth is not a man at all

There are a lot of cucks that are into that.
Sometimes i dont understand why some Cucks here are so offended or triggered by sexual practices that they are not into

There are a lot of cucks that are into that.
Sometimes i dont understand why some Cucks here are so offended or triggered by sexual practices that they are not into
not offended but if you read these forums some of the stuff on here is pure fantasy or rare occurrences that are represented as being the norm when they are not. I have been trying to get my wife to try other men including black men just so she can experience something different but comments like the ones I read on here make me want to reconsider and I know her if she sees any of this it definitely will never happen

not offended but if you read these forums some of the stuff on here is pure fantasy or rare occurrences that are represented as being the norm when they are not. I have been trying to get my wife to try other men including black men just so she can experience something different but comments like the ones I read on here make me want to reconsider and I know her if she sees any of this it definitely will never happen

Could it be that you are afraid that you or she could be into more "freaky" stuff?

Back