Wannabe cuck NJ

Well, my history with cuckolding and FLR is complicated, but I’ve come to the realization that my 5.5” dicklet is never going to be enough and has been why my ex’s have all treated me like a little pussy-whipped bitch wrapped around their fingers.

Now, my wife does participate very minorly in humiliating my dick when she lets me fuck for 3 mins once a week then tells me to lick my cum off her butthole after I cum but while I’m inside her, she tells me it’s too small without making a sound. I have really opened up to her about wanting to have a big dick fuck her over my face if she wants or to suck one with me (which she said she’d do) and I don’t think she minds the trade off (she doesn’t have to work and gets my LARGE direct deposit into her account) but I do feel a bit neglected whenever she is done with giving me an orgasm she can’t be bothered anymore and never wants to discuss me servicing her orally, being caged or milked or pegged or her cucky… it’s just a chore which is fine but how can I change the perception to actually encourage her to make a move forward with at least discussing our sex life and possibly even actually introducing a 3rd for her pleasure 😊

Constructive criticism welcome but I’m really craving this level 3/4 experience more and more 😅

Back