Why Dont Black Girls Play?

The Stroker

Male
Real Person
I've noticed that when I go to lifestyle clubs or parties if there are any Black women there, they rarely play. Mostly they sit in the cut and talk among themselves or they watch. This isn't always the case of course, there's a couple of well known Black women in the Miami area built like Teyanna Taylor and Brittany Renner that get down when they party at the clubs. I've noticed that Black girls from the west coast and Northwest play more than southern girls, in public anyway.

Why do y'all think that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of you guys ask the weirdest questions here.

Black girls play if they wanna play just like white girls. And anyone else.. Ive been to numerous parties that happen to be only black women, (these lifestyle parties happens alot in miami) Ive been parties that were only white women. Sounds like it just depends who/what you know . Like with everything else.

Many black women think they’re idiots. We literally hate it.
Where do you think those guys got that from?🤔

Do you really believe that black men who historically know the history of the black women in America really need to say that they are looking for a strong black woman?

As far as all this 50/50 stuff goes you can't ask for a traditional man and not be a traditional woman yourself! If you believe that men and women are equal then 50/50 is the proper equation!🤷‍♂️

Thank you for this. A black man that actually uplifts his woman. Not these unaware losers that are desperate to masculinise us.
So while that sounds good bruh that nonsense. It's apparent you experience in swinging is limited. Couple swinging has nothing to do with a man ablitly to satisfy his woman. That is cuckolding. swinging is a mindset of open mindedness towards sex and the participation of such things.
Considering I have been swinging for over a decade and been with thousands of woman while in the lifestyle I can attest that plenty of black women play at lifestyle parties their are groups all around the country with just black swinger that party monthly from south Florida to Montana to Houston to Cali. Outside of cuckolding no other swing dynamic has anything to do with if a man is submissive or lacks the ability to please his wife. They have ll to do with people enjoying watching their mate. Or knowing their mate is enjoying themselves etc.
Most black wives don't play because the husband or man is insecure and worried another man might take his girl cuz their woman like the other dick more. The other reason tend to be that the women are scared somebody gonna take pictures of them or somebody they know my come and see them and exposed them. I know this because I have hosted parties all over the country for the pass 10 years and have personally asked black women Ada why and this is they main reason given
hell to be honest most black men ain't satisfying their women either regardless of how big our dicks are. So we typically shut that ******* down in regards to letting our woman play because of fear not this romantized notion of masculinity

Last edited:

Black girls play if they wanna play just like white girls. And anyone else.. Ive been to numerous parties that happen to be only black women, (these lifestyle parties happens alot in miami) Ive been parties that were only white women. Sounds like it just depends who/what you know . Like with everything else.
Some of them look at black women as these weird creatures. Some person even made a thread if black women know how much black men bang white womens. Like wtf??

How about you stop racially stereotyping black women? Stop referring to us as strong black women. I can’t count the number of times I’m referred to as a strong black woman because ignorant, racist white people judge us based on stereotypes and stupidity that is promoted in the media. Femme black women do not flourish/are pushed out of this lifestyle because of stupid, ignorant comments like this.
I wish there were more black women in this lifestyle. When I was in high school I dated a couple black women. I found them very femme for sure. Unfortunately the older I got it seemed black women were not interested in being with me. Black women seem less likely to date white men, and I have heard a lot of reasons from black women and I understand. Yes, there are a lot of negative stereotypes towards black women. I wish more would get into this lifestyle. My girlfriend and I were trying to find a black couple to swing with, but it’s like finding a unicorn.

So while that sounds good bruh that nonsense. It's apparent you experience in swinging is limited. Couple swinging has nothing to do with a man ablitly to satisfy his woman. That is cuckolding. swinging is a mindset of open mindedness towards sex and the participation of such things.
Considering I have been swinging for over a decade and been with thousands of woman while in the lifestyle I can attest that plenty of black women play at lifestyle parties their are groups all around the country with just black swinger that party monthly from south Florida to Montana to Houston to Cali. Outside of cuckolding no other swing dynamic has anything to do with if a man is submissive or lacks the ability to please his wife. They have ll to do with people enjoying watching their mate. Or knowing their mate is enjoying themselves etc.
Most black wives don't play because the husband or man is insecure and worried another man might take his girl cuz their woman like the other dick more. The other reason tend to be that the women are scared somebody gonna take pictures of them or somebody they know my come and see them and exposed them. I know this because I have hosted parties all over the country for the pass 10 years and have personally asked black women Ada why and this is they main reason given
hell to be honest most black men ain't satisfying their women either regardless of how big our dicks are. So we typically shut that ******* down in regards to letting our woman play because of fear not this romantized notion of masculinity
Do the black women at these parties actively seek out white men / couples to play with ? Just curious if they do or if they still try to stick with black men

I've noticed that when I go to lifestyle clubs or parties if there are any Black women there, they rarely play. Mostly they sit in the cut and talk among themselves or they watch. This isn't always the case of course, there's a couple of well known Black women in the Miami area built like Teyanna Taylor and Brittany Renner that get down when they party at the clubs. I've noticed that Black girls from the west coast and Northwest play more than southern girls, in public anyway.

Why do y'all think that is?

Do the black women at these parties actively seek out white men / couples to play with ? Just curious if they do or if they still try to stick with black men
If youbare going to a BBC party it would be wise to consider all women there looking for BBC. At a regular party sure black woman fuck white men if it suites them. Considering they are fucking black men regularly it would have to be a pretty standard up white guy to attract them I would suppose or maybe the couple looks good and she like women and men

Dudes on this forum are weird at times. Personally, I've only been with white and Asian women, but I know black women are just as freaky. I just didn't become sexually active when I use to live around a lot of black folks. I think some dudes just conclude because they're never experienced it, it means it doesn't happen. Which is foolish.

Dudes on this forum are weird at times. Personally, I've only been with white and Asian women, but I know black women are just as freaky. I just didn't become sexually active when I use to live around a lot of black folks. I think some dudes just conclude because they're never experienced it, it means it doesn't happen. Which is foolish.
How are you black but never fucked a black girl before?

Back