Why give unprotected oral but require protected sex?

Herpes is contagious both orally and by intercourse, by either party. Its very common STD and its incurable. I'll spare the forum the pics of oral herpes, but its worth seeing as its usually around the lips and nasty ass stuff. Know your partners AND don't be afraid to briefly discuss STDs before having sex ... it tells your perspective partner that you're respectful & careful. ;)

I find it absurd to tell a dude to wrap it up for you to perform fellatio. Only prostitutes do that,if you're going to suck it bare you might as well go all the way right

Comprehended out just fine but apparently facts just fly over your head.
You don't have to be so emotional about it. My logic was that why take the risk of oral bare and wraping up when it's time for sex you're still at a risk. So if you're going to go bare one way you might as well do it all the way

You don't have to be so emotional about it. My logic was that why take the risk of oral bare and wraping up when it's time for sex you're still at a risk. So if you're going to go bare one way you might as well do it all the way
Because there are fewer risks with just oral. Risks increase with vaginal and even more with anal. It's that simple. It's like saying if you kiss you might as well go all the way.

Also, throwing out the word emotional doesn't make someone emotional. It's a way to get some emotional reaction out of someone.

Back